Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou (12752 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Advise On Mercedes Benz GL 550 Or Lexus 570 With Respect To Reliability / Foreign Exchange At Cbn Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2009
Part of the things that i do that i give to you the best price of cars from Cotonou. i actually saw this group of cars for sale in cotonou and i am sure they wouldn't be staying on for long. If you are interested then i guess you would have to be smart about it.

* Camry 99 Model Lands Lagos with Custom duty for 900,000Naira, SOLD

* Peagout 406 99model with 2airbag A/C Auto Drive Lands Lagos with Custom Duty for 796,000Naira   , Available.

* Peagout 406 99model without A/C auto drive Lands Lagos with Custom duty for 745,000Naira , Available.

* Toyota Sienna 99Model Lands lagos with Custom duty for 1.050million Naira ,  SOLD.

* Nissan Sunny 1.6L 2 airbag no A/C lands lagos for 450,000 ,  Available

* Toyota Camry 96 Model A/C and Auto Drive Lands Lagos for 703,000Naira , SOLD.

* Honda Oddysea 2002Model A/c, Navigation Screen, DVD, Leather, Auto, with duty Lands Lagos 1.6m , Available

* Honda Civic 97 Model no A/c, Auto drive Lands Lagos for 560,000Naira,  Available

* Golf 2 4doors no A/c mannual Drive Lands Lagos for 400,000Naira ,  Available.

* Nissan Pathfinder 2000Model Auto, A/c With duty down to Lagos for 1.47m Naira ,  Available.

* Honda Accord 2004 Model Manual Drive A/c. Fully Pimped and clean would arrive Nigeria with duty for 1.6m naira with custom duty. Millage 50,000miles

* Nissan Xterra 2002 model, auto drive down to be delievered to nigeria with custom duty at 1.8m naira.

I would Keep updated on more to come at good prices and having you save about 100,000naira to your pocket.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by funakpo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
larryshow4,

Could u send details to my box pls: drukevin@yahoo.co.uk , include pics too if u can. i'm pretty much interested.
tnx.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Knonso(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Larry wetin I do u? No be 96 Camry u dey advertise so.Even after i waited and begged for months, u couldnt even do me the favourof telling me first.Anyway, I'm interested. What are the fatures of the 96 camry?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2009
@knonso,

I am so so sorry, kindly forgive me jare, i didn't forget you needed camry, i was trying to think who i had that needed camry but it didn't rush into my brain. lol, anyway, its auto drive with A/c and its clean. i am sure you'll like it. As at yesterday when i returned in from cotonou, it was still available and hope it would still be today. If you are interested Nonso, then you have to be fast about it. When would you be coming into Lagos? Do get me updated.

@funakpo,

Which of it are you interested in and also the reason behind me not taking picture is that if you don't meet up with that one i took the picture for you, you might not get it down in cotonou as someone else might have gotten it. which are you interested in?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Aaron10: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2009
de
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2009
@Aaron10
Regarding the camry you are referring to, with exchange rate at the moment, i could land it in Abuja for you for less than 1.2m naira with Custom duty, Neat and Clean

Also i have a baby boy 2002 model VERY CLEAN AND NO SINGLE TOUCH. MILLAGE 60,000Miles. Full option, Very neat. would Land lagos with custom duty for 1.5m naira.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Aaron10: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2009
de
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2009
@Aaron10,

The 99Camry you saw advertised there is a demoraged car and they are cheaper. that is the reason. I've to look for a 2000model that is cheap for you then, but honestly the exchange at the moment wouldn't deliever the ride in Ibadan with Custom duty. but 1.150m would still likely do. Sure we would go to cotonou together.

When are you intending to get it?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Binumar: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2009
Hi Larry, Iam interested in this
* Honda Civic 97 Model no A/c, Auto drive Lands Lagos for 560,000Naira, Available
How much will the one with A/C cost.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by oblo(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2009
Larry, pls help confirm if there are good bargains for Power bikes in cotonou, how much wiil a clean and sound toks cost, am tinkin of between 250cc-600cc bike of any good make. My botomline is that should be quite clean and sound, any ideas?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Aaron10: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2009
de
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by thompsob(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2009
larry , what about the 99 model nissan altima i told u to search for me , pls will 700 fly it with the current exchange ?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2009
@Binumar

The civic with a/c goes for about 850,000naira or there about. but you can eventually get that and i would have the a/c fixed for you that you wouldn't even know its not factory fitted. If you don't mind.

@Oblo,
Its okay i would check for the powerbike for you. How many plugs are you looking at and what is the make you are looking at?

@Aaron10,

i would try my best and see if it would work, its actually not my fault but that of our country because of our economy. The exchange is just up there.

@thompsob

I actually saw a black 98 model Nissan Altima. its very clean and neat, it would land lagos 880,000naira.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by oblo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Lookin at four plugs, either a yamaha cbr,suzuki, or honda, Bmw too, double exhauset bike are just too great!1 please let me know as ap and if possible wit pics of wat u have got. I hope tyae will be price friendly as you will be helpin to get it from cotonou
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by constantk: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
Larry,

Talk to me as early as possible. i need an Honda Accord 2004-2005-2006 model; full option with the best price. with the appreciation of Naira against the CFA. let me know the best price i.e Landing to my house from Cotonou

Reply urgently.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by rabstyle: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
Larry,

pls could u send me the pix of this car cos am seriously intrested thanks, * Nissan Sunny 1.6L 2 airbag no A/C lands lagos for 450,000 , Available
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
@rabstyle,
getting picture isn't that easy to be done with me, like i gave the reason. anyway if you are seriously interested. it wouldn't be on for too long.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by blackis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
Larry hi. How much much would a 1997 honda civic hatchback with a/c and auto drive land in lagos?
Kindly revert cos Iam interested.
Thanks.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by samragyone(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello Lary,

could u help me with camry 2000 model LE with original custom paper to my door step at iyana ipaja and I will go with u withy my Mechanic.

with 1.1M.

Mail me on samragyone@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
@black_is

For an Honda civic Hatch back with a/c and auto drive. 97,i would land it in lagos for you less than 800k

@samragyone,

Are you referring to the 2000Model with a Tiny Light or with a fat light? Do let me get cleared about that first.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by coldwater(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
Larry,

thanks for the info.
Plz how much can I get these cars to my doorstep at Abule Egba:

1 toyota camry 2000/2001 ( fat light )

2 Honda Accord 2003

3 Toyota Camry 2003

Thanks
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by travelxpat(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
hI,WHAT COLOR IS THE TOYOTA SIENNA ,CAN I SEE THE PIX? IS IT LEATHER SEAT,I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED FOR MY WIFE.I AM WAITING
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by PaBLoA2: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
How much will it cost to get a Golf 3 to my door step?. Full Option, GTI, Automatic. blah blah blah, !
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Zab: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello Mr Larry,

Please I need the current prices of :

2005 Honda Accord LX (fabric seats)
2001 Honda CRV 4WD with Fabric seats
2001 toyota rav4 (fabric seat)

Please incluse customs duties because I dont want wahala .

Thanks
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
@coldwater,

For a camry fat light, with respect to exchange at the moment, it would land lagos like 1.5m naira with custom duty inclusive.
For eod 2003 model, that would land lagos for about 2million naira with custom duty and for the camry that would be about less than 1.8- 1.9 million naira with custom duty.

@travelxpat,

Regarding the Sienna, someone is actually paying for it tomorrow morning for me to get it delievered to his residence in Lagos. Its really clean and lovely. its not leather seat but fabric and its very neat. Would you go for the Oddysea instead, or you want me to look for another sienna. I think i have another one available. Would check and get you updated on this thread.

@Pablo.

If i can recall. and check through my post. you have asked for the cost of a golf 3 GTI when exchange was about 250naira to 1000cfa. which is more than 3months back now and now exchange is about 350naira to 1000cfa. Are you sure you want to hear the price of the GTI??

@Zab

Current Price of the cars you have request. I would give you the best price you would want to hear.

I would Land the 2005 Honda Accord to your residence for less than 2.6million Naira. VERY VERY NEAT.
For the Honda CRV. i would land that in lagos with less tha 1.5million naira with Custom duty.

and for the Rav4, that would arrive lagos for less than 1.5million naira also.

All with ORIGINAL CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS. Contact me with what your budgets are like and we can work towards that. Also, when are you intending to get them?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by oblo(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2009
My power bike ooooo, Larry , still awaitin ur response, Thanks.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2009
@constantk

The EOD with respect to the year you required is minimum for 2003 model going for 2million naira with custom duty and for 2006 going for 2.7million naira with custom duty.

WOuld await to hear from you as soon as you have requested.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Binumar: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
larryshow4:

@Binumar

The civic with a/c goes for about 850,000naira or there about. but you can eventually get that and i would have the a/c fixed for you that you wouldn't even know its not factory fitted. If you don't mind.

@Oblo,
Its okay i would check for the powerbike for you. How many plugs are you looking at and what is the make you are looking at?

@Aaron10,

i would try my best and see if it would work, its actually not my fault but that of our country because of our economy. The exchange is just up there.

@thompsob

I actually saw a black 98 model Nissan Altima. its very clean and neat, it would land lagos 880,000naira.

Hi Larry,

I am interested how do we get started, I checked for your no. is not any where in the posts for discussion.
On the alternative holla me on 0808 466 9200.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by Knonso(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
Larry, wat is the price of camry 94 with respect to the present xchange rate.No abandon me oooo!
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by larryshow4(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
@binumar

My number is actually on all of my other post. My number is 07083767658 i would await to hear from you on what its going to be like

@Knonso, i wouldn't forget you, but i think i have a camry 93model for you that would land your residence there in the east with 660,000naira.
What do you think?
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by keba(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hi Larry,
you are really doing a good job. Keep it up.
How much would you get me a 2004 Infinity FX35. Axle please not front wheel.
Re: UPDATED Good Price With Respect To Exchange At The Moment. From Cotonou by gupsigue: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
@larryshow4 * Nissan Sunny 1.6L 2 airbag no A/C lands lagos for 450,000 , Available

How much is a Grade 1 Nissan Sunny with Fac. A/C (Immediate purchase).
Details can be sent to gupsigue@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CLEAN 2014 BENZ ML350 24M LAST!!! / 2019 Model Benz G63 Amg Brand New Fully Loaded / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2007 Range Rover Sport (2012 Facelift)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.