Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail (13558 Views)

How To Unsubscribe From All Unwanted Email Subscriptions [ Full Guide] / How To Block Unwanted Calls / Simple Way To Block Unwanted Emails On Yahoo, Gmail & Hotmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by lalasticlala(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WF4v__O9Tbg/VfySrow-OPI/AAAAAAAABxI/NouiJxI7wBo/s1600/Block.gif[/img]

Sometimes you get mail from someone who’s really disruptive. Hopefully it doesn’t happen often—but when it does, you should be able to say, “Never see messages from this person again.” That’s why you can now block specific email addresses in Gmail—starting today on the web, and over the next week on Android. Future mail will go to the spam folder (and you can always unblock in Settings).

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eRVUxMh7qdk/VfySrjjfJQI/AAAAAAAABxM/TBe3--Df4Jo/s1600/Unsub.gif[/img]
In addition, the unsubscribe option is now making its way to Android, so you’ll be able to opt out of eligible mailing lists directly from the Gmail app. It’s perfect for those newsletters you subscribed to a while back but don’t read any more.

So try block or unsubscribe when the situation calls for it. And stay in control of your inbox.

http://gmailblog..com.ng/2015/09/stay-in-control-with-block-and.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Imortal001: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Very good, i wish i can block all those girls from dakar refugee camp!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by OCTAVO: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
I wish yahoo mail had that feature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Geestunnar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
cool cool
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yes.Especially this DR AZOBILE disturbing me with all dese enlarge this ,enlarge that emails

16 Likes

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by MrMelvin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
cool thanks grin

1 Like

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Youngsage: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
cool
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by miqos02(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by femi4: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
FP bound
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by omusiliyu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Correct
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by damton(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
alright
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by jazinogold(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
what of aw to block first to comment?

now i fit block that Dr alozie wey dey send me msg on how to enlarge my coast cheesy cheesy cheesy with him unregistered drugs!

1 Like

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Heureaux: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
all the peeps above me that hindered my FTC cryall the peeps above me that hindered my FTC
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imortal001:
Very good, i wish i can block all those girls from dakar refugee camp!

Those once who lost their father and wants you to get power of attorney for millions of dollars stocked in royal bank of Scotland ba..so that you two will get married...lol

7 Likes

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
But scammers even use multiple email addresses.
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by braine(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Doesn't work

1 Like

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Imortal001: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Those once who lost their father and wants you to get power of attorney for millions of dollars stocked in royal bank of Scotland ba..so that you two will get married...lol
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by spark4daz(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by gostatit: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Very Goooood

New Educational phones for kids now available in Nigeria07064412838 whatsapp09098804078
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by lampardizik(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Unbelifable!!!

Na to block fit all these marketers

Mai try am for Yahoo cos na their own worse pass
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Eddodoh(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
AlphaMaximus:
pls who knows how to recover a yahoo mail that the server says someone has unauthorized access to? The normal password helper isn't working
Contact Yahoo via mail. I had similar issue but was resolved
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by Eddodoh(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
AlphaMaximus:
pls who knows how to recover a yahoo mail that the server says someone has unauthorized access to? The normal password helper isn't working
Contact Yahoo via mail. I had similar issue but it has been resolved
Re: How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail by June24th: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Yes.Especially this DR AZOBILE disturbing me with all dese enlarge this ,enlarge that emails
Same here, one DANIEL keeps sending me such crap.. but I thank God my phone keeps leaving such mails in the spam folder, I don't get to see dem in my inbox cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Twitter Hails Restoration Of Service In Nigeria / Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.