Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry (33692 Views)

Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different / Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sound sultan shared the photo and captioned it:

''This is what I see when I look at the music industry .it won't hurt to be straight forward in life ..i tame snakes tho they b dancing to my flute.''

https://instagram.com/p/7-cAWFuCJm/?taken-by=soundsultan

2 Shares

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by SFSNIPER(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Most Beautiful Creatures Ever.
I See A Few Quotes Just because I Called Snakes Beautiful Creatyres Ever. I Love Snakes And Its Not My Problem If You Dont Like Them. Get Up And Close To Snakes And See The Beauty In Those Creatures. One More Time, I LOVE SNAKES.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by JewelRegi(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Different in everything frm there dressing, lifestyle to their music. No two is of the same kind.
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by meimoks(f): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'll comment later

2 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Shebarh(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ah don't understand... Can someone please explain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
my guy, how barca market na?
bros im dreaming, wait till i wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Captainswag225(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
sweetorgasms:
bros im dreaming, wait till i wake up
hahahahahaha, i hope u aint crying today?
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by ellahzy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
uncle Lala pls explain :p
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha, i hope u aint crying today?
no i wont, d league is just starting

2 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by njuwo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
The only snakes he sees are the naked girls we see in their music videos.

3 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by naija1stpikin: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by SmartMugu: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Huh? Snakes?

1 Like

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Hayorstimmy: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
If u see dz kind snake for real, u go fit wait?.......
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by pheyikemi: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
If you wanna make frontpage, just create a snake topic.
You aint alone in this Soundsultan, the latest trend in town is "snake stories", even nairalanders see and kill snakes everyday.

9 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Ilekeh(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
1. Who is sound sultan?

2. Who still watches nollywood?

3. The commentators don't make sense. Did they even read his post before replying? Tweeter's ftc

3 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by ChappyChase: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Him don turn prophet? Cause I know these snakes are not real! In case him don turn prophet, how much be him consultancy fee? Please does any one have any idea?
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok

check my signature to know how to make money starting a plantain farm in the multi billion naira plantain industry .

1 Share

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by damton(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
That means we the listeners have been bit and is suffering from the venom. what a pleasant venom from some artist then.
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by raymond284(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't get
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by jamex93(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Chanchit: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sultan just narrowed it down, Lion and tigers sef dey there, some monkeys sef even dey NL, trying to extort gullible coming artists in NL.
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by christinie(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Are u ok?
SFSNIPER:
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Yehman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wtf
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
he simply means the industry and its ways are not straightforward ... too many back biters, pretenders and venomous individuals masking around it, but he believes he has what it takes to overshadow this negative forces and still forge ahead .

dude must have being betrayed big time by peeps he trusts in the industry

10 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by omogidi234(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
damton:
That means we the listeners have been bit and is suffering from the venom. what a pleasant venom from some artist then.

I hope it is the harvested venom and a not the striking venom.
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by adonbilivit: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by MrBasketball: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
SFSNIPER:
You must be part of snake to have said this.

The most hated animal on earth (snake).

3 Likes

Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by ignis: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
How does he mean?
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by vicadex07(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Is he on drugs
Re: The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
i dnt understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mercy Johnson Steps Out In Chic Outfit / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.