Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development (715 Views)

Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development by NaijahMann: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nairaland mums and dads may find this application useful if they have an Android Phone

Child Development App from Google App Store

It helps you track the important milestones in your baby's development, week by week and month by month, by giving you a guide on these important milestones would occur; when your baby will be able to raise their head, when they will be able to sit up, when they will begin to smile, when they will begin to talk and much much more
Re: App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development by NaijahMann: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2015
For anyone who missed this post first time around
Re: App To Help Parents To Learn The Major Milestones In Their Baby's Development by NaijahMann: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

How To Help A Friend Cope With Miscarriage / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana, Must Read / Marriages & Handheld Mobile Devices - Its Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.