Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me (3688 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2015
There is this girl, we met somewhere, exchanged phone numbers, before u know it, we went out on a date, in one big restaurant, with the kind of makeup she applied, I knew, am about to get killed, she came with three friends, I planned on how to outsmart her, they ordered for drinks and food, I brought out my phone, set alarm grin in the next three minutes, the alarm ringed, I told them, lemme pick this call, I went out, saw a taxi, took it and went home, she called my line, I didn't pick grin grin grin, Nairalanders who was smarter? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Sunexy(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala

Front page
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by dejavski(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2015
The people reading this are actually smarter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Daffar: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Wise guy
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2015
dejavski:

Exactly, my thoughts
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by akinloluwao: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Na Buka you carry the babe go? If na eatery, you will pay before leaving the counter.

20 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by prettyjo(f): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2015
clap for yourself
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't care about who is smarter. I just think it's rude of her to bring an entourage on your 1st date. Who does that?

9 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
[email] Stale already. But, how do they 'chop' someone? [/email]
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by amunkita(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
prettyjo:
clap for yourself

Baby kel, nah u try outsmart the guy?.

Guy u sef dull, u should have ordered for extra plate before leaving...
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Stale already. But, how do they 'chop' someone? [/email]
if she sense u are rich, u don die
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
akinloluwao:
Na Buka you carry the babe go? If na eatery, you will pay before leaving the counter.
they were eating naa me I behave like a gentle man, i look innocent in nature that's why they didn't suspect
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2015
dejavski:
I understand, u think I forged it, buh I guess u haven't see someone that looks innocent, buh is full of tricks
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by greatness22(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2015
"Monkey smart, monkey smart, na becos tree near tree"

Another day go come, i nor sure say u go fit escape dat one......

The girl and her friend go wash plate tire. Lolzzz
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by obontami: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Broke girls with smelly pusssies everywhere

1 Like

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
too stale
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by zyzxx(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Spikkylee: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Op sabi lie eehhnnn!!
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by anigbajumo(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Continue to cook lies 4mum to chop here,

Jokes embarassed
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by djeezy(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
akinloluwao:
exactly what I'm thinking unless he did that when they were ordering and microwaving the food. And if it was the later, and nobody to foot the bill, the girls can decide to return the food.

1 Like

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by joseph1832(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't care about who is smarter. I just think it's rude of her to bring an entourage on your 1st date. Who does that?
Em Association of hungry girls of Nigeria. You see them everywhere.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by gab264(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Oboy #xxxxx#
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Em Association of hungry girls of Nigeria. You see them everywhere.

So at what point do the couple get to know each other? Without the spare-wheels of course. I just find it so weird because the 1st date is very important to determine whether there's compatibility or not. So to be bringing others along

Yeah, maybe they just looking for a free meal
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by AfroKnight: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some babes are like that here. If they don't like the guy they try to waste his money. Luckily I've never had to deal with that.

I think the ladies like me.... Don't know why.... Guess it's cos I'm every lady's dream. grin
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So at what point do the couple get to know each other? Without the spare-wheels of course. I just find it so weird because the 1st date is very important to determine whether there's compatibility or not. So to be bringing others along

What you said doesn't apply to the typical hungry Nigerian girl, the first date doesn't matter squat!. All they see in a date is an avenue to get free meals for them and their friends.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by kennycanny: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Its not unusual for immature girls doing that on a first date

They see it as free food!

Although this story might just be ........ also!
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Menace2Society(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2015
joseph1832:
What you said doesn't apply to the typical hungry Nigerian girl, the first date doesn't matter squat!. All they see in a date is an avenue to get free meals for them and their friends.
Must u always put Nigerian gals down undecided
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

Some babes are like that here. If they don't like the guy they try to waste his money. Luckily I've never had to deal with that.

I think the ladies like me.... Don't know why.... Guess it's cos I'm every lady's dream. grin

Ooh, really? Describe thy self grin
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
joseph1832:

Lol. Very strange.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2015
kennycanny:

Its not unusual for immature girls doing that on a first day.

They see it as free food!

Although this story might be just be ........ also!

*waves* smiley
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by AfroKnight: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, really? Describe thy self grin

grin I make them smile, laugh and blush. cool Plus I'm a gentleman sometimes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.