Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me (641 Views)

Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 And CS6 / Help Please! I Just Build A Website With Dreamweaver And I Don't Know What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by sirdouglas(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
I am a web developer that do most of my work with joomla. I got a job to design a site for a tv show like that of project fame, using project fame as a case study. I downloaded project fame hoping to edit it until its suite my need but i am having challenges. I am not an expert yet so i need some hands. i need someone who is experienced in dreamweaver to work with. payment will be at the completion of the job. No jokes please, i am very serious.
Contact details:
BBM Pin: 59197ADC
Phone: 08158528393
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by spikesC(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
sirdouglas:
I am a web developer that do most of my work with joomla. I got a job to design a site for a tv show like that of project fame, using project fame as a case study. I downloaded project fame hoping to edit it until its suite my need but i am having challenges. I am not an expert yet so i need some hands. i need someone who is experienced in dreamweaver to work with. payment will be at the completion of the job. No jokes please, i am very serious.
Contact details:
BBM Pin: 59197ADC
Phone: 08158528393

You know you can't be a 'great person' like this

1 Like

Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by Intellab(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Comtact or whatsapp instead lets talk. 07062477194
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
What do you mean by 'Dreamweaver oriented programmer'?
I am totally lost!
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:48am On Sep 25, 2015
^
grin I'm lost myself. Okay, let me be truthful, I know what he is trying to pass across. You can contact me by sending an email via my profile.

BTW, Dreamweaver is just an IDE. Knowing how to use Dreamweaver does not necessary mean one can do the job. Your description is funny, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by iykyvic(m): 1:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Del
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by fattbabakay(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2015
spikesC:

You know you can't be a 'great person' like this
how does it concern u ?? we all different.
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by spikesC(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
fattbabakay:
how does it concern u ?? we all different.

If you believe it doesn't concern me, then I don't get why you, yourself, are on my mentions
Re: I Want A Seasoned Dreamweaver Oriented Programmer To Work With Me by anitchec(m): 1:07am On Sep 27, 2015
if non of these people here has offered to help, send me and email. am a drupal guy myself and very good at it too. like someone said dreamweaver is just an IDE but if what your looking for IS someone to help you with Coding....then come see me!

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network / Urgently In Need Of Web Design Teacher / This Is Why You Can’t Reach More People On Your Facebook Page. Do This Instead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.