Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Have You Watch '''olopa Okunkun'''' Click Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Watch '''olopa Okunkun'''' Click Here (783 Views)

Pay-as-you-watch Tv Provider, TSTV, Sets To Unveil Products By October 1. / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watch '''olopa Okunkun'''' Click Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Good morning my people if you have watch olopa okunkun ,by pastor b.A oyeniran that means you will understand what i want to say that he produce one film maybe last month named ''ogun fun ogun''
since that film is out he had try to produce another one but . he doesn't have much,and if you can help please just signify or leave your phone number ,i pray that God will not let you die with your talent.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next / The Labour Room - What Is The Labour Room / Watch Video Of A Girl Staring At A Guy's Dick In A Moving Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.