Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,049 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! (1000 Views)

What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by chubbyz(f): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
The driver of one of the ekeson buses with bus number 972, is running like a mad, he looks drunk and wasted, he's speed limit is 140/160km/hr, we are all shouting, he is just quiet and still running at that pace. One of the passengers called the number on the ticket, the said they would call back but they haven't up till now! Pls the necessary authorities should act now, before over 14 passenger would loose their lives! Plssss helllpppppp!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by RemyMartins(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
The way these drivers toil with people's lives is getting outta hand. Pls Ekeson administration should help save peoples lives.
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by sammieblaize: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
This is serious can you provide a route so it will be possible to intercept the vehicle or just call the roadsafety toll free 122 and inform them

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2015
chubbyz:
The driver of one of the ekeson buses with bus number 972, is running like a mad, he looks drunk and wasted, he's speed limit is 140/160km/hr, we are all shouting, he is just quiet and still running at that pace. One of the passengers called the number on the ticket, the said they would call back but they haven't up till now! Pls the necessary authorities should act now, before over 14 passenger would loose their lives! Plssss helllpppppp!

when yo get to a hold up, you can take another vehicle if you are that afraid.
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by adedayourt(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2015
y dont u google d coys name if u can get a num to call nd make a report to d coy itsef. dis ur dear life being toyed wit here

chubbyz
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by menix(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Una go get option than to beg am make him park Make una piss then u OP sama d guy beta slap wey go pop the higness comot frm him eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Sappyman(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
When you get to hold up location, you guys should come down and give him the beating of his life. We have done this before when I was in a similar situation. After that we hand him over to the police and the management of the company came and sent another driver who came and drove us to our destination.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Blackberrybabes: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Shouting on the driver will not help. Beating him will not help.

Persuade him to slow down.
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
I have spoken to their customer service representative, and he says he would call the driver now.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by emmchi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Drastic time calls for a drastic solution,14 passengers can stop 1 psychopath driver.
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lexusgs430:
I have spoken to their customer service representative, and he says he would call the driver now.

Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by chubbyz(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Phema:

Thank you!
thank you so much! You really helped, funny enough the management dint call, the bus broke down, and he was forced to slow down! I thank God, am in lagos now!
Re: Pls Help Ekeson Driver From Portharcourt To Lagos Wants To Kill Us! by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
chubbyz:
thank you so much! You really helped, funny enough the management dint call, the bus broke down, and he was forced to slow down! I thank God, am in lagos now!

Thank Goodness you all arrived safely. Hopefully, management might take some disciplinary action against the driver.

(1) (Reply)

Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! / WARNING: Do Not Travel On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Today / Does Anyone Have Experience With Long Layover At Schipol Airport, Amsterdam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.