Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? (7348 Views)

My Circuit Atlantic/shippyme/zaposta Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Shippyme.com, now Zaposta.com, owe me alot of goods worth alot of money till date, so this was fraud afterall.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Bobopupa: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
beatsbug:
Shippyme.com, now Zaposta.com, owe me alot of goods worth alot of money till date, so this was fraud afterall.

Look, they're not fraudulent, just highly inefficient and have refused to change over the years irrespective of comments and complaints from customers (myself included). Sincerely, I doubt that they value their customers let alone care about their plight when issues arise. They've been rebranding (Circuit Atlantic / Shippyme / Zaposta / who-knows-what-next) on the outside but fail to realise that your business process and people are also part of what makes (and in their case) break your brand.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Piyke: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello Seun,

I really do not think NL should be accepting ads from Zaposta. Just saw one on the front page. So many Nairalanders have lost good money doing business with them. A little search will show you the stats. I still have a 7-month pending shipment with them with no end in sight.
Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Bobopupa: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
TempDreamz:
Zaposta my black, fluffy butt!

Nairalanders, in the name of God and every other thing you hold dear to you, DO NOT USE ZAPOSTA.COM!

I can't emphasize this enough. You already know it's the same thieving, unrelable, lying, worthless ShippyMe guys. Do go right ahead if you wish to experience loss of time, energy, monies, self-esteem and just everything that strips you of machismo.

I was stupid enough to think they would change and have changed and perhaps thought they had better offerings with the Zaposta name since they started their UK services. Oh boy, was I wrong to the tenth degree!

They're even more worthless than I had thought. It's been 3 weeks plus since I got my account verified with them, then I decided to give their UK shipping service some shot right after that. The first bummer was the fact that their UK address is actually a personal facility (think home address). It's not an office. Suffice to say, my orders got shipped to their listed UK address, but ended up at their neighbor's home. Keep in mind these were delivered within business hours. How do you explain such stupidity?

I waited 4 days for them to retrieve my items from their UK address "neighbor" and in return update my shipment status within their buggy account area. That took almost a full week. The annoying bit would be their Yaba support people who are pretty clueless about anything. All you get are canned responses offering no help whatsoever!

Then you have the thieving dimwits charging you per LBS for UK shipments, when everyother competing companies charge you straight up per KG. These guys are full of trickery and dishonest tactics just to make you part with large outlay of cash. I wish to go into more details regarding my situation, but they got me exhausted and spent out already chasing them around just to get my shipments. Please do go through stuffs I've endured with these thieves. Look elsewhere for your shipping needs. These guys are broad daylight thieves.

Then you have the usual issue with them holding your items for weeka on end before shipping to Nigeria. They are actually waiting for their cargo limits to be met before shipping. Hey Zaposta, if you guys weren't so greedy perhaps your horrible reputation won't preceed your company, which is why your weekly shipping quota don't get met.

I actually hope you guys get shutdown soon. And your UK address need to get investigated as well. For the kind of bills you send customers, I'd have thought you guys would afford a normal office space and not some bedroom operation. I hope you've got your license in place as well.

I came here to vent - but I see you've taken the stress off me.

I've been doing business with these guys since 2011 (Since Circuit Atlantic), and I've had issues of varying degrees with EVERY SINGLE ORDER. I always ignored the high charges and thought they were doing something remarkable and that their business was going somewhere and that with time, their business process, service delivery and ultimately charges would improve, but alas, I was wrong. I used to defend these guys when people made accusations/allegations... That's how much faith I had in them but as time passed, they were rather going south...

My fingers hurt, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, PERIOD... I've heard of a few other services on here that folks can try out (or come share testimonies about); adelove shipping, shypmate ...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Bobopupa: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Piyke:
Hello Seun,

I really do not think NL should be accepting ads from Zaposta. Just saw one on the front page. So many Nairalanders have lost good money doing business with them. A little search will show you the stats. I still have a 7-month pending shipment with them with no end in sight.
Just my opinion.

Seun, please take this seriously.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Bobopupa:

Seun, please take this seriously.
i wont wish any1 what i passed through in the hands of this fraud shippyme/zaposta.

Cc: seun

kindly remove all adverts that concerns zaposta/shippyme

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nokafor74 is Ikem Umealo, a fired employee, who is now setting up http://www.shoptheworldgroup.com/. If I am wrong, please provide your order number. I am not sure what motivates others. NL should moderate these pages to keep out such trolls.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Visit Zaposta.com and make up your mind.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by twinskenny(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
irohadis:
I will never forget what they did to my business never... Ruin a business worth 500k

They almost give me an heart attack
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2016
irohadis:
you got no shame, if you think you have gotten away with my money, let me tell you what, unless you return whats mine, your generation will forever suffer without gain on this earth. As for you, its a matter of time nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by irohadis: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
@ PriNceNova, we really can't respond to the name calling. Our head office is at 13 Hughes Avenue, Yaba, Lagos. Anyone with an order number gets a credible answer. Zaposta.com speaks for itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2016
irohadis:
@ PriNceNova, we really can't respond to the name calling. Our head office is at 13 Hughes Avenue, Yaba, Lagos. Anyone with an order number gets a credible answer. Zaposta.com speaks for itself.

These people are criminals. They have chnaged their names once again to sokohari. from Circuit Atlantic to Shippyme to Zaposta and now its https://sokohali.com/
Yu guys can run but you can't hide. Noting good will ever come from this scam and theft.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2016
PriNceNova:
you got no shame, if you think you have gotten away with my money, let me tell you what, unless you return whats mine, your generation will forever suffer without gain on this earth. As for you, its a matter of time nemesis will catch up with you.

These people are criminals. They have chnaged their names once again to sokohari. from Circuit Atlantic to Shippyme to Zaposta and now its https://sokohali.com/
Yu guys can run but you can't hide. Noting good will ever come from this scam and theft.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
twinskenny:
I will never forget what they did to my business never... Ruin a business worth 500k

They almost give me an heart attack

These people are criminals. They have chnaged their names once again to sokohari. from Circuit Atlantic to Shippyme to Zaposta and now its https://sokohali.com/ which a former staff member in US now told me all the remaining staff are now cofounders and that Mr Iroh can't come to Nigeria because his victims will eat him alive. Thieves.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2016
irohadis:
@afelouz, I am sure you would like to have any issues you have resolved. May I have your booking reference number for your orders?

Dec. 5, 2015: given how many posts you have on NL against Zaposta, I think we can safely assume you have other intentions. Good luck with your campaign and to whoever you are working for.

https://sokohali.com/ is zaposta, is Circuit atlantic, is Shippyme and is Mr Iroh and all his workers teaming up. Same office space, same phone number and same criminals. Sokohali means SCAM.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by afelouz(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2016
lol. a new name again? interesting grin grin grin
simneto:

https://sokohali.com/ is zaposta, is Circuit atlantic, is Shippyme and is Mr Iroh and all his workers teaming up. Same office space, same phone number and same criminals. Sokohali means SCAM.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by Piyke: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
simneto:

Ill made wealth never lasts. Really appalling. I advice anyone that loves peace to flee at the whisper of any of these names.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016
simneto:

pls DONT NOT USE "www . sokohali . com , they are renounced Fraudsters, my goods worth over 70k was stolen by them, they keep switching from one name to another. Criminals
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by twinskenny(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
PriNceNova:
pls DONT NOT USE "www . sokohali . com , they are renounced Fraudsters, my goods worth over 70k was stolen by them, they keep switching from one name to another. Criminals

70k was small they stole over 500k worth of goods from me....and the idiot don't even know how to talk.....efcc will come after them shortly
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2016
PriNceNova:

circuitatlantic.com; shippyme.com, www.sokohli.com and now guess what? They have chnaged again to https://www.smatpost.com/. and www.volkmannexpress.com. They moved from ladipo kuku street to 10 , Sule Abuka Street, Ikeja, Lagos. If these people are real, why do they keep chnaging their names and staff?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by simneto: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2016
simneto:

www.circuitatlantic.com; www.shippyme.com, www.sokohli.com and now guess what? They have chnaged again to https://www.smatpost.com/. and www.volkmannexpress.com. They moved from ladipo kuku street to 10 , Sule Abuka Street, Ikeja, Lagos. If these people are real, why do they keep chnaging their names and staff?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
twinskenny:

70k was small they stole over 500k worth of goods from me....and the idiot don't even know how to talk.....efcc will come after them shortly
jeez, and you did nothing about it? meeehn, see wickedness
Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Zaposta.com? by PriNceNova(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
simneto:

circuitatlantic.com; shippyme.com, www.sokohli.com and now guess what? They have chnaged again to https://www.smatpost.com/. and www.volkmannexpress.com. They moved from ladipo kuku street to 10 , Sule Abuka Street, Ikeja, Lagos. If these people are real, why do they keep chnaging their names and staff?
thieves, scam,,, this criminal will surely meet their water low soon. changing names wont give you any more victim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still selling USA Used BB Torch 2 @ 44k, call now, discount sales>SOLD!!! / My Personal Review Of The Weyon TV / Brand New Apple Macbook Pro, 750GB,8GB, 2.9GHz(turbo 3.6GHz), Corei7, 13.3inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.