Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now (33745 Views)

Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Throwback Of Muslim During Hajj In 1953 (photo) / 25 Amazing Photos From Hajj 1953 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by seunfunmi33(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Cc :lalasticlala
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by blingxx(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Boosting the economy of yeye Saudi Arabia in the name Hajj.Muslims need to be sent back to wherever they came from and remanufactured especially with a new brain.

what tha Bleep are you to judge religion :-/...when where you born ...you only know what you where taught not what you see :-/.. na your yeye religion be saint abi ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by BerryBlaster: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow. A year old thread. Eid mubarak people. May Allah make it easy for us Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Explorer, nice job.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by adami48(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2016
They have been stoning this Satan for over a century now, and the guy is still waxing stronger, sure say na stone abi na worship Una dey worship am

6 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by ElCapone(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Boosting the economy of yeye Saudi Arabia in the name Hajj.Muslims need to be sent back to wherever they came from and remanufactured especially with a new brain.
and what do yhu have to say about Christians going for tourism in Israel. Abeg oga receive sense!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Lalashi1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Don't know why u are so pained. We don't understand ur pain!

6 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Lalashi1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Don't know why u are so pained.

5 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
stoning d devil yet he never relent. kikikikjkj

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Pakonte(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
ElCapone:
and what do yhu have to say about Christians going for tourism in Israel. Abeg oga receive sense!!!!!
how do you know if he is a Christian.?... Or u feel opposite of Christian is Muslim?..... U need d sense more.... U extremist.. Violent lover...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by ElCapone(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pakonte:
how do you know if he is a Christian.?... Or u feel opposite of Christian is Muslim?..... U need d sense more.... U extremist.. Violent lover...
Are yhu now his spokes man yhu religious bigot. Any one who competes with yhu in ur stupidity shld be sued!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Fundango: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
BerryBlaster:
Wow. A year old thread. Eid mubarak people. May Allah make it easy for us Nigerians.
Amin

2 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by rileyy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cant you just leave Muslims alone? I hold no ill feeling for Christianity but honestly I hate Christians especially ones on nairaland. Don't always bad mouthed other people's believe

ValerianSteel:

11 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Alajiki(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Shey you know say weyrey dey do you?

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Kazrem(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by salawustyles(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
baba shey u be muslim or not cause if u r nt ......

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by olayinka63: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Haters seeking attention.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by moufan: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by druxy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
see how scanty it looks then..n.nice one explorers
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by shawl: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Going through the thread pics just makes me think if it is ever possible to equal the influence that the prophet, s.a.w. has over humanity. SubhanAllah. Those pictures touch my heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by shewa88(f): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
As luck would have it you also need a brain cos it seems you don't have one.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by sakieja(f): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Subuhanalah,maa_sha Allah.am proud to be a Muslim.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by tijanouzwasii: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hey Nairaland point of correction its not Rituals muslims go for in Mecca, its an act of worship and Obligatry from Allah.....thank you.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by amnesty7: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The sad thing for you is that both Islam and Saudi Arabia will remain while you are long dead and forgotten just like your forefathers in this ideology.

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2016
I really don't wanna believe this,I heard the obelisck on mount Arafat was the one pilgrims used to stone before but it's now erected on mount arafat fo
r pilgrims to ask Allah for mercy etc,and they now erected 3flat pillars for pilgrims to stone,how can people face a once rejected stone for mercy I just dnt understand,and this same obelisk is found in many cities oftthe world and people says the Sungod.
spirit is present there at a very high temperature,which is called Ra,hence some says AllahuRa.pls am not trying to mock Islam o,as am a muslim myself.
Explorers:
Tents near Mount Arafah.

1 Like

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
uplawal:
I really don't wanna believe this,I heard the obelisck on mount Arafat was the one pilgrims used to stone before but it's now erected on mount arafat fo
r pilgrims to ask Allah for mercy etc,and they now erected 3flat pillars for pilgrims to stone,how can people face a once rejected stone for mercy I just dnt understand,and this same obelisk is found in many cities oftthe world and people says the Sungod.
spirit is present there at a very high temperature,which is called Ra,hence some says AllahuRa.pls am not trying to mock Islam o,as am a muslim myself.

So what's your point exactly?
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mumu is that all you can say?if you cannot reply with fact,dnt mention me.
lexiconkabir:

So what's your point exactly?
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
uplawal:
Mumu is that all you can say?if you cannot reply with fact,dnt mention me.

SubhanAllaah, why the insult? I only asked a question.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
The way we muslim use Subhuanallah sef,its kind of demeaning,well its they way you asked thats why i said so.
lexiconkabir:

Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
uplawal:
The way we muslim use Subhuanallah sef,its kind of demeaning,well its they way you asked thats why i said so.

How should subhanAllaah be used?

How did i asked? I wanted to know the main thing you were driving at and in a blink of an eye, you insulted me, thats not a quality of a Muslim.
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Empiree: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You better not take her insult serious. You may never understand women. Only God knows how they think. About 3 of them have jumped on me recently for absolutely no reason. I wish i can find their posts and quote them. Their posts are off the topic and i was rolling my eyes like what did i do grin

Thank God one of them realized not long after and said "you know we are women... we get silly sometimes over little thing....a lot going on in our head".

The other sister, i asked like 2x what i did wrong?. She refused to reply for days. When she replied a week later, she was like "i dont know. Never mind". I dont know how to describe such psychological effect. All of them just jumped in the threads (separate threads) and made off comments. And i've never seen their monikers before. So you better ignore this insult and just focus on what she wants. cheesy

You may never know why she said "mumu" bcus she may never have answer for it. Welcome to the world of women. Now this bring me back to verse of Qur'an we are dealing with about women in the other thread. See why Qur'an laid down 3 steps. Men need ultimate patient to live with them. grin grin
Re: How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Empiree:
You better not take her insult serious. You may never understand women. Only God knows how they think. About 3 of them have jumped on me recently for absolutely no reason. I wish i can find their posts and quote them. Their posts are off the topic and i was rolling my eyes like what did i do grin

Thank God one of them realized not long after and said "you know we are women... we get silly sometimes over little thing....a lot going on in our head".

The other sister, i asked like 2x what i did wrong?. She refused to reply for days. When she replied a week later, she was like "i dont know. Never mind". I dont know how to describe such psychological effect. All of them just jumped in the threads (separate threads) and made off comments. And i've never seen their monikers before. So you better ignore this insult and just focus on what she wants. cheesy

Lol, i didnt really take her serious jare but she got me thinking what i did exactly.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.