Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism (11333 Views)

Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support / Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse / Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by exlinkleads(f): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kaiycie Palmers, dubbed the World’s Sexiest Nurse, has thousands of followers on her Instagram account. Her followers, all smitten by the gorgeous photos she regularly uploads on her account, even leave comments that are along the lines of “they want to contract Ebola and other illnesses so that Kaiycie will take care of them.”

When she’s not being the World’s Sexiest Nurse for her Instagram followers and the whole wide web to gawk at, Palmers is busy with her day job as a nurse in New York City. Kaiycie, or Kai, according to her Facebook account, is also studying at New York University.

Aside from posting adrenaline-inducing selfies on Instagram, the World’s Sexiest Nurse is also an avid traveler who has visited dream destinations like Turks and Caicos, Bali and Puerto Rico.
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/world-sexiest-nurse-pictures-go-viral.html#sthash.gyPS9Gdk.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by kokoA(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na wah o.. with this type I don't even need a doctor again.

3 Likes

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by calculator123(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
i go dey form sickness for her hospital.and nobody else apart frm her must attend to me
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by tpiander: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
good luck to her and her patients.
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by RealAdewole(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
waow
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by excellencyabia1: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
presently, being naked is now theme as beautiful or sexy. well good luck

1 Like

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Babysho(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
I would shoot my leg with a gun or purposely get a cobra to bite me....#Emergency....that way all Nurses would be on me...then i will handpick her and tell the rest to leave us! grin cool

8 Likes

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by UIA04(f): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
When she’s not being the World’s Sexiest Nurse for her Instagram followers and the whole wide web to gawk at, Palmers is busy with her day job as a nurse in New York
Instagram and fake lifestyle choi undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by pet4ril(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Enoquin(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
So, where's the criticism she supposedly attracted? undecided
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by HireKiller(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Enoquin:

Help me ask am. Such misleading title.
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by alexis007(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Still doesn't make enough sense.......as far as her punna is not made of gold.

Only dudes with little hope of getting kitten-suppliers would ma$turbate over this. angry
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by sarmiie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dear instagram model......
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Kenzico(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
And she's a brazilian
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
excellencyabia1:
presently, being naked is now theme as beautiful or sexy. well good luck

In this generation Sex sells,
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by akatekpe(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
calculator123:
i go dey form sickness for her hospital.and nobody else apart frm her must attend to me
For ur mind now, she go the dress like dis go hospital oo.. undecided
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by dapsoneh: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2015
She might just be a transgender
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Bernoulli01(m): 2:03am On Sep 25, 2015
No wonder our patients no dey well quick

1 Like

Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by skywalker495(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Lord pls help d OP find his missing bwain embarassed
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by xage(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Enoquin:

Shocked to find you here....your brand is too big for nairaland...should ve used a different moniker
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Enoquin(f): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
xage:

Shocked to find you here....your brand is too big for nairaland...should ve used a different moniker

Now, this is interesting...do I know you? shocked
As for a different moniker, I disagree. Brand too big? Now that statement had me in stitches. Seriously though, reveal thy self
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Nurse Ireta Fine Pass Dis 1 Sef
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Jerrick(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
O set.
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by musicpromoter1(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
No difference BTW her pussy and pepper seller pussy. Na wetin dem fit contain be d koko grin
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by dammygoody(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Jerrick:
O set.
Well done... undecided
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by ROZZAYY(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmmm sexy
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Jerrick(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
dammygoody:
Well done... undecided
Hehehehehehe grin
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by ifywise(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by dammygoody(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Jerrick:
Hehehehehehe grin
grin
You're in school?
Re: World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism by Jerrick(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
dammygoody:
grin You're in school?
nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demmie Vee And Philkeyz Join Kizz Daniel's Flyboy INC / Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother / Meet Tonto Dike's Rich Boyfriend Michael Awolaja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.