Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC (5747 Views)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
‎Kwarans thwarted plans by external forces to embarrass Saraki at Eid Praying Ground - APC

The All Progressives Congress, APC, Kwara State has raised alarm that external forces and desperate politicians mobilised miscreants and thugs to the Ilorin Eid praying ground on Thursday in a failed attempt to embarass the personality of the Senate President, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki. 

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and his entourage were briefly in attendance at Ilorin Eid Praying Ground.

According to reliable information and the self-confession of one of the apprehended thugs, the miscreants and thugs were conveyed from a neighbouring state and Lagos State to Ilorin on Wednesday. 

They had planned to use sachets of pure water and other yet unidentified arms to cause confusion at the Ilorin Eid praying ground but it took the intervention of the vigilant and concious people o‎f Kwara State to thwart the evil plan and  apprehended some of the thugs.

While this is our preliminary statement on the unfortunate incident, we wish to state that what some desperate politicians failed to achieve via electoral process at the National Assembly, what they also failed to achieve through all the politically-motivated traps against the Senate President, the same desperate politicians attempted to achieve it today at the Ilorin Eid praying ground but the evil plan was thwarted by the ever vigilant people of Kwara State. 

We call on the Kwara State Police Command and other security agencies to immediately start clinical investigation on the activities of the imported miscreants and their sponsors. The investigation should start with the already-apprehended miscreants forthwith.

Signed:
Sulyman Buhari, 
Publicity Secretary, 
All Progressives Congress,
Kwara State.
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Tdunjoye: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Realy
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by temitemi1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tinubu cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
"my bro, let's not deceive ourselves. Saraki is feasting on the destiny of these people, let us help them to liberate themselves from this shackles'. Quote me anywhere.

-for the liberation of midolian people

18 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by sayemma: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lies... he is no longer popular...ole

Source:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Congratulations to the good people of Kwara state for thwarting the evil plots of the jagagbantis of lagos !!

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
According to reliable information and the self-confession of one of the apprehended thugs, the miscreants and thugs were conveyed from a neighbouring state and Lagos State to Ilorin on Wednesday. 

Can you imagine!! The police must get to the root of this matter!!I am sure an assasination was the end game if not for the good people of kwara state who stood up to them.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
APC fighting APC grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin grin

APC is going down!!! Saraki will decamp to PDP in the twilights of this regime.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by chudidonas(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Indeed. A party with multiple factions
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
The truth is that Bukola Saraki has to go down and answer to his crimes against Kwara people. APC and Buhari also have to go down for imposing the Saraki dynasty on Kwara people.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TheFreeOne: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
So many convolutions within the APC.

The next four years is gonna be interesting. cool

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

APC is going down!!! Saraki will decamp to PDP in the twilights of this regime.
Saraki should not decamp. He should face his crime. He can support but decamping won't save his butt! PDP of pre-March 28 is not the PDP that is undergoing rebranding process.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The truth is that Bukola Saraki has to go down and answer to his crimes against Kwara people. APC and Buhari also have to go down for imposing the Saraki dynasty on Kwara people.

That is why the case is in court for the courts to determine if Saraki has committed any crime.In the meantine we all have to support the senate to enure that democracy dividends are delivered.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki should not decamp. He should face his crime. He can support but decamping won't save his butt! PDP of pre-March 28 is not the PDP that is undergoing rebranding process.

Bros in the fullness of time after the courts have spoken before 2019,he will surely decamp.You are not in a position to stop him from decamping

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is why the case is in court for the courts to determine if Saraki has committed any crime.In the meantine we all have to support the senate to enure that democracy dividends are delivered.
Saraki has LOST the moral legitimacy to preside over the Senate. His prosecution is a welcome development and his resignation is what I'm anticipating pending his conviction before the CCT.

As for the APC, they will NEVER produce the Senate President If the PDP present a candidate, supported by the few members of Saraki's rebels. APC is going down too!

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki has LOST the moral legitimacy to preside over the Senate. His prosecution is a welcome development and his resignation is what I'm anticipating pending his conviction before the CCT.

As for the APC, they will NEVER produce the Senate President If the PDP present a candidate, supported by the few members of Saraki's rebels. APC is going down too!

Sorry dear,the law says presumed innocent until convicted!! Saraki is yet to be convicted so he will remain the SP.

Buhari is been accused of WAEC certificate scam yet no one is asking him to resign

11 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros in the fullness of time after the courts have spoken before 2019,he will surely decamp.You are not in a position to stop him from decamping
Oga, CCT hearing no de take forever! Once he's convicted, he authomatically vacate his seat as a Senator of FRN. He will be barred from holding public office for a period not beyond 10years. As for his decampment, I may not be able to stop him but he will NEVER be anything under the New PDP! Quote me Anywhere

He's a good riddance

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sorry dear,the law saya presumed innocent until convicted!! Saraki is yet to be convicted so he will remain the SP.

Buhari is been accused of WAEC certificate scam yet no one is asking him to resign
Bros, I no de like to argue too much. My position has been made known.... And I stand by it! Thanks...
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Baawaa(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
So,the story is true,Saraki has gone!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, CCT hearing no de take forever! Once he's convicted, he authomatically vacate his seat as a Senator of FRN. He will be barred from holding public office for a period not beyond 10years. As for his decampment, I may not be able to stop him but he will NEVER be anything under the New PDP! Quote me Anywhere

He's a good riddance

The CCT is like the election petition tribunals!! Their judgements would not be effected until the appeal and supreme courts rule on it.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I no de like to argue too much. My position has been made known.... And I stand by it! Thanks...

Noted but your position is not in tandem with the law.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by WisdomFlakes: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
Congratulations to the good people of Kwara state for thwarting the evil plots of the jagagbantis of lagos !!

Lol. I just hope you get paid handsomely by Saraki for the splendid job u are doing on his behalf here cheesy. Even his official media guys have nothing on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
not far from the truth because I know illorin well.they don't have the time on sallah day to be hurling stones. I knew it was the work of miscreants!
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Lol. I just hope you get paid handsomely by Saraki for the splendid job u are doing on his behalf here cheesy. Even his official media guys have nothing on you.

I am sure my pay is commensurate with what Tinubu is paying you.

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Menace2Society(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

The CCT is like the election petition tribunals!! Their judgements would not be effected until the appeal and supreme courts rule on it.
Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Saraki became governor 2 times and Senator once under PDP so how is it Buhari and APC that imposed Saraki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Saraki became governor 2 times and Senator once under PDP so how is it Buhari and APC that imposed Saraki
Is Saraki not currently an APC senator?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is Saraki not currently an APC senator?

PDP was the party who took Saraki to governorship and Senate. That cannot be denied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by WisdomFlakes: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I am sure my pay is commensurate with what Tinubu is paying you.

Papa, no need catching feelings over a mere compliment. cheesy Besides, I have better things to do with my time than spending it defending our useless politicians as you obviously prefer to do with yours. Again I hope you get paid for all this, else u must be one helluva time waster. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by aresa: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sorry dear,the law says presumed innocent until convicted!! Saraki is yet to be convicted so he will remain the SP.

And who is the accuser? You and your biafra village kind? Silly biafra losers grin

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC by dustmalik: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
The OP and anyone who believes this nonsense of a story is a certified FOO.L

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Nigerian Flag Suggested / APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / KATSINA PRESIDENCY RESULTS: Buhari Buries Atiku!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.