Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (119344 Views)

Another Atrocity Committed By Nigerian Soldiers / DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / Photo Of The Boy Killed By Suspected Cultist In Calabar And Dumped In A Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Maximillian1: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm....still following
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
jaymichael:
I don't think the OP is ready to continue the story. If you know Chibuzor tell us did he die? if he did how? The op should thank his ELEDA that he came out of LASU alive and even graduated.
I had one oga that stays at PPL, he used to tell us stories on how those cult guys used to terrorize their area, rape married woman and their husbands cannot make "fem"
I don't know the chibuzor,but all other names he mentioned and area am familiar with them.

remember he said the chibuzor isn't a student.

I once had an encounter with Level, he's a notorious cultist..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by judiciarypalava: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Soo inquisitive. And............
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by jaymichael(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenly following.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
#Update bruh
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by olu4life(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2015
I don land. I dey enjoy this. O ga o shocked

OP are u still alive?
Little advise for u OP, ensure the email u using for NL is not connected to ur real profile o. If it does, kindly create a dummy email and replace it for this profile. I no wan hear story that touch later o. It is well with u. But come complete d story abeg. Others must learn from this

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Sullivan, I feel for u bro.
Sin is a heavy load on a man's heart.
Stay bro and please update more to teach wannabes a lesson.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
franklingud:
Sullivan, I feel for u bro.
Sin is a heavy load on a man's heart.
Stay bro and please update more to teach wannabes a lesson.
I was almost dragged into cultism during my teens but for the advice of an ex cultist which saved me. He's my living Jesus

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2015
idokojerry:

I was almost dragged into cultism during my teens but for the advice of an ex cultist which saved me. He's my living Jesus
me too

it was my mum advice that kept ringing in my head that didn't make me succumb to the pressure.

my mum made me promise her not to engage in bad ways of life,not just cultism.

till today,the promise I made make me have second thought whenever I want to do thing questionable.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by homesteady(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
wow! I feel so connected with the story because I'm surrounded by cultist in Ekosodin - UNIBEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by tpiander: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Following.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Idrhas(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ZYZZA: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please come and continue. This story will help a lot of people
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Sunday was a very dark day for agboroko and iba estate area, not Jus because of the incident that occurred on Saturday, but because the body of the eiye' guy still lay there on the ground mutilated , as the residents were afraid to move the body

I personally was having a hard time sleeping , as each time I closed my eyes, I still see the body badly pieced,the death haunted me for days, I cundt sleep nor eat properly, I became scared of darkness and cudnt stay alone all by myself for fear of ghosts

By Sunday the whole afternoon I left for my home and decided to stay away from schl for a while as adviced , even while at home , I cudnt bear to look at my mums face , for fear that she might see tru me and realize the evil that I had done ......I cudnt even tell my friends anythin

By Sunday night I got an sms from the brotherhood to be careful of movement in and around schl as rumors of dewunmi's presence was flying abt

I had never met dewunmi prior to that time, but have heard abt how notorious he his and how much aye's wanted him dead

By Monday the whole schl was talkin abt the fracas in agboroko of chibuzors death and the scenario that led to his death, the pics of chibuzors man that I took part in killing was also being shared via Bluetooth on phones

I didnt go to schl for fear that someone may have recognized me from the incidents of Saturday ,but lucky enough ,no one even noticed me, even from the " so called" eye witnesses tales

By Tuesday mornin ,the presence of dewunmi seized being rumors as 3 axe' men were killed on Monday night , of the 3 axe' lords dropped, 2 weren't students and 1 was a Lasuite...his name was azeez ....we were initiated into the movement on the same night

One of the non student axe' lord killed was dragged to the PPL busstop along the badagry express way and beheaded right infront of his mothers shop.

The retaliation from the tingo's was expected but the manner in which they hit back was a total shock as we didn't think they wud ever enter PPL moreless dropping 3 glorious axe' men ....it all happened on Monday night

The scores rose immediately to aye's 3 dead to eiye' 2 dead ....they were leading us

News of the latest frat war in LASU soon spread to other temples across the state.

A quick meeting of axe' lords was held , and it was decided that 7 men must fall from the tingo's from the next hit . The war has begun and everybody was at risk , we had to hit back and fast also

I was selected again for another hit, this time i wasn't goin for any Intel ....we were goin for the hit together .....this was to be my second killing.. the massacre was bloody!!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by debetmx(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
OP why don't you write a book or am I been childish?

1 Like

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
debetmx:
OP why don't you write a book or am I been childish?

But for 'security reason'

4 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by pimpchi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
This guy go win award in narrative essay..... BABA, u no chop your school fees for mouth. I gbadu ur writeup. more grease to ur typing pad.

23 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
#Your writeup is diffrnt frm love/romance story always bein told#..Love this ! man respect to u;d imagery am creatin in ma mind as i dey read sef strong..Ah dey feel u"

3 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by cremeandchic: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jesu Oba iye !

Nkan mbe !

OP , just be careful. This isn't fiction, this is a written confession and I can bet my last penny that some frat members and law enforcement agents are already lurking around this thread.

Guide your identity and Ip address closely.

And try to go for deliverance and do some restitution so you can have peace. There's too much blood on your hands.

However, Saul did worse before he became Paul and God forgave him and used him mightily.

God can still use you too.

I'm saying all these cos I see you are really struggling with guilt. It's expected but don't sit idle about it. Take active steps to correct your mistakes.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
The deaths of the axe' lords was both painful and scary ,because these were men that we had celebrated chibuzors death together, Reality dawned on us, it wasn't "uhuru" yet, we had to drop more "elebe"

I was later to realize that the more relevant u are in a cult fraternity, the less likely it is for u to be. Caught off guards

Every frat had "pawns" this were men that are only cult members by name, the only thing they contributed to the fraternity is numbers...they played little or no role besides being called a cultist ......this was one of the weakness of the eiye confraternity

They had lots of members that were not students, and as such, locating them was very easy

A list was quickly compiled ,Comprising of phone numbers and addresses of those on the hit list

Thursday was chosen for my hit squad , the location was iba town

Thursday morning we had all grouped at an area called obadore ,we had wit us a lady called ronke , she knew abt our mission and was to be the bait

She knew the identities of the guyz we had come for , all she had to do was to go to the location and confirm that the guyz were actually at home , ronke had done this similar thing in the past, so the men were perfectly sure she wud come tru

Ronke left us at obadore and made for iba town, she did perfectly and called us to come in, as the coast was clear for the hit

We were a squad of 4, a squad led by habeeb aka "34" and Alex, Alex was chosen because he was a good marks man and he usually supplied the brotherhood wit guns Wen needed..his dad was a police....." Alex is dead now tho"

We went on 3 bikes, the okada men were men that already knew abt our mission , so gettin away was always easy ..because they always knw where to wait for us

We got to the street and alighted far from the house , so we wudnt be noticed easily , we went tru the backyard of the house and caught the men unawares ....there were 3 of them

On impulse ,they all dropped to their knees begging us to spare their lives , witout hesitation habeeb shot one of them straight on the head ,whilst the rest of us brought out our axes' from out bags

The men digger their axes into the body of the other men still begging , I stood there holding my axe , I was too scared to even stab them

I was jolted out of my little trance Wen Alex yelled that we hit them quick and get out before students start to return from schl

I closed my eyes once again, raised my axe' and dug it repeatedly into every part of the body my hands cud reach ....the sight was gory Wen I re-opened my eyes ....there was both blood and flesh all over the room

Habeeb suggested. We take their pictures and also write wit their blood "aye' axe' men" on the wall ..which we also did

We left the neighbourhood and headed straight for igando ,leaving all 3 of them dead ....we were later to learn that only 2 of them were eiye' members

We changed clothes on our way to igando and waited to hear from the other hit squad....

I remember crying Wen I was alone, because I knw theirs no way i won't rut in hell...I had too much blood on my hands

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
as much as I wud love to update more ,my life is already at risk , I can't even continue wit this moniker because its already compromised...I don't wana discus the details here

I have to deactivated this acct for my own safety.

cultism is evil, its consequences will haunt u ..shun it pls

I have been there...trust me

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by 3Div: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2015
So Shameful you had to end but indeed you are at risk.
Great decision.
perhaps you could continue some other time.
don't sign in or create another account now.
and change location for a while.
put off your mobile phone too.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by onatisi(m): 3:44am On Oct 07, 2015
3Div:
So Shameful you had to end but indeed you are at risk.

Great decision.

perhaps you could continue some other time.

don't sign in or create another account now.

and change location for a while.

put off your mobile phone too.
with the last post he made ,his cult group members will already know who he is. I don't think he actually wanted to hide his identity.he has already giving his group members enough details and clue to guess correctly his identity

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by tpiander: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2015
its probably just a screened script prepared for posting on nairaland.

I doubt it's his own story.
Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by homesteady(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Too bad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by homesteady(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2015
tpiander:
its probably just a screened script prepared for posting on nairaland.

I doubt it's his own story.

you are always negative!

38 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by ayoola648(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2015
he was meant to change the characters of the story .. Not using their real names .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
op should have narrated from a third person angle.

too many details to give him away.

if I were his member,with such detail I can pick him out.

op,thanks for the story,it will help save a soul.

op,pls add some distraction to the story too,by saying things not real,to add your identity.

to the doubters, al names and location are truth.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
DO NOT GIVE IN. EXPOSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU FALL.
YOU KNOW THEY WILL MARK YOU ONCE THE STORIES ARE VERIFIED.

NAIRALAND........WE EVEN HAVE CURRENT CULTISTS AND THEIR SNITCHES AS MEMBERS. What a mess.!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by cremeandchic: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
LadyFiona:
DO NOT GIVE IN. EXPOSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU FALL.
YOU KNOW THEY WILL MARK YOU ONCE THE STORIES ARE VERIFIED.

NAIRALAND........WE EVEN HAVE CURRENT CULTISTS AND THEIR SNITCHES AS MEMBERS. What a mess.!!!!!

There are all kinds of people on Naira land.

It's not the playground or 'trollground' most people think it is.

Things dey happen here.

Op , if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to, send me a PM.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by olu4life(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chai... Won ti get bobo yi sha. The story is too detailed though undecided Easy to pick OP out. OP it is well with u. I just hope u have given ur life to Christ amidst all this. God be with u.

Reminded me of a top ranking cultist man back in his school days. He's now a pastor in ibadan. Forgotten his name. I still dey pray for that man till date say em children no go suffer for wetin d man do.

His cult nick is Irumole, highly popular in his frat in his days. The day he narrated his story, fear grip me. Things dey happen o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University by franklingud(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP, hope u still alive by now.
Buh u would have written it from a witness side, sort of, to hide ur identity.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.