Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Can Any Pcm Clarify This Issue Regarding The Ongoing Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Any Pcm Clarify This Issue Regarding The Ongoing Registration (995 Views)

Any PCM Posted To Gombe And Travelling From Ibadan, Please Let's Connect Here. / Any PCM Posted To Sokoto? / Any PCM That Has Collected NYSC CUL From His Or Her Institution Should... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Pcm Clarify This Issue Regarding The Ongoing Registration by cychioma: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
I’d like to know the significance of the questions asked during the nysc registration, about states visited. what does it entail actually. what do they need the info for?
does it mean one would be posted in those states or not.
Re: Can Any Pcm Clarify This Issue Regarding The Ongoing Registration by durella32: 4:08am On Sep 25, 2015
cychioma:

I’d like to know the significance of the questions asked during the nysc registration, about states visited. what does it entail actually. what do they need the info for?
does it mean one would be posted in those states or not.
NYSC would never post u to any state u hav visited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Pcm Clarify This Issue Regarding The Ongoing Registration by kelvin893: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.

(1) (Reply)

The Discrimination Inherent In The NYSC Scheme / December Allawee When? / Best NYSC Orientation Camps To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.