Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Questions for Christ Embassy Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions for Christ Embassy Members (2544 Views)

Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
1.IS IT A FAMILY BUSINESS
2.IS THE PASTOR THE ONLY ONE WITH THE SPECAIL ANNOINTING TO ONLY PRODUCE MIRACLE, WHILE THE MEMBER CLAP ON
3. IS THE VISION THE REASON WHY THE PASTORS DO NO LIVE WITH THEIR SUPPOSE WIFES
4. WAS IT THE QUEST FOR MORE MOUTH WATERING MIRACLE THE REASON OF THE MT TB JOSHUA AFFAIRS
5.IF YOUR GIVING IS NOT SPEAKING ARE YOU A TRUE FOLLOWER.
6. IS THE WHOLE THING NOW A SHOW
7. ARE YOU ALLOWED TO QUESTION ANYTHING IN YOUR ORGANISATION AND THINK FOR YOURSELF OR TOW THE PARTY LINE
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by tubonimi: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
1. Yes! it is a family business because it is God's business.
2. No! Everyone with sturborn faith can CREATE miracles.
3. No! They live with their spouses, exept they are on special assignment. If you think still OTHERWISE. Its worth being apart from your spouse for the vision.
4. No! T.B. Joshua only invited us for a healing meeting he had at that time, and since then, we have become friends.
5. No! If your giving (Seed) is not speaking (Growing) it means you aint watering it.
6. No! It is real, if it wasnt, I wouldnt be part of it, Trust me.
7. Yes! This is why you need to join a cell, that is where you are allowed to ask questions.

I hope I am able to answer your questions?
God bless you!
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by No2Atheism(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2009

5. No! If your giving (Seed) is not speaking (Growing) it means you aint watering it.

1. Please what do you mean by watering.
2. How do you do watering.
3. Who is supposed to do the watering.
4. What is the seed that is required to be sowed for it to grow under watering.

1. No I don't trust you, cus the heart of man is desperately wicked.
2. That you or anyone else is a part of it does not make it true or false, It being a show or it not being a show does not depend on your presence or absence there.

7. Yes! This is why you need to join a cell, that is where you are allowed to ask questions.

1. What do you mean by "allowed".
2. Do you mean to say spiritual questions and answers are subject to beauracracy.
3. What if you are not satisfied with answers given at the Cell level.
4. Do it not make sense to ask questions before joining a cell, instead of joining a cell before asking questions.
5. Do you mean questions are only allowed to be asked at Cell level.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by zillonnair(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster

why should she trust you either, can you see your mindset, you think you are being philosophical, you are pathetic if you dont know it.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by maddock(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2009
Aswers to your questions.
1. See Tubonimi answer , if still not satisfied tie a big rock on your back and take a plunge into the lagos lagoon( that is if you are living in lagos)
2. See Tubonimi answer, if not satisfied cross the lagos -ibadan expresway with yours eyes close but not during rush-hours.
3. See Tubonimi answer, if still not satisfied climb to that NITEL building at Marina and jump down.
4.See Tubonimi answer, still not satisfied take a sharp knife and slit your throat.
5.See Tubonimi answer, still not satisfied strap a bomb on your belly, go to kunleoshob and Sirjohns house and detonate the bomb.
6.See Tubonimi answer, if you are still not satisfied go to those battery chargers and requset for raw Concentrated HCL acid and drink a gallon full.
7.See Tubonimi answer, if you are still not satisfied please can someone help with a method to make this world oreawadoo free.

Any more questions? LOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by maddock(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2009
@No2Atheism
Do you want me to answer your questions?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2009
hello tubonimi

Thanks

[table]1.Yes! it is a family business because it is God's business.[/table

YOU ARE A MEMBER AND I HEAR YOU ARE A BIG FAMILY, ARE YOU PART OF THE BUSINESS?

[table]2. No! Everyone with sturborn faith can CREATE miracles.[/table]
DO YOU HAVE STUBORN FAITH? WHO HAVE YOU HEALED
[table][table]3. No! They live with their spouses, exept they are on special assignment. If you think still OTHERWISE. Its worth being apart from your spouse for the vision.[/table[/table]]
THIS VISION OF SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT IS BETTER THAN GOD'S STANDARD OF THE FAMILY AS A UNIT.OR IS IT SOMETHING SOME FAMILY MEMBERS ARE NOT AWARE OF

[table]4. No! T.B. Joshua only invited us for a healing meeting he had at that time, and since then, we have become friends.[/table]

I SEE
[color=#006600]
5. No! If your giving (Seed) is not speaking (Growing) it means you aint watering it.[/color]

I THOT THAT THE CONTEXT OF 1 COR1 -7 WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WORD AND NOT MONEY!
I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.
AND THE SEED JESUS SAID WAS THE WORD [ A SOWER WENT FORTH AND SOWED] OK TEACH ME MORE

[table]6. No! It is real, if it wasnt, I wouldnt be part of it, Trust me.[/table]
NOT SURE ABOUT THAT. EVEN THE VERY ELECT CAN BE DECIEVED, THAT IS WHY WE HAVE HAD INCIDENT LIKE JAMESTOWN ETC, NOT SURE IF ITS WISE TO JUST TRUST YOU. WHAT OF IF YOU ARE WRONG!
THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU ARE INDOCTRINATED ITS MORE DIFFICULT TO SEE OR TALK OTHERWISE FOR FEAR OF BEING THE ODD ONE OUT. IF YOU CANNOT THINK FOR YOURSELF AND OTHER DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU THEN WATCH OUT!

IF YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT U ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE WRONG.

GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock THAT WAS VERY FUNNY
I FEEL 4 YOU
cry
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock
QUESTION FOR YOU PLESE HELP ME

1. HAVE YOU QUESTIONED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE?
2. HAVE YOU QUESTIONED GOD ABOUT ANYTHING?
3. HAVE YOU QUESTION ANYTHING IN CHRIST EMBASSY?
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by maddock(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2009
@ oreawadoo
Answering machine- Mr Maddock is presently not in the office and would respond to your querry at exactly 10am on the 5th April 2019. Thank you very much.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by zillonnair(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2009
Question your questions first, mr. philosophy, how can you reason God with your senses, go ahead, no one will take responsibility for what you will become.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by KunleOshob(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

1. See Tubonimi answer  , if still not satisfied tie a big rock on your back and take a plunge into the lagos lagoon( that is if you are living in lagos)
2. See Tubonimi answer, if not satisfied cross the lagos -ibadan expresway with yours eyes close but not during rush-hours.
3. See Tubonimi answer, if still not satisfied climb to that NITEL building at Marina and jump down.
4.See Tubonimi answer, still not satisfied take a sharp knife and slit your throat.
5.See Tubonimi answer, still not satisfied strap a bomb on your belly, go to kunleoshob and Sirjohns house and detonate the bomb.
6.See Tubonimi answer, if you are still not satisfied go to those battery chargers and requset for raw Concentrated HCL acid and drink a gallon full.
7.See Tubonimi answer, if you are still not satisfied please can someone help with a method to make this world oreawadoo free.

Any more questions? LOL
Classical response of a CEC member who has been indoctrinated in the evils of self love and hatred for others who are not stupid enough to fall for their pastor's scams. (I thought christians are supposed to love one another)
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by maddock(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2009
@ grand daddy Kunleoshob

What does lol and grin grin grin grin grin means. everything i do here is on a lighter mood ok. I dont take what people say here serious and you should learn to do same,ok
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by KunleOshob(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2009
maddock:

@ grand daddy Kunleoshob

What does lol and grin grin grin grin grin means. everything i do here is on a lighter mood ok. I dont take what people say here serious and you should learn to do same,ok
Whether serious or not we can tell your character by the fruits you exhibit.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by No2Atheism(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hello tubonimi, am still waiting for answers to the following questions and by the way, try and consider this as an opportunity for you to minister to me via your answers to my questions. Please make the answers as straightforward as my questions (i don't always like reading epistles)

Here goes the questions again

2. That you or anyone else is a part of it does not make it true or false, It being a show or it not being a show does not depend on your presence or absence there.

2. Do you mean to say spiritual questions and answers to spiritual questions are subject to beaucracy.
3. What if the person asking the questions is not satisfied with the kind of answers given at the Cell level.
4. Do it not make sense to ask questions before joining a cell, instead of joining a cell before asking questions.

6. Is a Cell a church or the branch of a church.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Tonyet1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2009
first of all, i aint no member of CEC, but i love and respect his ministry and dat's for real

now to the questions:

Answers:

1. Watering entails a conscious effort to build or follow up with what has been put to grow, it could be your faith, miracle, success (Phil.2:12)

2. By putting an effort, it could be aided or self (1.tim.4:15)

3. you of course, or someone else if you believe they can be of help (I.cor.3:6)

4. everything in life my brother is a seed, it could be money, help, love, service, and so forth (or do you need a scripture for this one again?)

1. very correct, but how did you accept Jesus Christ if you did not believe on the messanger? answer this

2. Ever heard of the "gift of discernment" before, search the book of 1ST Corinthians

2. Do you mean to say spiritual questions and answers to spiritual questions are subject to beaucracy.
3. What if the person asking the questions is not satisfied with the kind of answers given at the Cell level.
6. Is a Cell a church or the branch of a church.

Answers:

1. In a true church there is orderliness and decency, everyone does not talk at the same time, there is time for everything(1.Cor.14:40)

2. Yes, call it secular names, but do you talk harshly to your father in the house or you talk back at him, HONOUR my friend is one key to GREATNESS and SUCCESS, let the little one's learn to drink MILK b4 they start eating BONES, i can give you scriptures if you like

3. The HolyGhost will teach us in the way we should go (John.14:26)

4. too much knowledge will all abound to sorrows, "i too sabi is a disease" life in itself is full of questions that can not all be answered, like why do you suck your mammas breast when you where born and not go straight into solid foods? i ask you

5. There is time for everything, "time to talk, and time to keep silent" (Eccl.3:7b)

6. Ask RCCG, ask WINNERS, ask Deeper Life, ask . . . . .
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
please what does the bible mean by
let us reason together?
Did abraham ask God questions or did moses
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2009
Mr Maddock is presently not in the office and would respond to your querry at exactly 10am on the 5th April 2019. Thank you very much.

ok dont forget to turn on your [out of office ]
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by tubonimi: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
@No2Atheism I wasnt gonna respond to you at all because I am not under any obligation to. I was out here to give answers to someone I felt sincerely needs the truth and not some controversial fella. I'm sorry about how you feel but thats how it is, and I'll not be suprised if I get more negative responces from you. I'm used to it.

@OREAWADOO, 1. I am not from the "Oyakhilome" family per say, I am a Christian, and as such I belong to the family of God, doing His business is BIG business. Sure I am part of it, and I have become loaded through it. (Dont misunderstand me) But without mincine words, doing business on the Word is the biggest business to be involved in. It puts food on my table, money in my pocket, makes me live the comfortable life. My life is a reflection of the message I preach. (The GOSPEL)

2. I have healed people through the power of the Holy Ghost. My everyday life is a life of the miraculous.
3. Did you ever find in your bible where it says "the husband, wife and children MUST live together"? Never forget that you getting married is not just to produce children, but primarily to futher the gospel.
4. Glad you see, stop seeing the wrong things.
5. The word "seed" didnt at anytime in the bible refare to money, a seed can come in any form. The seed of the word gives you a different result from the seed of physical things. If you noticed, he have several fruits in the world with different seeds. You cannot sow a pawpaw see and expect to reap mango fruits because you think afterall they are all seeds. It doesnt work that way, even when dealing with God.
6. Its your choice to trust me or not. I'll only advice that it'll be safer to do so.
7. Would you rather live in pretence because of the fear of shame? That'll be a very dengerous price to pay.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by No2Atheism(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2009
tonye-t:

first of all, i aint no member of CEC, but i love and respect his ministry and dat's for real

now to the questions:

1. Okay good to see that you love and respect His ministry.
2. Loving and respecting His ministry already makes you a member of His congregation as far as spiritual rules are concerned, you actually don't have to be a paper member of CEC for you to actually be a follower of CEC. This is because what happens in the Heart is as important if not more important than what happens physically.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers:
1. Watering entails a conscious effort to build or follow up with what has been put to grow, it could be your faith, miracle, success (Phil.2:12)
2. By putting an effort, it could be aided or self (1.tim.4:15)
3. you of course, or someone else if you believe they can be of help (I.cor.3:6)

Philippians 2:12
[RNKJV] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

1. You are[i] partly correct[/i], and I appreciate and commend you for that. However you have mixed in a little bit of false along with the[b] truth[/b] when you group together "faith", "miracles" and "success" under the act/process of watering.

2. Faith is a product/consequence of the watering, faith itself is not watering.

Romans 10:17
[RNKJV] So then faith cometh by hearing, and[b] hearing by the word[/b] of יהוה.

3. Where does the former verse (Philippians 2:12) talk about miracles and success. Please note that, miracles and success are not part of the watering, instead miracles and success are consequences of faith, which itself is a consequence of watering.
I hope you are able to see below that miracle and success are part of the increase that יהוה gives (I Corinthians 3:6) as a result of faith and not as a result of watering.

4. Please see for your own eyes below, the additional things to the earlier verses in terms of watering;

I Corinthians 3:6
[RNKJV] I have planted, Apollos watered; but יהוה gave the increase.

I Timothy 4:13
[RNKJV] Till I come, give attendance to reading, to[b] exhortation[/b], to doctrine.

5. Watering means the act of supplying nutrient for something to grow. This nutrient comes in terms of the study of, understanding of, acting on the word/scriptures. This can occur either under an inspired Bible Teacher (e.g. Paul, Peter, John, Apollos) or via the direct help of the Spirit of יהוה in the understanding of all truths.
Hence this nutrient (i.e. the word) is then what helps a baby believer to grow into an adult believer. Below is an example of what watering looks like i.e in terms of milk and meat;

I Corinthians 3:2-6
[RNKJV] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
[RNKJV] For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
[RNKJV] For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?  
[RNKJV] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as יהוה gave to every man?
[RNKJV] I have planted, Apollos watered; but יהוה gave the increase.

6. Based on the above points and bible verses, I hope you are able to see what is meant by watering and who does the watering,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

4. everything in life my brother is a seed, it could be money, help, love, service, and so forth (or do you need a scripture for this one again?)

1. Thank you, you are correct.

2.  No need to quote scripture.

3. Nevertheless, can you kindly tell me why there is an emphasis on money as a seed to be sowed for wealth, success, micracles and health in the Prosperity Gospel Churches of nowadays. And also can you tell me why tithing in most of today's churches, focuses so much on money as a tithe despite that tithing is a work under the law and that not one reference in the New Covenant calls believers to tithe (whether money or otherwise). To make it worse, attempts at obeying the law of tithing implies the person has willingly put himself back under the Law, out from under Grace.

The simple answer is that the love of money is what is causing so called Pastors to cherry pick laws of the Old Covenant and then try to apply it under the New Covenant, e.g. Tithing.

I Timothy 6:10

[RNKJV] For the[b] love of money[/b] is[b] the root of all evil[/b]: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

4. New Covenant only calls believers to freely give willingly, without cohesion, to the poor/needy/widows, with a joyful heart and without adherance to a fixed percentage. The new covenant never told believers to tithe, (Tithing was of the Old Covenant).

5.  A believer getting rich is a blessing under the new covenant that is solely based on the whims and caprices of the Will of יהוה  (Cor 3:6). Hence why are people trying to use the law of tithing to try to arm twist  יהוה  for there own benefits.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1. very correct, but how did you accept Jesus Christ if you did not believe on the messanger? answer this

1. I did not believe on the messenger, instead I believed the message, hence why it was easy to separate the Scriptures from the messenger once the messenger starts to become Heretic according to Bible standards.

2. My salvation is dependent on no man, hence the messenger is irrelevant compared to the message itself, in the big scheme of things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. Ever heard of the "gift of discernment" before, search the book of 1ST Corinthians

1. Yes I have heard of the gift of discernment.

2. I also have the understanding that whatever is discerned by this so called gift of discernment "must always comform" to the Bible.

3. If anyone claims to use the so called gift of discernment to preach a message that does not conform to the Bible, then that person is simply an Heretic and that person's message is simply Heresy, end of story.

Galatians 1:9
[RNKJV] As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other evangel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. In a true church there is orderliness and decency, everyone does not talk at the same time, there is time for everything(1.Cor.14:40)

1.Cor.14:40
[RNKJV] Let all things be done decently and in order.

1. I never said that everyone should be talking at the same time, instead what my question asked was that:

-  What did @tubonimi mean by "allowed".
   -  Did @tubonimi mean to say spiritual questions and answers to spiritual questions are subject to beaucracy.
   -  What if the person asking the questions is not satisfied with the kind of answers given at the Cell level.
   -  Does it not make sense to ask questions before joining a cell, instead of joining a cell before asking questions.
   -  Did @tubonimi mean that questions are only allowed to be asked at Cell level.

2. Talking about orderliness when someone decides to get an answer to a spiritual question is an excuse and opportunity for propagating heresy.

3. Asking a question that deals with Spiritual issues and demanding an answer is not an act of dis-orderliness.

4. Orderliness essentially means when someone takes one ordered step after another, i.e. question then answer then Bible confirmation then action.

5. Always doing things you are being told without both first asking questions and checking the Bible for confirmation of the answers, is a symptom of brainwashing.

6. Even Paul was happy that Bereans crosschecked the scriptures to confirm whether what they were hearing was heresy or not.

Acts 17:10
[RNKJV] And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11
[RNKJV] These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Yes, call it secular names, but do you talk harshly to your father in the house or you talk back at him, HONOUR my friend is one key to GREATNESS and SUCCESS, let the little one's learn to drink MILK b4 they start eating BONES, i can give you scriptures if you like

3. The HolyGhost will teach us in the way we should go (John.14:26)

4. too much knowledge will all abound to sorrows, "i too sabi is a disease" life in itself is full of questions that can not all be answered, like why do you suck your mammas breast when you where born and not go straight into solid foods? i ask you

1. Yes you are correct,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

5. There is time for everything, "time to talk, and time to keep silent" (Eccl.3:7b)

1. Yes there is time to speak the Truth in love based only on scriptures and not based on the reputation of a pastor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Ask RCCG, ask WINNERS, ask Deeper Life, ask . . . . .[/color]

1. I don't need to ask them, cause the bible already tells me the definition of a church. And this definition of a church, tells me that a cell is also a church.

Hebrews 10:25
[RNKJV] Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

2. A Cell itself is a gathering of the bethren, hence going by Bible alone, "a cell itself is a church" just as part of the Watering comes from exhorting one another (something that Paul and Apollos were doing),

3. A church should not have a branch, Hence why the Messiah Himself refered to the "different" churches in different cities. Kindly notice that the Messiah did not refer to those churches as branches of any Central Church in Jerusalem, instead the Messiah referred to those churches as separate churches by their location. Having church branches is part of the beaucratic heresies that are occuring as a result of the fact that the doctrine of most churches today have a little root in the apostate Church known as the Catholic Church.

Revelation of John 1:4
[RNKJV] John to the seven assemblies which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation of John 1:11
[RNKJV] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven assemblies [/b]which are in Asia; unto [b]Ephesus, and unto[b] Smyrna[/b], and unto[b] Pergamos[/b], and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by fyneguy: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2009
@No2Atheism

3. A church should not have a branch, Hence why the Messiah Himself refered to the "different" churches in different cities. Kindly notice that the Messiah did not refer to those churches as branches of any Central Church in Jerusalem, instead the Messiah referred to those churches as separate churches by their location. Having church branches is part of the beaucratic heresies that are occuring as a result of the fact that the doctrine of most churches today have a little root in the apostate Church known as the Catholic Church.

I'm sorry to say this: You are just another Pharisee online grin

So because Messiah did not refer to branches with a Central church in the verse you quoted, it's heretic to have branches in a church?

shocked shocked what has the issue of branches or no branches got to do with anything! Stupid religiousity! why do some supposed christians behave like Pharisees for God's sake!

oh no! do u guys really understand what christianity means at all?!

Mehn you gat to be kidding!

5. A believer getting rich is a blessing under the new covenant that is solely based on the whims and caprices of the Will of יהוה (Cor 3:6). Hence why are people trying to use the law of tithing to try to arm twist יהוה for there own benefits.

You should say that to a slave! I'm a seed of Abraham! and I'm aware of the convenant God made with him. FYI, I'm a King (Rev 1v 4-6) If you know what that means grin grin

Besides, the scripture you quoted has nothing to do with this. It's talking about the works of the apostles!
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by SisiJinx: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2009
maddock:

1. See Tubonimi answer  , if still not satisfied tie a big rock on your back and take a plunge into the lagos lagoon( that is if you are living in lagos)

Any more questions? LOL

Uncalled for. . . really. undecided
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by gozzilla(m): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2009
@poster

na preacher you be. cos am kind of surprised if you know all this scripture why will you not realize that some questions are best left alone.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by No2Atheism(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2009
fyneguy:

@No2Atheism

I'm sorry to say this: You are just another Pharisee online grin

So because Messiah did not refer to branches with a Central church in the verse you quoted, it's  heretic to have branches in a church?

shocked shocked what has the issue of branches or no branches got to do with anything!  Stupid religiousity! why do some supposed christians behave like Pharisees for God's sake!

oh no! do u guys really understand what christianity means at all?!

Mehn you gat to be kidding!

You should say that to a slave!  I'm a seed of Abraham! and I'm aware of the convenant God made with him. FYI, I'm a King (Rev 1v 4-6) If you know what that means grin grin

Besides, the scripture you quoted has nothing to do with this. It's talking about the works of the apostles!

@fyneguy

1. You are calling me a Pharisee because I decided to focus the questions and answers session strictly on what the bible says concerning tithing, watering, setting up of churches, definition of a church, seed planting, prosperity gospel, and not on what the popular believe is.

2. I have done my best to exhort and water other bible believers by plainly and simply trying to tackle the questions one by one using the bible, yet you go ahead to make jest and accuse me of misquoting scriptures, despite that the scriptures i quoted are plain for everyone to see and crosscheck themselves.

I am sorry but i did not join this discussion/thread in other for you to make fun of something very serious,

I give up, you would not hear nothing more from me on this thread again, I have done my own part, goodbye.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by fyneguy: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2009
grin

No2Atheism

Are you a comedian or something?

Read my post again and find out why I called you a Pharisee.

Lol you tried your best to water other believers?

nothing wey person no dey see for this NL o grin
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by hubreality(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2009
grin Beware of mockers of God. The mindset of Self, Science, and Religion. They prefer critical reasoning/thinking on the scriptures to the Holy Ghost who inspired the Scriptures. Minus dwelling and walking in God's love, the concepts of self, science, and religion are empty and unfruitful. Their aims and motives for these questions reveal their mindset. Who made them judges? If you must judge others with the scriptures then start judging yourself now first before God who knows you best. Anyway, happy weekend to you all.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
hubrhema reality do u have answers to my question?
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by noetic(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2009
No2Atheism:

@fyneguy

1. You are calling me a Pharisee because I decided to focus the questions and answers session strictly on what the bible says concerning tithing, watering, setting up of churches, definition of a church, seed planting, prosperity gospel, and not on what the popular believe is.

2. I have done my best to exhort and water other bible believers by plainly and simply trying to tackle the questions one by one using the bible, yet you go ahead to make jest and accuse me of misquoting scriptures, despite that the scriptures i quoted are plain for everyone to see and crosscheck themselves.

I am sorry but i did not join this discussion/thread in other for you to make fun of something very serious,

I give up, you would not hear nothing more from me on this thread again, I have done my own part, goodbye.

what's the point of debating with them? If they cant search and see the truth themselves, then no one can help them.
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Tonyet1(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2009
@ No2Athiesm

Brother i must kindly plead you arrange you comments to look attractive and readable

i do not understand any lil bit of what you said there
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2009
No thanks my friend
Just wondering why we do MAJOR or the other seed you mentioned

HELP
LOVE
SERVICE
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by OREAWADOO: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
@poster

na preacher you be. cos am kind of surprised if you know all this scripture why will you not realize that some questions are best left alone.

MY FRIEND
IF YOU DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS YOU WILL NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS A DEFENCE.

IMAGINE IF CHILDREN HAVE NO ONE TO ASK AS THEY GROW UP!
WE LOSE THAT SIMPLICITY AS WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE SAY

IF THEY QUESTION IS NOT COMFORTABLE IT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE.

EVEN GOD SAY TO ASK OF HIM.
OUR SOCIETY IS IN RUINS BECAUSE NO ONE DARES ASK ANY QUESTION.

REMEMBER PASTOR SAYS [MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE]

IF YOU JUST SWALLOW ANYTHING YOU MIGHT GET HANDED A POSION

HOW DO U TRY EVERY SPIRIT [ LEAVE IT ALONE]

IF A FEW GERMAN ASKED QUESTIONS MAYBE A FEW JEWS WOULD HAVE BEING SAVED.
IF THE GUYS IN JAMESTOWN ASKED QUESTIONS MORE WOULD HAVE SURVIVED. THOSE THAT DID SURVIVE ASKED QUESTIONS.

IS NOT A BAD THING TO ASK QUESTIONS.
ONLY THE SIMPLE BELIEVES EVERYTHING. IS EVEN IN THE BIBLE
Proverbs 14:15 A simple man believes everything

ANOTHER RENDERING

New American Standard Bible
The naive believes everything, But the sensible man considers his steps

AM SURE THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE SAID TO BE WISE AS SERPENT AND HARMLESS AS A DOVE

WAFFI SAYING #
THE TRAP WHEN ANIMAL DON SEE NO SUPPOSE TO CATCH AM
Re: Questions for Christ Embassy Members by Tonyet1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
what is the poster referring to the poster for again?  grin grin

well to the point,

Bro, i think there aint nothing wrong to consider your steps very well, but The bible says "until you receive the Kingdom of God like a child, you will by no means enter it"-Matt. 18:3

a child is simple hearted and believes his/her path especially when directed by their "parents/guardians"

too much Wisdom Bible says gives SORROWS- Eccl.1:18

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jephthah's Daughter / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Photo With Heavy Armoured Security Sparks Controversy / How I Lost My Belief In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.