Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

Darkrebel Vs Liricyst - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel Vs Liricyst (2466 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
obainojazz:
is olamide a name of street
Bad o - baddo
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
mikuz:
Easy win for Darkrebel, Lyricyst should stop all this science blah blah.

The scheme in his first two punches are the most ridiculous I've seen in textrap though I like the way he took me back to JSS3 Integrated Science.

MVGT : Darkrebel

Lol!
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Illverbz:
What's with the over used Science watery jab schemes, Lyricist?
You just got yourself whooped. Your punchlines were not hitting at all. I'm not trying to sway though, but it's very obvious you lost this battle so easy. Just try and be creative and stop using these lame science jabs to battle. If you're gonna use them, try and be more unique and intelligent.

MVGT goes to Darkenedrebel. Though he had a lot of stretched bars, he still was consistent with the punchlines. But like Ibime has rightly said, this stretching of bars has gotta stop. How can you drop over 6 lines in one quatrain? Last time I checked, a quatrain is made up of 4 lines. It is very wrong! Stop the stretching, man.

Nice battle though.

You don't have to be a fool while voting. I got my ass handed over to me....and so what? Na me first lose?
Don't make this more important than it is. After i read darkrebel's bars....i knew i had lost. Don't talk about creativity either cosni don't think you even know what it means

Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Thanks for taking the time to vote..
Current scores- Darkrebel 11 - Liricist 0

BATTLE THREAD CLOSED

DARKREBEL WINS VIA K.O grin

nice brawl lyricist...

Guy why you wait till e reach 11 na? You no get any atom of pity sef. Btw 3 is k.o......5 is t.k.o
but 11 Mehn you whopped me to pluto and back.
Nice bars man....i don't think I've ever been beaten so comprehensively

Gottoboy....i fall your hand? Instead make you help me pick my fallen body up. Such a goo friend you are. Lmao

Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
liricyst:

Guy why you wait till e reach 11 na? You no get any atom of pity sef. Btw 3 is k.o......5 is t.k.o
but 11 Mehn you whopped me to pluto and back.
Nice bars man....i don't think I've ever been beaten so comprehensively

Gottoboy....i fall your hand? Instead make you help me pick my fallen body up. Such a goo friend you are. Lmao

i for make e reach 20 votes sef... grin

nice sparring you too.
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

nice sparring you too.
lmao
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:

nice sparring you too.
lmao
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by danbrowndmf(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Thanks for taking the time to vote..
Current scores- Darkrebel 11 - Liricist 0

BATTLE THREAD CLOSED

DARKREBEL WINS VIA K.O grin

nice brawl lyricist...
11-0

lyricyst ehn grin
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by Supermiy: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dark Smoked While Penning..That Ghost Writer Bar Chia! ..No Need For Me To Vote Self..grin

Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by desmondDessi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
All his science bars were booed, & up there is the proof/ Cos his nonsense don't groove/ & every time that he raps..all the dudes do rebuke/So it's nothing but the truth/When i tell you....that his physics schemes 'don't work'....like 'unemployed youths'!/

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by Illverbz: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
liricyst:

You don't have to be a fool while voting. I got my ass handed over to me....and so what? Na me first lose?
Don't make this more important than it is. After i read darkrebel's bars....i knew i had lost. Don't talk about creativity either cosni don't think you even know what it means
It's all good bro. Peace
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by liricyst(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Illverbz:
It's all good bro. Peace

Lmao...sorry bro. No vex. Your tone on your verd was just too personal.
Peace
Re: Darkrebel Vs Liricyst by gottoboy(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
liricyst:

Lol! grin

I Just Became A Murderer!!! (darkebel Is Dead) Warriblood Audio Diss Track / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Mikuz Vs Muhdg +++++++