Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (35946 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
tales by moonlight.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Friedyokes: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
LTCOFP
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Friedyokes: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
LTCOLP
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't really doubt this kinda stories but this particular one na classic.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by vicque(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Ghen- Ghen!!...Pay back time... Go and rape him back, after all dem say "do me, I do u, god no go vex"

Funny
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Dear Confessionsnigeria, I am really confused as to what to do in this situation. I met this guy online about 3 and half years ago and we got chatting.

After about 2 months of steady chats and calls and I thought this was my perfect guy, he invited me over. He paid a return ticket for me to come see him in his town. We had agreed on no intimacy as I had decided then not to do it till I get married, then share it with my husband. On reaching there he was very nice and caring no doubt, he took me to all the nice places and seemed really normal. We later ended the day in his house and I felt safe. Then he offered me tea to go to bed with and unknown to me the tea was drugged. That is the last I remember of that night. Only to wake up in the morning to find myself Unclad on his bed and obviously raped. I have never felt more betrayed in my life. I felt like I betrayed myself to just trust someone based on a few chats and calls. I began to cry so badly, but thanking God for even sparing my life. Could have been a ritualist.

That was the last day I saw him. I travelled out later that year to run a master’s program and returned middle of this year. Only to catch up with my best friend and she’s all happy that she’s getting married and wants me to be her maid-of-honor. Showed me their pre-wedding pics and it’s this same guy that raped me about 3 years ago. Their wedding is in 2 months and I’ve been thinking. I don’t think I should dignify that bastard by even attending his wedding but I don’t know how to tell my friend about him, or if to even tell her cos I don’t want to come across as an enemy of progress. Please if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

Source: www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/285/he-raped-me-now-getting-married-to-my-best-friend
all these bloggers sef.

The girl shuud face her front and attend the wedding.
When she been dey travel for romance with no penetration cos of luv she been no contact us for advice. Some girls foolishly trynna please men by risking themselves. That's not love,its mumu.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by vicque(f): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Receive brain.... even if it is ram brain...
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Emperoradrian(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tnk God i didn't comment on dis naija film abi na nollywood script....u go visit total stranger u met online,and u expected him to recite memory verses wit u all thru d nite...haha #boys r nt smilin'......u ma sef na very loose gal 4 visitin a guy u jst met online.....tak dis ur story to Tchidi Chikere,i heard he's a nollywood director,i tink u'll mak som cash....#NEXT CUSTOMER PLS!!!
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by hansad: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
eleojo23:
Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd wish that this whole thing was a Nollywood script 'cos this is a potential big hit movie.

What's the big movie to come from this?

Such rapes are a common occurrence - the girl exported herself to a man she hardly knew, and in the privacy of the man's house at night.

Perhaps, if the girl did not play "hard-to-get" that night, she might be the man's wife today.

Above all, the girl complainant did not state she was a virgin before that night.

No. No Nollywood movie here.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by chichriso: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2015
I will honestly advise that u dnt attend that wedding but dnt tell your friend what u passed through from her proposed husband . Just tell her that u will nt be around during the wedding that u have a serious academics programme to attend that same day
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by SmartMugu: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2015
He paid for a return flight for you to come and see him in his town, obviously both of you lived far from eachother. How did he end up with your best friend? Met her online too?

I'm saying cos I'd assume your best friend lived close to you, which probably would be far for him. Unless you met you best friend online too.

He simply may have not been attracted to you. Raping you is wrong, but some boys would say why would you fly all the way down there without wanting something.
The story seems made up though.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by kennybrasco: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Your story is an improbable concoction. Don't know why bloggers fabricate stories just to get traffic or noticed.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Roseey0(f): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2015
3yr ago you said. keep moving on. If you can't stand seeing him happy find an excuss to stay away from your gfriend henceforth.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Roseey0(f): 5:07am On Sep 25, 2015
hansad:

What's the big movie to come from this?

Such rapes are a common occurrence - the girl exported herself to a man she hardly knew, and in the privacy of the man's house at night.

Perhaps, if the girl did not play "hard-to-get" that night, she might be the man's wife today.

Above all, the girl complainant did not state she was a virgin before that night.

No. No Nollywood movie here.

Ooooohhhh
Not wanting to get intimate with a guy you barely know is now tagged "playing hard to get"

And since one is not a virgin she has no right to wait till her wedding night or even say no to sex

Kontinuee. You will have a girl child someday.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Iwonttell(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
If you don't have any evidence just keep quite because he will denies knowing you from anywhere.may be mistaken identity that is what you will get
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by streetzdreamz(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op you should have known what you were signing into.

how do you even expect one to believe this kinda story?with all the cases of assaults,rapes,dehumanization and the rest associated with online dating you still went ahead to spend a night in the house of a guy you barely know,thank your stars you are even alife.

Aside that,for your frnd to accept his marriage propposal means there must have been something unique abt him,leave the would be couple alone,person no send you go the man house,,

come to think of it self,you agree on no sex rule yet you spend a night in the same room with him,what did you even expect when you place a well prepared dish in front of a hungry man,

gal u no try at all,,,,leave them alone,.
very funny,so once a lady is in a relationship, and she comes visiting a guy, the guy is at liberty to fuuuuck her even against her will?"a well prepared dish and a hungry man " and please tell me the difference betwixt online relationships and physical ones? That made the former so bad and unwise?? A man will hide his true self and feelings from you even if you met in the spirit and not physically, so what's the fuss about meeting guys online, fact is she shouldn't have trusted him to the point of sleeping over, but you piled the blame on the lady alone, nothing for the rapist, if this story is real then she needs to confront the guy, if he is sober and pleads for forgiveness, grant him forgiveness and walk away from the wedding, give her friend a flimsy excuse for not turning up, if not tell her friend she getting married to a potential rapist and let her make her own decision.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by ilyas26(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Dear Confessionsnigeria, I am really confused as to what to do in this situation. I met this guy online about 3 and half years ago and we got chatting.

After about 2 months of steady chats and calls and I thought this was my perfect guy, he invited me over. He paid a return ticket for me to come see him in his town. We had agreed on no intimacy as I had decided then not to do it till I get married, then share it with my husband. On reaching there he was very nice and caring no doubt, he took me to all the nice places and seemed really normal. We later ended the day in his house and I felt safe. Then he offered me tea to go to bed with and unknown to me the tea was drugged. That is the last I remember of that night. Only to wake up in the morning to find myself Unclad on his bed and obviously raped. I have never felt more betrayed in my life. I felt like I betrayed myself to just trust someone based on a few chats and calls. I began to cry so badly, but thanking God for even sparing my life. Could have been a ritualist.

That was the last day I saw him. I travelled out later that year to run a master’s program and returned middle of this year. Only to catch up with my best friend and she’s all happy that she’s getting married and wants me to be her maid-of-honor. Showed me their pre-wedding pics and it’s this same guy that raped me about 3 years ago. Their wedding is in 2 months and I’ve been thinking. I don’t think I should dignify that bastard by even attending his wedding but I don’t know how to tell my friend about him, or if to even tell her cos I don’t want to come across as an enemy of progress. Please if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/285/he-raped-me-now-getting-married-to-my-best-friend
Abeg, Wetin be the title of this movie, I wan watch am
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by mosefin19(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Shey u remember that time wen dey will say whoever dat dnt wnt d couple 2 b join 2geda..yes jst wait till dat time..and stand up....den get a gun and scatter is brain...
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by arsetalks(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
What's the definition of revenge? Is exposing an idiot same as revenge? Hell no. Protecting a criminal ( which is what it will amount to by not exposing the bastard goat) is a crime. You must expose the bastard.

He will threaten you, don't fall for cheap blackmail. A rapist should not be tolerated.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Orikinla(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
[size=18pt]The perfect guy indeed. grin
That is why it is worse to keep silent after you have been raped and let the rapist escape unpunished to continue with his life while you are scarred, stigmatized and traumatized for life.
Girls should see The Perfect Guy this weekend at the cinemas.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CikoxQ4ytI4

Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Orikinla(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2015
eleojo23:
Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd wish that this whole thing was a Nollywood script 'cos this is a potential big hit movie.

I will sponsor the movie if you can write the screenplay.
I am not joking.
PM me anyone who can make the movie and I will sponsor the production with my partners once they accept the screenplay.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by donshady(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:

Let him go.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by engrjacuzzi: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
find a way to confront your friend and open up so you don't regret or your friend too does not regret. if after that your friend still insist on marrying the guy, then heaven knows you did your part. it doesn't matter if it was in the past or the present.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
streetzdreamz:
very funny,so once a lady is in a relationship, and she comes visiting a guy, the guy is at liberty to fuuuuck her even against her will?"a well prepared dish and a hungry man " and please tell me the difference betwixt online relationships and physical ones? That made the former so bad and unwise?? A man will hide his true self and feelings from you even if you met in the spirit and not physically, so what's the fuss about meeting guys online, fact is she shouldn't have trusted him to the point of sleeping over, but you piled the blame on the lady alone, nothing for the rapist, if this story is real then she needs to confront the guy, if he is sober and pleads for forgiveness, grant him forgiveness and walk away from the wedding, give her friend a flimsy excuse for not turning up, if not tell her friend she getting married to a potential rapist and let her make her own decision.
bros what are you even saying uuuh? A lady carry herself go sleep overnight for man house wen she no knw and she dey complain of rape?see online dating is way different from ofline dating,reason cos u dnt really knw who is behind the system,u dnt knw anytin at all abt d person apart from what he makes u believe,on the other hand in ofline dating you have the chance of knowing the guy itota through careful observation and reactions,meeting his frnds before even thinking of sleeping over, when one engage in online dating irrespective of what others stories entail,then one shld be ready to bear the consequences...

It part of life op,if you are not emotionally strong enough then better not go so as nt to be a nuisance,if person do am give u,u no go like am,live with it or move onto the next thing.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Iwonttell:
If you don't have any evidence just keep quite because he will denies knowing you from anywhere.may be mistaken identity that is what you will get

exactly,that lady have no evidence against the guy,secondly, she slept in the man house not the other way round,no sane person will convict a man without concrete evidence,who knws?the frnd might even term her enemy of progress...leave the couple alone.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by francescainnoce(f): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
PLease dear, three years is enough for you to forgive and forget.... Leave the dude to God to fix. One way or the other his act will catch up with him without you being the instigator.
But wait babe; is it that you are adventurous or a risk taker or are you just naturally silly How could you possibly travel to a strangers house based on what you think you feel? Or where you desperate for something? Again if at all you want to try your luck with online date, shouldn't the guy be the first to fly over to see you? We make ourself prey to un-for-told sad tale and at the end we want our tale to make a script and hit headlines....
Please let your girlfriend marriage go on....
Telling her doesn't signify you mean well, to me it sounds more like a revenge...
Better still avoid being her maid of honour and don't attend the wedding... I'm sure she isn't just your only female friend so yeah...
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by possibilita(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2015
I don't know if this story is true or not but my advice is PAY HIM BACK,jst play along with him n fiancee then drug him and cut off part of his manhood or maybe half of it so that once he wakes up he will b shocked to see that something has been stolen from him jst like u did and he will thank God u are not a ritualist.#paybackisabitch
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by UmarNajim: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Ishoro niyen!
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by lapo(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Tell your friend what d guy did to u and watch her response. But you don't have to attend or play a role in their wedding.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Op, I feel your pain, but let the truth be told. First, the guy did wrong raping u, its painful what u had to go through, but on the other hand too.. You should not visit A man, I mean A full blooded man in his house, especially when u r getting to know him, in His house.. Its extremely fulish ... Even when he's staying far away, don't even try it... Better still logde in a hotel, if u r hell bent on dating him or cancel long distance relationship all together .
Cause no matter how a man assures u, that he won't touch u, if u sleep over in his house, its all lies, he must touch... An attempt will definitely be made. And this online datig thing sef, nothing serious or stable there.. Do u know a guy I met online, nearly raped me in my Own office! Not even house o! In broad daylight , not at night o!. It took my threat of screaming and calling the maiguard that brought him back to his senses... Thats after struggling for like 20mins, I realised he's about getting the upper hand, cause he's really strong, I then told him I will scream so loud and u will be thrown out of here and even locked up! Before sanity came into his eyes and he released me.. I just ran out of the office grin but I felt so disgusted at him and even myself too.
That moment was a turning point for me to be very careful with dealings with strange guys.
Thank God , he didn't use u for ritual.
But humbly tell yur friend u can't be her maid of honour , due to some serious family issues that just cropped up and won't be available for that whole week of the marriage.
Forgive, but don't forget , learn from it and move on... Be wise and less trusting next time.

Let them get married, only she knows what she saw in him that makes her want him as her husband..
Just move on and the Lord will heal your heart, mind, body and soul.

Take care and pls don't attend the wedding for your own peace of mind
Cheers!
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by arabianights: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Neverquit:
Wow! The comments on the thread shows the immaturity of a lot of people.

Please let this serve as a lesson to ladies. Accepting gifts from guys will result in voluntary or involuntary séxual favors to show gratitude.

Most Nigerians always blame the rape victim. The evidence is here on this thread.

If this story is true, please tell your friend (in the presence of the guy) the ish, and then walk out like a G grin

I like your advice on her saying it as it is and walking out but then you dont know people, he might twist it and make it look like they dated and he dumped her or that he never even touched her then you also know women, word will be spread that the op is a she devil and shes trying to detroy her friend's life due to jealousy

In fact it will all back fire so she needs to thread softly
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by arabianights: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Amelian:
Op, I feel your pain, but let the truth be told. First, the guy did wrong raping u, its painful what u had to go through, but on the other hand too.. You should not visit A man, I mean A full blooded man in his house, especially when u r getting to know him, in His house.. Its extremely fulish ... Even when he's staying far away, don't even try it... Better still logde in a hotel, if u r hell bent on dating him or cancel long distance relationship all together .
Cause no matter how a man assures u, that he won't touch u, if u sleep over in his house, its all lies, he must touch... An attempt will definitely be made. And this online datig thing sef, nothing serious or stable there.. Do u know a guy I met online, nearly raped me in my Own office! Not even house o! In broad daylight , not at night o!. It took my threat of screaming and calling the maiguard that brought him back to his senses... Thats after struggling for like 20mins, I realised he's about getting the upper hand, cause he's really strong, I then told him I will scream so loud and u will be thrown out of here and even locked up! Before sanity came into his eyes and he released me.. I just ran out of the office grin but I felt so disgusted at him and even myself too.
That moment was a turning point for me to be very careful with dealings with strange guys.
Thank God , he didn't use u for ritual.
But humbly tell yur friend u can't be her maid of honour , due to some serious family issues that just cropped up and won't be available for that whole week of the marriage.
Forgive, but don't forget , learn from it and move on... Be wise and less trusting next time.

Let them get married, only she knows what she saw in him that makes her want him as her husband..
Just move on and the Lord will heal your heart, mind, body and soul.

Take care and pls don't attend the wedding for your own peace of mind
Cheers!

Now lets reason, do you actually feel the rapist still doesnt have hiddent demons?What if after her pal marries him some revelations or unfortunate events come up,will the op not be filled with guilt that she should have opened up ?

Either way keeping quiet as well as opening up has its risks but i want her to let him know she remembers thats all.let him be filled with guilt and fear.He took a part of her,she needs that closure.That was her first ..... experience for Goodness sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.