Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (31863 Views)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by helinues: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reports reaching DAILY POST from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Sallah reveals that, the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram attacked Monguno and Baga in the northern part of Borno state, killing many.

According to residents of the two local government taking refuge at Bakasi IDP camp, several people who returned home for Sallah were forced to return back to Maiduguri, but could not gain entrance as a result of restriction of vehicular movement for the Sallah in Maiduguri.

” we have to trek down from Shagari low cost to Bakasi last night because the soldiers could not allow us to come in with vehicle following the restriction for Sallah. I do not think this Boko Haram is over as government wants us to believe.” Mammadu Ibrahim who returned to camp told newsmen in Maiduguri.

Speaking on the attack, he said, ” we learnt that Baga was attacked at about 12 midnight and by 2am, we were attacked at Monguno. I do not know the number of casualties but certainly, many people were killed by the insurgents.”

It could be recalled that, suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri recently killed over 100 people.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/many-feared-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-monguno-baga-again/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Fash20: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm sure there are many undiscoverd BH camps some where in NE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Seriously d user no get comment..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Remember buhari promise
''in 100days i will put an end to bokoharam menace''

which way my people

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by doublewisdom: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Again?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sonoflucifer?what a moniker!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Sonoflucifer?what a moniker!!
Nna, madam, gini mere? Me no b Muslim na.. Na Yahweh and Allah people like to dey kill kill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by stanech: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
That's what you get when your president thinks he can fix everything with his body language

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by freez2ryme(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Don't worry Buhari body odour will soon checkmate those boko boys

While 100 days is still loading

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by sdindan: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahahahah grin
Wayooo President
Una go hear am
Him don enter USA to flex
Isokay cheesy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Aromas: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by princemillla(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wether big or small,, open or hidden. God will always dismantle Boko Haram and their financial supporter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by ajepako(f): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sahara Reporters, The Nation, TVC and Leadership Newpaper don't even bother reporting Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen attack anymore.

I remember how their days were not completed during the last administration without screaming the havoc wrecked by Boko Haram

But these days, they have really gone dumb,deaf and blind..

Now, to get news of insurgency in the north, its CNN , BBC or Vanguard..

Propaganda, half truth and falsehood wont last forever..

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by kossyablaze(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Nna, madam, gini mere? Me no b Muslim na.. Na Yahweh and Allah people like to dey kill kill.
and u think say na girl he be abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Damalex4luv(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why all this killings now. May God save us oooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Damalex4luv(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajepako:
Sahara Reporters, The Nation, TVC and Leadership Newpaper don't even bother reporting Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen attack anymore.

I remember how their days were not completed during the last administration without screaming the havoc wrecked by Boko Haram

But these days, they have really gone dumb,deaf and blind..

Now, to get news of insurgency in the north, its CNN , BBC or Vanguard..

Propaganda, half truth and falsehood wont last forever..
Hmmmm so nah wetin concern you be that abi, stop propagating propaganda and face reality. Picture of you watching BBC or CNN or you're lieing.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by donguutti: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
More and more innocent nigerians dying at the hands of terrorist, while General Burantashi,Chief of army staff,
snake charmer /model wannabe is thinking about push ups,6 packs and pot bellies,Incompetent Fool.

Daura Secret service (DSS) under the other dullard is has failed Nigerians and cannot protect us from either
boko haram and Fulani Gunmen,in a week we have lost 117 in maiduguri + 27 in mongunno + 34 in Niger
+ 15 in mongunno and baga.Almost 200 Nigerians in 1 week.

How long shall we watch our country men die because SOMEONE appointed dumb asses by the merit
of their incompetence.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by EastLebanon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
They have been scammed.i recommend that buhari should create the portfolio for minister of BOKO HARAM.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
I was begining to think we have been able to have a boko-free sallah celebration,, but seriously what sort of muslims are these animals? Does killing innocent people on sallah days also constitute Jihad?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by bugzbunny: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
I was begining to think we have been able to have a boko-free sallah celebration,, but seriously what sort of muslims are these animals? Does killing innocent people on sallah days also constitute Jihad?
Blood sucking is not complete without human blood.... The ram bloods are insignificant

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Bonapart(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jihadist killing their own
Boko haram killing their kinds
Imams refuse to rebuke them
Buhari refuse to order his boys
Northern elders still cheering their children(boko haram)
Northern governors still silent
No goodluck jonathan to blame anymore

God help us

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Omotayor123(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Crazy Boko!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by CR77(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
cry cry

Buhari talk to ur boys cry cry

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by money121(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by laurel03(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Again..9ja army keep destroying bokoharam camps since may 29 yet Bokoharam continue bombing till 2mao.... #OnlyGod know the truth about bokoharam in Nigeria...

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Their mates kill rams, them dey kill humans. Bloody infidels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by millionboi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari has faild

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by hucienda: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
oh dear...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by kennyman2000(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm... Rest in peace to the deads.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga by Giyerte(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.