Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Step By Step Microsoft Office Training E-book Purchase - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Step By Step Microsoft Office Training E-book Purchase (687 Views)

Step By Step On How To Write A Good Blog Post / Please, I Need A Step-by-step Tutorial For Developing Android Apps / Step By Step Microsoft Officetraining E-book Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Microsoft Office Training E-book Purchase by gladys470(f): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Something have notice ,is that 50% of Nigeria student lack computer skills, and we all know that's the major thing in getting a job,
it has been made easy in learning Microsoft offices, you don't need to spend your time going to computer lessons, when you can just purchase your own laptop and learn comfortably at home without stress.
Microsoft 2013 Step by Step and other books in the Step by Step series are designed for beginning to intermediate-level computer users. Examples shown in the book generally pertain to small and medium-sized businesses but teach skills that can be used in organizations of any size. Whether you are already comfortable working in Word and want to learn about new features in Word, Excel etc 2013 or are new to Word, this book provides invaluable hands-on experience so that you can create and modify professional documents, Project planning, Calculation with Excel with ease. Don't miss your chance to Improve your CV, knowledge and skills . MAKE A CALL FOR YOURS NOW AND START IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS.

Also Purchase e-book on Tuition free University & 100% Scheme Abroad

If interested contact me on my cell line,Facebook page, whats-app, or my email (at the bottom) for payment and download of Microsoft e-book .
Anthonia Claret Akukalia
08171294883(whats-app)
anthoniaclaret@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Drop All Java And Android App Development Questions Here / I Need A Professional 3D Network Teach Me - Contact Me Here / How To Increase Your Local Alexa Rank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.