Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Get A Business Loan From Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Business Loan From Banks (530 Views)

CBN Recovers N60bn From Banks As Illegal Charges / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / 70% Of Bankable Adults Keep Money Away From Banks - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Business Loan From Banks by mashnino(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys, this is not a tutorial oo..

me sef na question i wan ask..

I have plans of opening a Game house where people come to play games...

just graduated University and all.. so the funds are tight now..

the business above is a very lucrative business...

and i am nt talking abt opening one shop oo..

i mean several shops spanning several locations... to cut the long story short...

no money to start.. so i thought of bank loans.. because all i need is 700k

i have the location and i have done my research and done calculations too on things(assets) i will get

and their prices...

but in checking some bank's websites for info on loans..

almost all the banks requirements suggested your business most have been up and running even before applying for a loan..

which got me confused...

so guys... anyway out.. is there something else i dnt know abt that could help me out..

thanks
Re: How To Get A Business Loan From Banks by cyntobless(f): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
mashnino:
Hey guys, this is not a tutorial oo..

me sef na question i wan ask..

I have plans of opening a Game house where people come to play games...

just graduated University and all.. so the funds are tight now..

the business above is a very lucrative business...

and i am nt talking abt opening one shop oo..

i mean several shops spanning several locations... to cut the long story short...

no money to start.. so i thought of bank loans.. because all i need is 700k

i have the location and i have done my research and done calculations too on things(assets) i will get

and their prices...

but in checking some bank's websites for info on loans..

almost all the banks requirements suggested your business most have been up and running even before applying for a loan..

which got me confused...

so guys... anyway out.. is there something else i dnt know abt that could help me out..

thanks

it seems your post isn't enticing enough to attract comments.
no bank will give you loan on a business which is still an Idea.,let me suggest something to you.start with one shop first,get a shop,look for this micro finance bank LAPO,use your shop to get some cash from them,once they know your location,their staff will be coming every week Mondays precisely to collect a particular amount from you ,until ur debt is recovered full.or form a group of 10 people you know,make use the nine others are business pple,meet Lapo but in this case they give out only 50k to each person and every Monday you pole must give back 2500,until ur loan is paid.

(1) (Reply)

Act Now. / 10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 2 / Write And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.