Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section (3630 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / No Christianity, No Nigeria / Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 3:36am On Sep 25, 2015
I do not understand why there is Islam for Muslims with Muslim moderators and Muslim only whereby if you do not swear allegiance to al!ah (I.e not muslim) you won't see the section neither would you see any thread on front page regarding it.

Why can't we have same for Christianity? The Muslims can comment on Christianity based threads but Christians cannot comment on Islam based threads nor even access the Islam section.

Why is this so? Is the owner of this site a Muslim? I know some muslim moderators would also govern this side of the section. While Christians moderators don't govern the other side. Why the biased arrangement?

What is happening in that Islam section that Christians should not see?

I'm not Christian and I'm not muslim so u know before you comment

12 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by coolhumble(m): 4:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Something should be done about it as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2015
These are one of the things that contribute to religious crisis around the world.

What is so special or classified about the Islam religion that it's so closed and hidden like that? But Christianity open to all.

Cc Seun.

Nairaland is something else.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by AdeniyiA(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:
These are one of the things that contribute to religious crisis around the world.

What is so special or classified about the Islam religion that it's so closed and hidden like that? But Christianity open to all.

Cc Seun.

Nairaland is something else.

They threatened the owner of the forum and were about carrying out jihad (their culture) , so he had to bend...

Christians are more tolerant and accommodating,...

14 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by obajoey(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2015
pls oo how do i remove this islamic disclaimer on my timeline " i am a muslim stuff like that..." wanted to reply on a particular thread but i mistakenly clicked yes instead of no. Now the disclaimer is showing on my timeline.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by obajoey(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2015
a thread was deleted some minutes ago just because the op was questionning the brain behind islam for muslims section.

I guess this will soon be deleted as well.

i guess some people will stop giving useful information on this forum because of this religion issues.
A forum is suppose to welcome all opinion; good or bad, we learn either way.

NB: Pls help me to remove the islamic disclaimer on my timeline abeg..
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
obajoey:
a thread was deleted some minutes ago just because the op was questionning the brain behind islam for muslims section.

I guess this will soon be deleted as well.

i guess some people will stop giving useful information on this forum because of this religion issues.
A forum is suppose to welcome all opinion; good or bad, we learn either way.

NB: Pls help me to remove the islamic disclaimer on my timeline abeg..
Sometimes i marvel @ the manner by which this forum is operated.
So many hideous activities i cant seem to comprehend.
Just contact Seun to remove that disclaimer tag on ur profile.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by softvio(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2015
I was asking this same question, the first time i landed on this religion section.. The runners of this thread, with due respect are biased. This is unfair, i nearly fell to the trap of swearing allegiance to Allah, before a second thought stroke like the london clock @ 12 noon sharp. We all should call for christainity section, so to curb religious crisis in our young minds

7 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Samunique(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
One thing seun fails to understand is that, majority of those who parade this forum are Christians, and i know a quite of number of people who have left this forum bcs of bias treatment being given out to the Christians by the mods, even the ower ( Seun) who is supposed to be neutral has decided to be one sided by not only giving Islam it own section but also restricted none-muslims from participating while the Muslims move from one thread to another to cause their usual confusion.

This complaint has been made time and time again but seun has clearly shown us that we Christians are irrelevant here by ignoring us.

Instead for him to address the injustice he ( seun) decided to open a thread titled " LET US BE MORE TOLERANT OF EACH OTHER " why can he tell that to the Muslims when they agitated for theirs, cause if there is any religious followers that need more of the Sermon of tolerance, it's the Adherents of Islam, Muslims.

Don't be surprised if this topic is removed soon or all the commenters here get banned before noone, that's nairaland for u!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by danbrowndmf(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
softvio:
I was asking this same question, the first time i landed on this religion section.. The runners of this thread, with due respect are biased. This is unfair, i nearly fell to the trap of swearing allegiance to Allah, before a second thought stroke like the london clock @ 12 noon sharp. We all should call for christainity section, so to curb religious crisis in our young minds
seun is a christian o
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by tartar9(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
why should there be any xtian section
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
tartar9:
why should there be any xtian section

Why should there be any isslam section?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by An2elect2(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
You always protect the weak child. Islam is weak, it cant stand the storm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Anas09: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Very good answer @An2elect2.
Islam is indeed weak. They use Apostacy law to protect it. The day the Apostacy law is removed and everybody is allowed to go in and come out at will, Islam will crash forever.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by An2elect2(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Anas09:
Very good answer @An2elect2.
Islam is indeed weak. They use Apostacy law to protect it. The day the Apostacy law is removed and everybody is allowed to go in and come out at will, Islam will crash forever.

I cant help but agree with you friend. Islam is not worth a sweat

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Freelancer007(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Seun did that to protect the Islam section from constant abuse. No religion should be attacked- be it Islam, Christianity or traditional religion.

In all, I think everybody should be free to practice their religion without fear or any act of injustice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by OmoPastor(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
I do not understand why there is Islam for Muslims with Muslim moderators and Muslim only whereby if you do not swear allegiance to al!ah (I.e not muslim) you won't see the section neither would you see any thread on front page regarding it.

Why can't we have same for Christianity? The Muslims can comment on Christianity based threads but Christians cannot comment on Islam based threads nor even access the Islam section.

Why is this so? Is the owner of this site a Muslim? I know some muslim moderators would also govern this side of the section. While Christians moderators don't govern the other side. Why the biased arrangement?

What is happening in that Islam section that Christians should not see?

I'm not Christian and I'm not muslim so u know before you comment

i have been banned twice for asking for this same thing until i saw a post that addressed it
its only unfortunate that the only answer the so called moderators have for this question is to ban you which you should never be afraid of.

read this https://www.nairaland.com/2333661/reason-creating-islam-section-ridiculous#34042614
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Jaypea98: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Freelancer007:
Seun did that to protect the Islam section from constant abuse. No religion should be attacked- be it Islam, Christianity or traditional religion.

In all, I think everybody should be free to practice their religion without fear or any act of injustice.
Another section should be created for the atheists and devil worshippers in the religion section too then.
All i know is there was a time when that religion section was like a warfront.
Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by bxcode(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
I was about creating this thread. Anyone that really claims freedom of worship should know that this is pure favouritism, what is good for the goose is good for gander. This is exactly the same thing that is happening in America, they say everyone had right to what he or she believes and they will turn back to prosecute Christians who stand on their belief to turn down gay marriages in their church. why didn't the gays go and open their church since they know that they won't be wedded in a Christian church? Man has really lost it totally. Mr Seun you're attention and response is needed here asap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am impressed that Christians are standing up strongly against religious discrimination. Seun has been bullied into giving a special inaccessible section to Islam. This is shameful and cowardly. Whereas Muslims are allowed to roam freely on Christian threads spitting venomous irritating comments all over it.

Stand up, stand up for JESUS, you soldiers of the Cross!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm thinking of merging the Muslim section with the religion section. People who insult any religion will be banned. What do you think?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:
I'm thinking of merging the Muslim section with the religion section. People who insult any religion will be banned. What do you think?
That'd be an excellent idea. I also believe that the oath thingy is the main reason why Muslim members chose not to comment on the Islamic section. I see no need for such, since the Christians never swear an oath before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Owliver(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:
better. do that fast. VERY FAST MR SEUN

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:

Please don't. Rather, create christianity section under religion just like you did with islam for muslims. And leave religion to other religions.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Owliver(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
MuhdG:

Please don't. Rather, create christianity section under religion just like you did with islam for muslims. And leave religion to other religions.

Thanks.
no. there should be freedom for all. no section should be limited.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Owliver:
no. there should be freedom for all. no section should be limited.

Giving the two major religions a 'space' is the FREEDOM!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seun:

That is a good idea sir. It should be merged. Those who discriminate or cause any harm or threats would be banned.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Vinshu(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
MuhdG:

Wrong. That is bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Owliver:
better. do that fast. VERY FAST MR SEUN
Don't ever nurture the thought of insulting another religion. It's barbaric.

Your post is screaming I'll pay the Muslims back.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section by Sveen: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
MuhdG:

I negate this statement. It should not always be about quarrel or bigotry. We can also learn from one another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. / The Bible And Its Uncertainties / Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.