Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) (38078 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2015
The Nigerian Army yesterday captured a notorious Boko Haram terrorist while he was trying to run away with his family.

He was captured by the army while he was trying to escape with his family between Pulka and Gwoza.

In a similar news,the Nigerian troops have recaptured the fishing town of Banki town in Borno state.A military source said recapturing the town from Boko Haram insurgents was important to the military, owing to the major economic and trading activities between Nigeria, Cameroon and Central African countries that take place in the town.The troops soldiers invades the popular Boko Haram Islamiyah school building and also destroyed 7 Boko Haram camps.The troops also successfully detonated 7 Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).

Many Boko Haram insurgents were killed during the liberation of the town and  several others captured alive between Banki junction and Ngorosoye.
The recapture was made possible by the joint action of the Nigerian Air Force and the Cameroon Army.

Kudos to them.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/see-photos-of-notorious-boko-haram.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by warrior01: 4:06am On Sep 25, 2015
I thought they said they've captured all the towns in northern Nigeria which one is 'recapture' again? More so, how sure are they they the man arrested with his family is a boko haram member with all these lies they are spewing of late. So funny they even used a rope as handcuffs for the "notorious terrorist".

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Imortal001: 4:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Correct
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Boko Hara too done get Police uniform undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2015
I thought the zoo said they had wipe them off,maybe shekau is right
Buhari must have lied

29 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 4:51am On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
PrinceBundu:
I thought the zoo said they had wipe them off,maybe shekau is right
Buhari must have lied
[/s] this early morning? And na that zoo you sleep wake up today o. Make una dey deceive una sef

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2015
God should help our army

BH must be crushed totally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by nnachukz(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2015
This kind of news though from a doubtful source makes us to believe that the government is not coming clean with the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2015
nnachukz:
This kind of news though from a doubtful source makes us to believe that the government is not coming clean with the truth.
Doubtful?I dnt carry fake news.I verify my news b4 posting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by onoikenna: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Kudos to our soldiers.Keep the flag flying

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by skywalker495(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2015
so dem still d "RECAPTURE" villages undecided
smh

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2015
skywalker495:
so dem still d "RECAPTURE" villages undecided
smh
U don see am na
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Y are BH members looking like HIV patients?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Millz404(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Dis one boko don d get uniform.... See deir faces
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by otabuko(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Okay him get family.... See him yeye face like fowl shit!

Shoot am for Head without trial sef considering the blood he has been sharing [mama piss]....

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] this early morning? And na that zoo you sleep wake up today o. Make una dey deceive una sef
A
U can imagine at least its better than the jungle ghana grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by onoikenna: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2015
otabuko:
Okay him get family.... See him yeye face like fowl shit!

Shoot am for Head without trial sef considering the blood he has been sharing [mama piss]....
I won't pitty him if they give me gun

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by dave2meek(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Lies and counter lies...
Who are we to believe
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice job, kudos to our Solders and other Intelligent Agencies..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by jnrbayano(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
End of the road.

Sweet news.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
just imagine.. His own family were important while other people arent important to him. Kudos to the NA..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Spare the innocent family and stone home to death#religionofpeace
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by sotall(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Government run by propaganda. I thought they reported that the Nigerian army has recaptured all towns/ areas captured by boko haram.

so they are still recapturing uncaptured towns.
Dullard Buhari and mere commissioner Osunbade ....which way?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Vock(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
He doesn't look Nigerian and what's that shooting out from the youngest child' stomach
Hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
the army is now a media outlet

what a joke

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Well done NA

check my signature for info on how to make money starting your own plantain farm and creating wealth in the multibillion naira plantain industry.

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nicklaus(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2015
So since they ve been capturing fish pond and zoos and killing some members of the so called boko haram they haven't been able to capture one alive to question him about there whereabouts and what they plan to do next

If stupid nigerians haven't figured this out yet, then their lives ll always remain the same I.e PATHETIC.

The most annoying ones aren't the liars but those gullible enough to believe in them. SMH sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by mcfynest(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2015
issoryt
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by mznuez(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Na wa
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2015
see vulture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.