Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

What is now wrong about 2Face? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What is now wrong about 2Face? (2068 Views)

How Far About 2face & Mario Concert In London / True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo / Faze Interview Talks About 2face And Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is now wrong about 2Face? by Manta(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2005
2Face- the man behind African queen, formerly the voice that gave Plantation boys their identity. From observations, people's comments about 2Face recently are not exciting as before(when he went solo newly). What's going on, has he stoped doing what he used to do, are Nigerians bored with his music or do some jealous ones only want to play hate?

Your comments are very important.
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by layi(m): 2:55am On Oct 28, 2005
Tuface is of course sailing and going places but he's in the wrong boat (KENNIS) . I just pray he's not thrown overboard someday. He's actually messing up. I attended 2 shows where he was supposed to be the guest artist but he never showed up. Was that suppose to be a marketing strategy or what?
Imagine ignoring the fans that make you.
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by hotangel2(f): 3:30am On Oct 28, 2005
2face is wonderful -- YES.

BUt he really needs to work on how to keep his schedule and stop breaking promises. Just like Layi said, I know about 2 shows (went to one .. on Independent day), he was spose to show up but he didn't.

Besides, Apart from his Afrcan Queen song, and that other song....... I don't know of any of his songs that made more waves? Is he just going to sing African Queen And Quit? Everything Associated with 2face on the net is "AFRICAN QUEEN". That's not a good sign that he'll last!
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by IAH(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2005
***Clapping*** WORD!
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by faitho(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2006
to me there is noithing absolutely wrong with 2face
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by GUNNER(f): 11:32pm On May 23, 2006
wetin do 2baba now undecided
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by Izzo(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2006
I really think Tu-Face has been staying too long in his comfort zone; after he realized "African Queen" was an anthem to many ppl.
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by eveseh(f): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2006
nuthing is wrong, grin
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by Oracle(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
I think it starts from the rumour of the song AFRICAN QUEEN not belonging to him and the pregnancy stuff

Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by kellorah: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
SOMETHING WRONG? I'VE NOT NOTICED undecided
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by Deepop(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
2face is fading away has time goes on. cry his kind of songs are off d hook nowadays angry its unlike him .cant blame him , since he has released all in his kul songs in his 1st album,now he has nothing good to sing embarassed
Re: What is now wrong about 2Face? by kellorah: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
ewooo

(1) (Reply)

Need Voice Training In Owerri / Download MP3: MP3: P-square – Bank Alert (gospel Version) Ft. Gee Jay / Plantashun Boiz' Plan-b: Wat's Ur Veiw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.