Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. (753 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Balogun Of Social Network / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Benefit Of Social Bookmarking Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. by richard04(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2015
If you need facebook, twitter, instagram or youtube likes, followers,shares, comments,retweets etc. You are at the right place grin. I'll provide you with any amount you want. You can use it promote your facebook pages and boost your profiles or even for contests. contact me via my signature if interested. This is not for free ofcourse wink
Re: I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. by fattbabakay(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2015
If (u can show me ur twitter handle) && (u av more Dan 10k followers) {I might consider u}

Else {Gerrarahere!!!}
Re: I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. by richard04(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2015
If I show you my twitter handle with 10k followers, what next?you ask for 20k before "you consider me" huh
Bro, no disrespect but I've been doing this a long time now and I don't need to get high on my own supply to make "you consider me". If you need this service, shoot me a mail, if you don't, you can always skip this thread. cheers baba!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ebooks!!! On Website Design, Php/mysql And Graphics For N3,500 Only!!! / BLOGGING A-Z : Tutorial/ Training On EFFECTIVE And Stategic Money Making Bloggin / Web Developer Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.