Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41628 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cuppy cake ? Are u DJ cuppy?.shocked if am ur cuppy oya go open thread for me, i'm waiting "grin"
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Stevolarlah(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
A girl once gave me that response, it was after a year, I asked her out again, she was saying the same thing, so I told her I was cutting off everything between us, she later agreed to date me, and we are still together till today. That's how I delivered my self from the curse of friend Zone

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by KingTom(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! Na Joshua bin dey my mind oh, but my auto 'correct' come change am for me. grin

Ibu onye ara abi? grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is really hilarious mehnnnnn. Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
"grin".sad
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Stevolarlah:
A girl once gave me that response, it was after a year, I asked her out again, she was saying the same thing, so I told her I was cutting off everything between us, she later agreed to date me, and we are still together till today. That's how I delivered my self from the curse of friend Zone
they want to friendzone u and still benefit from u

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by JoeCutie(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:

Ibu onye ara abi? grin
Ara? shocked

I want to....lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by KingTom(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ara? shocked

I want to....lipsrsealed embarassed
Madness, not boobs. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Mhizkel(f): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stop showing dat ur small mouth here.
Come and tell ous how u'v friendzone people's children and people's father.cheesy or how u'v been friendzone by one Alhaji ibrahim.cheesy
cheesy What is ''Friendzone''?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by JoeCutie(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:
Madness, not boobs. grin
Oh... cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This happened some years back when 2go was still very much active.A friend of mine shared this girl for me,we started chating and getting along very well,so to me the way she was chatting and calling me then shows she's given me the green light, i asked her out she told she has a boyfriend,but still she never stop calling and chatting with me,and i was hoping something would happened. I called her most times to even ask of the guy and he to do send his regards to me,neither do i know i have been transfered to the most populated area in the world "Friendzone".to cut the story short,she got admission into my school,i asked her out again knowing fully well she's no longer with the guy again,mhen you have to hear the stupid reply she gave to me,in her word and i quote "Daniel i love u so much and i don't want to loose you,and if we date we would surely have issues and breakup someday and i love u so much i don't want to loose u" after this statement then i really know i have been residing in the friendzone area for 3years,thats how i ran out of the friendzone.The worst part i once send her airtime to call her bf when they were still dating.sadThankGod ts upto 2years now i left the friendzone arena

Share your friendzone story.

Darkendrebel
sinizia
softvio
naijaboiy
iamsynord
STFUareyouGod
prettythicksme
sinaj
pinkycute
mhizkel
cherryice
sasssybea

lol
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh... cheesy
grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by softvio(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Mine is different, i actually force myself into the friendzone part knowingly unknowingly. This happened 5years ago, i meet this girl called Emem, we became friends close one for that matter, as time goes on she started growing feelings for me. I noticed it,but due to the fact that one of my older friend(Matthew) want her,i backed down. Later, one the line she and my friend started dating,but her feelings for me kept growing. I could fast-track back one scenerio we both were indoors and she started playing funny with me to the extend, she reached for my joy-cane. But i rebuked her. Never knew that that was the beginning of her hatred for me, hmmmm!! ..she then gain admission. 4years later i started growing this lust for her, i was shy at first, but later i approached her and let out my mind. She laughed it off and said"see i really LIKE you, i don't want to create a bad company with you. You know that you're my BEST FRIEND, just forget about that dating talk we are BEST FRIEND".. Oboy na there i know sey i don enter that zone wey plenty pass china - FRIENDZONE.. i started blaming myself of not taking my share when she offers it in a platter of gold...now she don graduate me to BROTHER-ZONE.. I don become her special advicer self... Cc : Danbrowndmf

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm... it was back in 2011 cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by morethanadoll(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sounds horrible! I have never been friendzoned because I wouldn't allow myself to be. Don't give your hard earned money to girls who have men. That is what the men that they are friend zoning you for should be providing.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy What is ''Friendzone''?
most populated arena in the world "grin"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm... it was back in 2011 cheesy
how was it.cheesy?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by badinfluence: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some dudes here would be forming like they've never been friend zoned grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
Sounds horrible! I have never been friendzoned because I wouldn't allow myself to be. Don't give your hard earned money to girls who have men. That is what the men that they are friend zoning you for should be providing.
And what about the one's u friendzone.cheesy?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by morethanadoll(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
And what about the one's u friendzone.cheesy?

Haha I knew that this would come. Unfortunately, I haven't friend zoned anyone. I would let guys know upfront if I am not interested.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Haha I knew that this would come. Unfortunately, I haven't friend zoned anyone. I would let guys know upfront if I am not interested.
with my spiritual eyes,i can see u are currently friendzoning somebody now sef "grin"

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by morethanadoll(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
with my spiritual eyes,i can see u are currently friendzoning somebody now sef "grin"
grin No, no, no. My boyfriend is rather stingy.
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by cherryice(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol
so u just quote all d post jus to say lol.. u r sick

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

grin No, no, no. My boyfriend is rather stingy.
your boyfriend is stingy? How? You mean he's the only one enjoying the fruit of ur labour "grin"

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherryice:
so u just quote all d post jus to say lol.. u r sick
Very Very.sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by cherryice(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Very Very.sad
grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherryice:
grin
i know ur friendzone list has more population than china itself "grin" so tell ous about it.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by morethanadoll(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
your boyfriend is stingy? How? You mean he's the only one enjoying the fruit of ur labour "grin"
You are indeed correct! Lol
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

You are indeed correct! Lol
whenever he cheat on u am always here for ous to cheat on him back, OK? "grin"

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2dice(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yeah Most Guys have Been there
Some are G.0/CEO of Friendzone
Some people sef get Palace... some get Acres for there cheesy
*THank God Gen don dey now Una go fear my Noise*;
In RapWoli Voice

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2dice(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Very Very.sad
sosssick .. Here comes ur Doctor
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
2dice:
sosssick .. Here comes ur Doctor
do.pe siggy.cheesy
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2dice(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
do.pe siggy.cheesy
yeah phenom Murdem Remix grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.