Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly (19758 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New York (PHOTOS) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by 247frolicboss(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari arrived New York Thursday night in time for the 70th assembly of the United Nations. He arrived at the JFK international airport in NewYork aboard the presidential jet.

Some Members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation include SSA Household & Domestic Sarki Abba, SSA Media & Publicity Femi Adesina, Senator Hadi Sirika, Former Governor of Ekiti state Dr. Kayode Fayemi and Former Governor of Rivers state Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi.

He was welcomed by the Nigerian Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Prof Joy Ogwu, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Paul Bulus Lolo and National Security Adviser Rtd Maj. Gen. Monguno Babagana.

Some Members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation including SSA Household & Domestic Sarki Abba, SSA Media & Publicity Femi Adesina, Senator Hadi Sirika, Former Governor of Ekiti state Dr. Kayode Fayemi, Former Governor of Rivers state Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi arriving at the JFK international airport in NewYork for the 70th UN general Assembly on 23rd Sept 2015

Nigerian Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Prof Joy Ogwu, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Paul Bulus Lolo and National Security Adviser Rtd Maj. Gen. Monguno Babagana welcoming President Muhammadu Buhari at the Jfk International Airport, for the 70th session of the Un General Assembly in New York on 23rd Sept 2015

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-president-buhari-arrives-new.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by DlawTECHY(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Don't underestimate this great man. I agree he has been traveling so unnecessarily of late but we should also wait and see the result in the coming years. APC promised change and am yet to see the change. I will wait patiently and watch.. I don't rush. Am calm. undecided undecided undecided
PMB please we need reault.
PMB please let your people know all these traveling is not in vain.
PMB we voted you into power please don't Jeopardize our vote.

Thank you.
GEJ my Hero.
PMB my President
Nigeria my Country.
God bless Nigeria

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Bevista: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
PMB is doing a great job representing Nigeria internationally. However, I think it is high time he starts focusing his attention back home. He should constitute his cabinet immediately and stop dilly-dallying.

The economy is nose-diving for no fault of his, but it will be all his fault if he does nothing to reverse the trend as quickly as possible. I have seen that the CBN Governor is part of that trip. I hope they have strategic business/economic meetings to engage in while there.

On another note, those who think that Amaechi will not be a strategic part of this government are deluding themselves. Whether as Minister or not, I do think PMB will keep him close to his "kitchen cabinet". Baba knows how to reward loyalty and how to punish traitors.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Young03(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
traveller

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by sammyj: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
PMB always respected any time everywhere compared to the jesus of Bayelsa who was rejected by all based on corruption body language. Wailers parasite below me, come and eat your usual food. grin shocked grin

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by veekid(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
The traveller, we sight u

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Bonapart(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
This man is going to tour the world in the next 3yrs and Nigeria will be like: change

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Owliver(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Bevista:
PMB is doing a great job representing Nigeria internationally. However, I think it is high time he starts focusing his attention back home. He should constitute his cabinet immediately and stop dilly-dallying.

The economy is nose-diving for no fault of his, but it will be all his fault if he does not do anything to reverse the trend.
True

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by dave2meek(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Baba the tourist continue flying up and down... September will end next week, we are yet to see your ministerial list.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Aminat508(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
God Bless you president Muhammad Buhari

Adiyee nlagun iye arare nikojekamo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by korel9: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Give it up for our very own Buharidashian undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by sotall(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari has spent more time touring the world than he has spent both with his cows and Chickens in Duara.

that in it self is changed

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Blizzy9ja: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
This guy is really enjoying the last few years of his life : touring the world and taking pictures

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by sexaddict08(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Wailers una good morning ooo..
Make una manage this breakfast

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by orimion(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
ok. By the way, who is buhari?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by chesterlee(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Jamboree
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Vikkie14: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Is this part of the CHANGE they promised Nigerians?

1. Come Have A New Grievous Experience.(change)

2. Come Have A New Gracious Experience(change).

If you support number 1, hit LIKE.
If you support number 2, hit SHARE
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by godofwar666(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Sai baba
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Who else have noticed the protruding white collar on his kaftan outfit,most times he's on an offshore diplomatic visit, particularly the US?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by kennydee05(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for Nigerians and humanities.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by jimi4us: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Who be all dis Ghanaians look alike welcoming him. We have to probe this. Obama would have been there to welcome him. So that it will boost our almajiris from the west ego.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Vikkie14: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
touring the world and taking pictures
Are you saying he is a Picture-freak? Don't tell me he want to break the record set by "AJALA THE TRAVELLER".

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by adetunjiadeola: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
safe journey sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by rattlesnake(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Shebi them say he can't remember his phone number. ...awon Ode

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by omusiliyu(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Okaabo
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by WIZGUY69(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one! my President. we (Nigerians) believe in you. nnakwana PMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by moscobabs(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
tall and Elegant

Love u PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by colossus2: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
That's my president cool

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by Vikkie14: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
veekid:
The traveller, we sight u
As in, Ajala the Traveller??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly by MiracleUzoma: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2015
I dislike how this man called Buhari moves around, let him come and appoint ministers abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / Simon Achuba To Be Impeached As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.