Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria (1363 Views)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by oblongor: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
I trust some women, they will deal with him there and then. Cry ko, cry ni!!!

What is so difficult about a visible occurrence that a woman cannot understand?

When the person it happened with is there with you, just because she is a woman, you requested to speak to her husband.

What if she was single and there was no man to call? Will he just drive off? Or maybe he will request to speak with her father? Lol.

Women should start standing up for themselves and do not let men make you feel like you do not exist.

Source: www.esther.com.ng

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
brb
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by yetseyi(f): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
There are some men like that who actually think its demeaning to discuss stuffs like that with women. Its common in the Landlord association meetings in my area in fact the landladies among them don't even go to their meetings because of this reason. I must add though that the ones I am talking about seem not to be enlightened maybe that's why.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol! That is insane.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
/fake laugh/

1 Like

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by peeparty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
But why on earth would a woman cry on such issue?. The man was trying to use brain on her ni.....

1 Like

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by flyca: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol. I will beat him to his game: ask him to speak with his wife angry
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by ajademola2000(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
For real she might not understand because she is a woman. I can also do what the man did. I remember a day a lady almost slap me and she was even the one at fault, it was a guy who sat beside her in the car that had to resolve the issue. I don't know what would have happened if the guy wasn't there.. but I'm sure of one thing I will get her arrested if she slaps me that day and I will teach her some sense
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hehehehe. grin Let me talk to your husband! Shege.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by teasel: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
That's the typical Nigerian man for you.
Chauvinism and misogyny are the only things they're good at grin

3 Likes

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by pretydiva(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
I go use slap tk format him brain 4 am..wat nonsense
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lawd forgive the devil in me that day
Battling eyelashes
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by 400billionman: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
The man mess up.

But some ladies act like they lack understanding.

The.man.ahujugo.anya..
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by soopamom: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
ajademola2000:
For real she might not understand because she is a woman. I can also do what the man did. I remember a day a lady almost slap me and she was even the one at fault, it was a guy who sat beside her in the car that had to resolve the issue. I don't know what would have happened if the guy wasn't there.. but I'm sure of one thing I will get her arrested if she slaps me that day and I will teach her some sense
What is this idiot saying?

3 Likes

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by NashvilleTN: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2015
I just feel the man was trying to use her head Abeg. He don see you like that. If the lady had blocked his car and started shouting on top of her voice, I am sure he would have speedily resolved the issue.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by ajademola2000(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2015
soopamom:

What is this idiot saying?
See insult. Anyway.. madam on this issue, I will need to talk to your husband not you ok? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
pretydiva:
I go use slap tk format him brain 4 am..wat nonsense

Doing this would most likely require the presence of your husband to resolve.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kept insisting on my husband's number like I didn't exist grin cheesy grin

No wonder she started crying like a baby

1 Like

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol.

C'mon guys, she even started crying...

Who else would cry under stress: babies.

If the option is available, I'd rather she doesn't stress her pretty head talking about damages and repairs.

I'd prefer to speak with her husband, etc too, if possible.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by 5minsmadness: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ajademola2000:
See insult. Anyway.. madam on this issue, I will need to talk to your husband not you ok? undecided
grin
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
And because if that she started crying? undecided
Eh yaaa grin
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
What a silly man.
Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Swissheart(f): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mumu started crying.....yeye cry

1 Like

Re: This Man Met One Of The Coolest Women In Nigeria by Ewuro4: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hehehehe. grin Let me talk to your husband! Shege.

Real shege cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abomination !! Incest As Father Impregnates Daughter In Benue / Help Any Good Hospital Around Dopemu / 5 Reasons You Need To Open A Savings Account For Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.