Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! (34983 Views)

Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Why Every Nigerian Lady Must Learn A Skill. / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by pinehazel(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2015
‪#‎Degrees‬ Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill!
Complete CorelDraw Video Tutorials
6Step-by-Step Guide Video Tutorilals
For Inquiries call: 08023917584 or contact info@digitalmarketing-ng.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
madamnwaokolo:
Are you a full house wife!!! A student!!! A corp member!!! An undergraduate!!! Unemployed!!! Even Employed but still needs support financially!!!

Then this is for you!!!

Just imagine making a minimum of 22,500 per week, you now do that for 4weeks which makes 1 month...giving u a total of 90k from the comfort of your home...

Well!!!

You have just 2 choices, to either remain broke or you take a chance and try something exceptionally new.

Just one of those choices stated above will get u a fulfilling result.

With 5,500= you can earn a minimum of 9k daily till infinity.

So why complain of being broke?

Make that single move that's gonna change your story financially.

Yea, the country is full of fraudulent people and businesses but trust me, this is real, scam free, tested, trusted and a registered company. 80% of the people I introduced it to are from Fbk!!!

Contact: 08187096237 via whatsaap for more details or comment below!!!

I'm interested. Bring me in.
Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm interested. Bring me in.
Good for you. He's going to introduce you into scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
Good for you. He's going to introduce you into scam.

Hahaha. Let's see.
Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by TOYNEX(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Learn a Skill while you still can...
the plan you have now is what determines your future!
Learn Bead making Online or Acquire any other skill and move on with life
Self employment is the way to go
XMAS ASSISTANCE FOR BEAD MAKERS
It is business season for all Beaders now...
Bead making is not all about learning million designs....
How well do you finish up ur works? That's what guarantee ur earnings and high Value for ur works in this business.....
Do you learn online and needed perfection?
Rotadbd Akure offers finish up assistance for "Beaders" To help overcome ur challenges and maximize ur earnings for this rush period as we uphold our profession....
Learn new designs, Learn Finishing, Pattern readings etc
********THIS IS NOT A FREE SERVICE PLEASE******
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1
Contact +2348030420155
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..co.ke/p/for-existing-hand-made-jewelers-that-is.html?m=1
Get inspired View new Bead designs and Wireworks for this Christmas Season:
https://m.facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor/photoset/pb.373578599441633.-2207520000.1440974580./?owner_id=373578599441633&back_uri=%2Frotadbeadsanddecor
LEARN UNIQUE, NEW and LATEST BRIDAL BEAD DESIGNS for all occasions... Wedding, Traditional Festivals etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! by BlindAngel: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
gmacnoms:
wher r u based? I might get u hooked up to seasoned drummers Sir
Good eveling sir, please sir can you help me hook up to any electrician sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 / 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.