Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? (5260 Views)

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Looking For Father After 30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
I came across this link earlier:

https://www.nairaland.com/2623173/husband-fingers-daughters-while-bathing

I do not have a daughter. But before now I often wondered if it's okay for a father to bath a female child especially as the genitals of the baby will have to be properly washed. Even with good intentions by the father, the view may appear different to observers with perverted mindset.

Please I need your views on the subject matter. It will help a lot of people out there. Personally though, I think it is wrong for a father to bath a female child because the art of washing the genitals thoroughly is no different from fin.gering a babe even if the father has clean intentions

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Marcelinho(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Only wen u have an odawiz thought.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Pidggin(f): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
U can bath a toddler, but not a preteen regardless of gender, it's not right. Why would I want to bath an eight year old healthy child who isn't handicapped?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Depends on the age
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by meimoks(f): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
comment later
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is it proper for a mother to bath her son? I mean, won't she be fondlingg and pulling his peenis?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can bathe a daughter while a toddler.As the child grows,the father should stop bathing her.

What is most important is...........,..know thyself o man

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Timbuktou:
Is it proper for a mother to bath her son? I mean, won't she be fondlingg and pulling his peenis?
thank you i just wonder the way some people think

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Several cases of molestation commonly heard of is about girls. Generally the society will frown more at that of the girls. This topic is specifically for daughters
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
ThundrCork:

Several cases of molestation commonly heard of is about girls. Generally the society will frown more at that of the girls. This topic is specifically for daughters

Good thing you said "commonly heard of". How would you feel if your wife banned you from bathing your daughter, sir? It means you're already a suspect wink. Will you be opening topic one for sons?
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Dojupyo(f): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
There's nothing wrong with that... Unless it's only a mother's duty which its not..

In the future, my hubby will help in bathing our children grin
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Abel202: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
I dont think there is anything wrong in it. But in other to avoid being considered a mad man by people with faulty eyesights, one should avoid trying to get into town with a dirty car mechanics attire lol. Am a proud father of 3 girls and a boy. I have NEVER bathed any of my daughters. Things we read these days are too scary, so I think its better one avoids certain things no matter how good your intentions might be. Our society is a bit biased against fathers. But you can't blame people sometimes because of the scary things we read about some so called fathers doing to their daughters. For example my wife while bathing my son could hold his little manhood and make a joke about it and we all have a good laugh. She could do that on a few more different occasions like while helping him to urinate when he is sleepy, and we all still have a good laugh; But if a father holds his daughters urinary machine and makes such jokes, or does it in some other occassions too, hmm people will start reading silly meanings into it. So better to avoid certain things while still being a great dad than trying to be a perfect dad and be termed something else by people with weird thoughts. This is my take on this - Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abel202:
I dont think there is anything wrong in it. But in other to avoid being considered a mad man by people with faulty eyesights, one should avoid trying to get into town with a dirty car mechanics attire lol. Am a proud father of 3 girls and a boy. I have NEVER bathed any of my daughters. Things we read these days are too scary, so I think its better one avoids certain things no matter how good your intentions might be. Our society is a bit biased against fathers. But you can't blame people sometimes because of the scary things we read about some so called fathers doing to their daughters. For example my wife while bathing my son could hold his little manhood and make a joke about it and we all have a good laugh. She could do that on a few more different occasions like while helping him to urinate when he is sleepy, and we all still have a good laugh; But if a father holds his daughters urinary machine and makes such jokes, or does it in some other occassions too, hmm people will start reading silly meanings into it. So better to avoid certain things while still being a great dad than trying to be a perfect dad and be termed something else by people with weird thoughts. This is my take on this - Cheers.
gbam. best comment according to me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by xerxes456(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mtchew a perv is a perv.. Bath your daughter or not... So wot if ure a single dad... Some people look for flimpsy excuses to avoid responsibilities... Bath ur daughter till she is able to bath herself...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerians with Una stupid mindset, why would my husband bath my baby daughters....

Anyways, it depends on the age my hubby cnt be bathing my teenager daughter but btw 0-6 years wat's the big deal....its the mind set....nigerians we should talk taking our minds off dirty tinz
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Good thing you said "commonly heard of". How would you feel if your wife banned you from bathing your daughter, sir? It means you're already a suspect wink. Will you be opening topic one for sons?

From asking a question, to i am now a suspect. Are you one of those naija police men? lol.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abel202:

Thank you. I even posted a link of a father that was accused by the wife of fingerings his daughter while bathing which i personally think may have been a lie told by the wife because she is seeking divorce. If the man avoided bathing the girl, that accusation would not have come up at all.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
ThundrCork:

From asking a question, to i am now a suspect. Are you one of those naija police men? lol.

Hehehe. That's the logical conclusion to your question, sir. If you cannot bathe your daughter because you cannot be trusted with her, that makes you already guilty before the fact. Which means if you indeed bathe her, it is aaumed you must have tampered with something you shouldn't have.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by cococandy(f): 2:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Bath your baby pls.

If you know yourself and your wife trusts you, why should that be an issue?
Is any outsider going to come into your house to ask you why you are bathing your child?

Unless there's something you're not telling us.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
cococandy:
Bath your baby pls.

If you know yourself and your wife trusts you, why should that be an issue?
Is any outsider going to come into your house to ask you why you are bathing your child?

Unless there's something you're not telling us.

Cococandy, did you go through the link In my first post?

This is not about trust but the general perception of the populace. If you go through that topic, you will be quick to call the man all sorts of names but what if the wife lied? Sadly, most people would just attack without verifying the truth due to the intolerance of the crime. So why involve yourself in something that could make you vulnerable to suspicion?
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by EfemenaXY: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
ThundrCork:

I do not have a daughter. But before now I often wondered if it's okay for a father to bath a female child especially as the genitals of the baby will have to be properly washed. Even with good intentions by the father, the view may appear different to observers with perverted mindset.

Don't judge all fathers out there with the same yardstick used for the sicko. Not all fathers are perverts. How can you even think that??

ThundrCork:
Please I need your views on the subject matter. It will help a lot of people out there. Personally though, I think it is wrong for a father to bath a female child because the art of washing the genitals thoroughly is no different from fin.gering a babe even if the father has clean intentions

Now this is sick.

Only a sicko would type the bolded bit.

Sambarry, oya come and handle this. I can't deal...
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2015
I have dealt with this issue times without number cheesy

pedos kontinu o wink
EfemenaXY:

Don't judge all fathers out there with the same yardstick used for the sicko. Not all fathers are perverts. How can you even think that??

Now this is sick.

Only a sicko would type the bolded bit.

Sambarry, oya come and handle this. I can't deal...
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
ThundrCork:

Jeeezzz

I hope your future wife knows the kinda man you're and does well to keep her daughters far away from you right from birth. .

Just look at the bolded. . SMH.. Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ifyalways(f): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2015
If a dad does not bath his own child, who will, the ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by NL1960: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
ifyalways:
If a dad does not bath his own child, who will, the ancestors.

No. The house boy will do it. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by dearsly(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Very funny question!!...

Well as for me,the moment I notice a single pubic hair on her young punana.....AM OUT!!

Thank you!
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by Creamish(f): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
Very funny question!!...

Well as for me,the moment I notice a single pubic hair on her young punana.....AM OUT!!

Thank you!

How old d'u think she'd be by then? undecided

@OP... I see nothing wrong with a dad bathing his baby girl..as long as his intention is good. The society will not be watching him bathe his daughter thru a key-hole or window so please carry on.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Jeeezzz

I hope your future wife knows the kinda man you're and does well to keep her daughters far away from you right from birth. .

Just look at the bolded. . SMH.. Mtcheeewww

You have not made any sense. I was hoping you will explain why it won't appear that way.

As disgusting as it may sound it must be discussed as some men see it that way. If the mothers who's daughters fell victim of rape and molestation by their fathers where cautious of these facts, It would have been avoided so don't be ignorant! My view of fathers to not bath their daughters stands because there is no definite way of telling who can commit such act. so best a law be set in place to discourage it. That way, we would not hear of such cases.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by ThundrCork(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Creamish:

How old d'u think she'd be by then? undecided

@OP... I see nothing wrong with a dad bathing his baby girl..as long as his intention is good. The society will not be watching him bathe his daughter thru a key-hole or window so please carry on.

What would you say about the man who's wife accused him in court of fin.gering his daughter while bathing her? What if it was a cheap lie just so the verdict will favor her? I bet the public will just laugh it off if it were the wife that was accused by the husband of fo.ndling with their sons pe.nis while bathing him? Like someone mentioned above, the public is biased against men especially when it's a sexually related offence. Mind you in this case, it's not the society but the wife pointing accusing fingers at him
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by EfemenaXY: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThundrCork:

What would you say about the man who's wife accused him in court of fin.gering his daughter while bathing her? What if it was a cheap lie just so the verdict will favor her? I bet the public will just laugh it off if it were the wife that was accused by the husband of fo.ndling with their sons pe.nis while bathing him? Like someone mentioned above, the public is biased against men especially when it's a sexually related offence. Mind you in this case, it's not the society but the wife pointing accusing fingers at him

Even though you'll disagree with what I'm about to type - you do need to see a shrink, because all isn't in order upstairs, son.
Re: Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? by babysophie(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Y wil a man enjoy bathing his female child ?wat appened to d moda?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) / How To Get Rid Of Colic In Babies – Local Style! / Yet To Speak At 29 Months, Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.