Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (33746 Views)

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yayy Guys!

Finally got a video out, I had some issues with my camera, but I had to do the video anyways.

The first video, is me testing out the sound quality on the Phantom 5 and yes I had to use an LED TV. reasons I used it has been explained in the video. So watch and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_KvDtjcyI

The second video is of course testing out the battery and the RAM, I played games like Mortal Kombat X, Immortals, Modern Combat and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j77lOZ9e3Es

Dont forgt to visit misstechy. com for the full review

Kindly increase the quality of the video to 480P and above to enjoy it. kiss

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by SweetSoup(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
First video not available to watch so i downloaded it instead. As for the review, you did great but seem shy on camera. Well phantom 5 is way to expensive for 70k in my opinion.. Oh you are beauriful too...

17 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by gangwolf(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
@misstechy Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by RobinHez(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
misstechy na fine babe o! grin

Adah96 come and see how to be my Felicity o!!

Awesome review!...and thanks for explaining why you were actually pitching the phantom with a tv, at first thought i was like wtf

6 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by khalhokage(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Misstechy o! Biko, decibels are just a measure of how loud a sound source is not sound quality.

19 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
khalhokage:
Misstechy o! Biko, decibels are just a measure of how loud a sound source is not sound quality.

Yeah I know, but didn't you hear the quality when playing the songs from both the LED and PH5

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
RobinHez:
misstechy na fine babe o! grin

Adah96 come and see how to be my Felicity o!!

Awesome review!...and thanks for explaining why you were actually pitching the phantom with a tv, at first thought i was like wtf

X_X

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
First video not available to watch so i downloaded it instead. As for the review, you did great but seem shy on camera. Well phantom 5 is way to expensive for 70k in my opinion.. Oh you are beauriful too...

It actually took a lot to show my face. X_X I am an extremely shy fellow

7 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by khalhokage(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Yeah I know, but didn't you hear the quality when playing the songs from both the LED and PH5

I did, the loudness of the phone's speakers is impressive.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one BUT it's wrong measuring the sound output or quality of a mobile phone with that of an LED TV.

The reason being that both devices have speakers made of different quality and technology. Forget about Tecno saying it's Dolby.

Mobile devices have speakers made mostly out of piezo elements than same materials that of the LED TV are (traditional air blurring diaphragm material).

Also the positioning of the speakers matters a lot. On the TV is located either at the back or the base whose outlet is being blocked by the desk it's seating on. On the phone either at the back or the base but because you held it up, it is free of any blockade hence it may seem louder.

A true test of sound output would be to use same device against each other and not this.

Fine face though kiss BTW wats wrong with your blog? Can't access it tru Spectranet network but works well on other networks?

16 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice one BUT it's wrong measuring the sound output or quality of a mobile phone with that of an LED TV.

The reason being that both devices have speakers made of different quality and technology. Forget about Tecno saying it's Dolby.

Mobile devices have speakers made mostly out of piezo elements than same materials that of the LED TV are (traditional air blurring diaphragm material).

Also the positioning of the speakers matters a lot. On the TV is located either at the back or the base whose outlet is being blocked by the desk it's seating on. On the phone either at the back or the base but because you held it up, it is free of any blockade hence it may seem louder.

A true test of sound output would be to use same device against each other and not this.

Hey Bigt76, thanks for the comment, I said in my video that the technology used is quite different aand the major reason why I did this in the first place was because My brother who was watching TV got affected with the music from my device.

Also, the TV was slanted a bit to allow room for the speaker. and if you noticed I was moving the app lower to where the speakers were placed.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
bigtt76:

Fine face though kiss BTW wats wrong with your blog? Can't access it tru Spectranet network but works well on other networks?

Choi enemies from my village are at it again oh ..would look into it. Thanks dear. really appreciate the comment. kiss

8 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by sauceEEP(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Misstechy, your buriful.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hahaha @enemies from your village.... better de pay dem tithes o grin. Keep it up Dear.

MissTechy:

Choi enemies from my village are at it again oh ..would look into it. Thanks dear. really appreciate the comment. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by parrotibaba(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
@op I want you to give a reason why folks should shell out 70k for this phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by SweetSoup(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
MissTechy:

It actually took a lot to show my face. X_X I am an extremely shy fellow
It was obvious, you did great in the end..
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bufness(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
lol its not buy force to buy na

6 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Viktor1983(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Another one from MissTechy..... Gotta take a look....brb
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by parrotibaba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
bufness:
lol its not not force buy na
I just asked a question
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
parrotibaba:

Read my review on Misstechy and decide for yourself.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
sauceEEP:
Misstechy, your buriful.

awww thank you
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by prof800(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
MissTechy keep up the good work.
And post more of your reviews on youtube too.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mychelyte(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oh! Na this tecno babe again? Wetin una wan talk again ooo?
I no blame u my 6ta,u are just doing ur job, abeg make dem pay u kiakia o dem see say u dey do ur job ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by RobinHez(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2015
undecided

mychelyte:
Oh! Na this tecno babe again? Wetin una wan talk again ooo?
I no blame u my 6ta,u are just doing ur job, abeg make dem pay u kiakia o dem see say u dey do ur job ooo

Oga wetin u just talk dey parallel with wetin we dey discuss!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mychelyte(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2015
RobinHez:
undecided

Oga wetin u just talk dey parallel with wetin we dey discuss!
Dem dey work u big time
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2015
How to make vpn's sharable via hospot tethering the coolest method

VPN is the latest in our series of free browsing tweaks especially with MTN Network. And as you all know normally, the android tethering and hotspot most times refuse to allow other devices to access and share their internet data connection except through the use of USB Cable, therefore the most coolest way of creating, sharing or tethering your internet data connection will be outlined here, another alternative over USB Cable. Today I’m going to show you guys another coolest method to share your VPN’s network through WiFi Hotspot and share your tweaked free data with other devices. Read full story here.....@ http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/09/how-to-make-vpn-shareable-via-hotspot.html
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mznuez(f): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2015
I no buy undecided
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mcfynest(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Are you serious

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Seuncoded(f): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2015
J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by iambabaG: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2015
I will still prefer an iPhone 5.. All dis serenren no move me one bit! If hi want 2 play game then get a game console.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / 7 Cool Android Features You Aren’t Using / Facebook Is Monitoring Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.