Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (33739 Views)

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by mustiiz(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Dem don insult miss techy sohtey I no even sabi wetin I go talk one said ha dey yellow ..lols
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by SweetSoup(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
deb:

If they remove the name Tecno & put Samsung on the same device you will buy it for thrice the price of 70k. Something is wrong with the Nigerian brain...
I agree that their is something wrong with Nigerian brain, e.g yours. People like you are quick to bring up samsung to justify the crazy price of tecno device (like some of you did when the phantom z came out). Compare the price of your tecno to the likes of Oneplus 2, Umi iron, Ulefone be touch 2, Jiayu s3 advance, Xiaomi Redmi note 2, Xiaomi mi4i, mi4c, Asus zenfone 2 to name but a few better brand with better software and hardware than tecno. Stop using Samsung or any other premium device to justify tecno crazy price tag, i have been using a gionee e3 smartphone for over 2 years (i can't even count the number of times my phone has dropped even on hard surface), i doubt if any tecno device can be this rugged. I also have an iPhone 4s used for calls and games only..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bonetalk(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2015
SweetSoup:
First video not available to watch so i downloaded it instead. As for the review, you did great but seem shy on camera. Well phantom 5 is way to expensive for 70k in my opinion.. Oh you are beauriful too...
how did u download it?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by SweetSoup(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
EmagNig:

Is that what they ask you to watch?
Not intentional sir, just got carried away..
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by parrotibaba(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

Read my review on Misstechy and decide for yourself.
not interested in the review but ur own personal opinion.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by SweetSoup(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
bonetalk:
how did u download it?
With tubemate
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by parrotibaba(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2015
bufness:
i know am not insulting u or anything but the o. p is not a techno agent shes merely giving a review not convincing people to buy
I never called her one did I? I asked the question since she had a review piece which was given to her by tecno n not some hungry blogger that copies n pastes everything he/she sees in other folks blogs n watermarks it with his blog's name.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by funshiba(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2015
I use the phantom z, it also has the Dolby effect. I just downloaded the song Sara bareilles - I choose you (I love her and dont know why i dont know this song).

max 76db...cool
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bufness(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
I never called her one did I? I asked the question since she had a review piece which was given to her by tecno n not some hungry blogger that copies n pastes everything he/she sees in other folks blogs n watermarks it with his blog's name.
lol she prolly should do that then, sorry if u feel offended, didnt mean to.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Setaje(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Can u imagine someone talking about her teeth and her spoken English. Na wah o. Even my own teeth no white o. And if her spoken English is not audible enough then something is wrong wiv your ears. Instead of encouraging this young girl, see as una dey bring her down. Men for that matter.

Miss techy. The sky is your starting point. I am very impressed. Nothing do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by tunesoft(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Waka pass...abeg where sallah meat remain to chop?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by RobinHez(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin

SweetSoup:
I agree that their is something wrong with Nigerian brain, e.g yours.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by profdj: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2015
thats cool
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2015
DoroBen:

Please let us see your own teeth oh yeye..Before you insult someone, learn to speak good grammar. I weep for the school you attended. If your teachers can read your signature, they will cover their face in shame.

By failing to make a point you obviously ended up pointing out the fact you stupid and dumb enough to extent you can't tell the difference between a rap lyric and proper sentence., but heyyyy!!! I dont blame your English teacher thou, i just feel sorry for your dad, maybe you and that useless ronakid and brothers andstill Doesn't change the fact misstechy gat yellow teeths.!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Djbaka(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
MissTechy:

X_X

Who sang the song?

So many song here with the same title.

PS: love your goggles.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Touchey: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
The device looks slow, plus, if I want games I'll go for a console or an apple tv
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by austino677(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
This about i choose you.mp3 music review. .........anyway keep it up....nothing to review about tecno undecided

MODIFIED:DUDES WATCHING THIS BECAUSE REVIEWED BY FEMALE. .............#WANKERS#ENCRYPTED#LORDVEST

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
I want to watch the videos,but e go too long because you too like talk,i no get MB to watch 1hour review.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by DoroBen: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
youmour:
I want to watch the videos,but e go too long because you too like talk,i no get MB to watch 1hour review.

1 hour or 7 mins
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Oahray: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmm... MissTechy I haven't seen any of your videos sha, cos I'm not exactly interested in getting any phone at the moment. However, I think you are on the right track. Most ladies are content with talking about their hair, boyfriends and the Kardashians, leaving any techy stuff for guys, then they wonder why guys write them off when it comes to serious issues and call it misogyny.

Lemme go watch this one. Keep it up, and you'd go places.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by RobinHez(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin

youmour:
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MuyiwaMike(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
With the kinda insults I see on here..one just doesn't wanna mess with nairalanders..they can insult ehn..btw..i think misstechy is just doing her job as long as she doesn't force anybody to buy any Tecno brand or any other brand whatsoeva..i was using gionee e3 till early last year wen it fell and d screen got cracked..I moved on to Samsung galaxy note eva since den and I'm not planning to leave Samsung anytime soon..wanna get mysef note 4 in d coming month sef..but what suits me might b disgusting to odas..so we shud learn to respect each oda's choices without insults.. #Peace smiley
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by katunj: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
I love you, you too smart like your papa, how on earth will OP carryout such test without considering distance of the sound source to the measuring device. OP Abeg u no try.
bigtt76:
Nice one BUT it's wrong measuring the sound output or quality of a mobile phone with that of an LED TV.

The reason being that both devices have speakers made of different quality and technology. Forget about Tecno saying it's Dolby.

Mobile devices have speakers made mostly out of piezo elements than same materials that of the LED TV are (traditional air blurring diaphragm material).

Also the positioning of the speakers matters a lot. On the TV is located either at the back or the base whose outlet is being blocked by the desk it's seating on. On the phone either at the back or the base but because you held it up, it is free of any blockade hence it may seem louder.

A true test of sound output would be to use same device against each other and not this.

Fine face though kiss BTW wats wrong with your blog? Can't access it tru Spectranet network but works well on other networks?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by DoroBen: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
katunj:
I love you, you too smart like your papa, how on earth will OP carryout such test without considering distance of the sound source to the measuring device. OP Abeg u no try.

Cant you see that she was taking the phone lower to where the speaker was placed. plus didnt you have ears if the app she used didnt make sense cant you hear the songs and gauge yourself at least the camera was placed at a far distance for both the 5 and the tv
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
lakefist:

Please show us your greenish teeth...Grow up

@DemiGods I probably need to change my Oral B toothpaste cry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Djbaka:

Who sang the song?

So many song here with the same title.

PS: love your goggles.

Yayy thanks dear, Sara Bareilles
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
mustiiz:

Belive me u just too preety. Ur type dey very hard to find if I waste time I might get left behind. Only ur beauty will make a man go crazy so the best thing its to treat u like democracy

Lol i am flattered thanks Mustiiz. God bless X_X
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
drey08:
Misstechy i'm your number 1 hater.

Chimo.. what did I do?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
rhymz:
Misstechy you should listen to Keyshia Cole's version of "I choose you"..... Way better than Sara Bareilles' version..... By the way, I use the Phantom z.... Super nice phone but this new one is kind of overpriced.

Oh are you serious, will download the song now and check it out. but I think Sara's version has gotten into my blood stream, more like the way one republic's native album made me obsessed
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Arijosh:
Awesome awesome..... I love this..... Misstechy... Keep it up and may the lord take you higher... I nick you "Bosslady"

AMEN to that.. thank you Bossman
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
fammo:
Good review, quite impressed by the sound quality, Tecno has neva stopped wowing consumers. The only problem I have with Tecno Phantom series was when I first used my Phantom A2, the Ram space kept on filling up unexplainable even after deleting many Apps. Got so frustrated that I had to format the whole phone believing that I had found the cure, little did I know that, that was the beginning of a 2 months formatting cycle. I had to format the phone every 2 months because the RAM space kept on filling up unexplainable. Asked a few Tecno users and they complained of the same problem, altho some didn't experience it. I hope Tecno has been able to fix the problem in their subsequent series.
On a final note, misstechy you look good on a camera, don't let shyness deprive you of great possibilities that lie ahead, see the reaction from those who watched, should have told you something bout your many potentials, reviewing techs with your face, tink bouritt.....cheers!

I havent noticed that yet, if I do, I will put iit up. hhank you so much, will surely think about it.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by MissTechy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
Well
MissTechy.
You got to work on your spoken English.
I couldn't understand anything.

Okay Atmmachine, thank you, will improve on it next time. Thanks for the observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. / 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / 7 Cool Android Features You Aren’t Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.