Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47658 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
nigeriancuban:
you are doing a great job op,keep it up sir...
Thanks for the encouragement and God bless you,happy new year
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wishing everyone here a fullfilling year of from Glory to Glory

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
skfa1:
Merry Xmas!!! I will be roofing my 3 bedroom upstair house in ondo state soon, how much do u think it will cost me? Thanks.
So sorry for the late response,budget 650k to 700k for the roofing materials if you are using steptiles of metcoppo and for the wood work(170k)would be ok including inside nogging.For more information sir you can call or whatsup me or even ping my contacts hear.Happy new year
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievement.Prince Jones

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
With an improve manpower in our team of expert roofers and building technology engineers,we are set to take our business to a new level both in quality service delivery and at a very moderate competitive price
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by skfa1: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
princejones:
So sorry for the late response,budget 650k to 700k for the roofing materials if you are using steptiles of metcoppo and for the wood work(170k)would be ok including inside nogging.For more information sir you can call or whatsup me or even ping my contacts hear.Happy new year
Ok thank u for this info. I appreciate it.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
You made my year one of the best I could have wished or hope for!
May God enlarge our coast more in 2016 to do more!

I am poised/set to improve on my personal/professional work ethics to give you the best of what I do! Believe that!

Not mentioning names but y'all know yourselves! God bless you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Dieumerci(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2016
princejones:
With an improve manpower in our team of expert roofers and building technology engineers,we are set to take our business to a new level both in quality service delivery and at a very moderate competitive price
Can you work in lagos state?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Dieumerci:
Can you work in lagos state?
Yes sir,l can work in lagos
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone and make sure you are preparing for the forth coming fasting and prayers so as to fortify yourself for exploit this year
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wellcome on board as we begin our exploit for the year,the jobs has started coming already and you can contact us today for your own roofing including parapet job
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy sunday to all my fellow narialanders,am almost about to unveil another roofing project in umuahia starting from the parapet work
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday to my fellow narialander and stay tune as l will soon unveil another roofing project from umuahia from the parapet job
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
You are the reason we are here,give us a call today for your roofing project.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are always here for you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good evening narialanders,others are serving cost and why don't you try us today for that your roofing project
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy sunday weekend to everyone,we will soon bring you another roofing project from the town of umuahia
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning all,l will be bringing you all another roofing project from another narialander client,so hopefull this weekend so stay tuned and enjoy as it unfolds
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
We are here for you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Icon4s(m): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2016
princejones:
You are the reason we are here,give us a call today for your roofing project.

can u work in Benin-City?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Spain007(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello Prince..longtime,did u charged 200k including d bamboo work?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Icon4s:

can u work in Benin-City?
Please sorry for late response,l was busy all through in the site for the past week and they was not internet coverage where l went for work and YES I CAN WORK BENIN CITY
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Spain007:
Hello Prince..longtime,did u charged 200k including d bamboo work?
No the bambo job was different,it was done during parapet job and the price for scafolding is always different.thanks for you enquire
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
By tomorrow l will be bringing you guys the current job am handling now in umuahia from parapet work to roofing,stay tuned and enjoy
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
You are just a call away from saving money and getting a quality job delivery at the same time
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
The young man is here you

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
This umuahia job is the one that has just given birth to this another umuahia roofing project,my regards to MR chima who gave me the platform and trust to work for him without knowing or seeing me before and my regards to MR seun the owner of narialand for this platform to serve our father land
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Still here for you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2016
He who wants milk should not sit on a stool in the middle of the pasture expecting the cow to back up to him. Proverbs 10:4 says He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand:but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Be more concerned with what God thinks about you than what people think about you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Success comes in cans,failure comes in cant's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.