Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Have A Hometown! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have A Hometown! (1577 Views)

Crown Prince Of Calabar Arrives Hometown After 18 Years / Ex-regent, Ayede Ekiti Confesses About Going To Hometown Says It's Dangerous / Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
No be small thing, I'm happy to be back at my hometown, Ado Odo.

The weather is not bright but I will take the pix nevertheless.

Home sweet home. At the background is the rhythm of the engagement program of my sister...

Let me go and join them first. pix later.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
how about starting a blog since you are not the only person from your hometown?

Having your own blog will give you more privacy to feature what you want, and also selective viewership, compared to exposing everything here on nairaland for every tom dick and harry to see.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is true o, but my hometown is part of nairaland. Land where naira is spent.

Life is all about moments of joy shared with anonymous friends...

Trying times endured with all sufficient grace to hope against hope.

Each and every moment is a page of life. My life is good, I just left my homeland, now at Ota.

Whats joy but feeling that you are in the land of the living.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Is true o, but my hometown is part of nairaland. Land where naira is spent.

Life is all about moments of joy shared with anonymous friends...

Trying times endured with all sufficient grace to hope against hope.

Each and every moment is a page of life. My life is good, I just left my homeland, now at Ota.

Whats joy but feeling that you are in the land of the living.

how is your hometown a part of nairaland?

As per land of the living, your sobriety should be based on God, not things which you have no control over.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

how is your hometown a part of nairaland?

As per land of the living, your sobriety should be based on God, not things which you have no control over.

Nairaland is a nigerian site on cyberspace, my homeland is a nigerian site on google map and on national grid.

Part of the land naira is spent.

Everything God created has such wholesome charm on camera, when I see the ridge that formed on the ploughed acres, its so beautiful.

And the lush greeness of our peoples farmland, oh, how my soul blessed God, who made all this in space, who blessed me with the heart or faculty of appreciating the ordinary, an atom of which I can't create but admire.

Creation is the most beautiful piece of art, but I dont know of the greatest still camera other than the eyes. My sobriety is appreciating the wondrous creator, maker of all.

He that formed the eyes, shall he not see?
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
^ you are aware everyplace on earth is on google right?

hope you are seeing and comprehending, not seeing and talking.

who opens a thread screaming "I have a hometown!"

You used to come across as more balanced than this, I wonder what happened to you.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Google wasnt everything i posted up there, my place is part of the world on google database, why do i have to enjoy preferences you seems to extend to me? why do i offend you with my place of birth and a city like onarment of glory? Have i suddenly uploaded explicit content? I am praising my place of birth and your bp is on the rise, why?

That you felt insecure about my thread is understood, you come from where ma/sir? Where are you from? Is it worth talking about? I derive psalmist joy in my homeland, my own Jerusalem.

My uncle went to Israel, when he came back he said 'why did they say Israel is the promisedland?' I said em... he cut in and said 'when I ate mango in that country, it tasted like poo, dear son, this our land is the promisedland' he said.

Here I will climb Olumo rock:

Abeokuta ilu egba, ng o nigbagbe re, ng o gbe o leke okan mi.

Ni ilu olokiki o, l'emi omo egba ngbe...

Compare the contrast and tell me why you kept distracting yourself as if i'm about to upload your pix.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
refer to my first post:

tpiander:
how about starting a blog since you are not the only person from your hometown?

Having your own blog will give you more privacy to feature what you want, and also selective viewership, compared to exposing everything here on nairaland for every tom dick and harry to see.

bro, all I'm saying is why are you acting local and uncivilized here as if nairaland is your whole universe?

Does your "hometown" consist of you alone? Why are you disturbing us with this kind of thread as if someone asked you for the info?

If you must post such unverifiable information on "your hometown", then use your own blog, it's not mandatory you post pictures of yourself, your ancestors, your relatives, your family house, your toilet, your butthole etc here.

That's all I'm saying.

About my photo which you are asking if you posted, can you state when I gave you that permission and where you obtained the photo from.

lastly, if you are brave enough to post pictures of anybody you name, then also be brave enough to drop your contact info and real pictures so you can be held responsible for whatever you are uploading.

Do not go the coward's way and be throwing sly barbs because you feel anonymous.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Almighty tpia, I always enjoy your endless pain and sorrow, who can get to the root of your unhappiness? You hate the sound of joy, of people getting married or something, hence you rush here to block me from putting a pix or something.

You can cover this weakness of yours with any of your vain diatribes, and your distractions.

I can only pray you realize I am past the stage where your mad but stingless rage count. I often avoid argument with you because its an evil wind you've got. It brings nobody any good: change, okay? Change.

And, promote your life as lived in Geneva, if it is what makes your life worth living. How does your 'oh so exotic profile affect my existence? I am me, not you, you dont feed me, and I dont think from your head. grin

Then try show me, abeg of you, any of your thread that ever bring anything 'real about you' to fore but rancour and combat.

My posts share something about me because I am very happy to be alive and be me with the ultimate pride. If that affect you, good.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Look at the way shes struggling to make whatever pix I may have to post 'dead on arrival', with an unbeatable demand that cast doubt in the mind of anyone. This is pathological.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Radoillo:
grin grin
I catch cold o, I kept running from someone's trouble till I can't run anymore cheesy Make una help me beg them monitoring spirits and crystal ball psychist o. wetin I do dem o?
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I always wallow in endless pain and sorrow, who can get to the root of my unhappiness?

certainly not me. undecided

I hate the sound of joy, of people getting married or something, hence I rush here to block them and showcase my unhappiness by exposing them to random strangers from every nook and cranny of the earth

I guess they are unable to post their pictures themselves! You own the copyrights hence you must post picture!

Where is your own photo if I might ask.

I can cover this weakness of mine with any of my vain diatribes, and my distractions.

as we are seeing!

I can only pray I realize I am past the stage where my mad but stingless rage count. I often avoid argument because its an evil wind I've got. It brings nobody any good: change, okay? Change.

you don't need to say it, we already know how you are.

And, promote my life as lived in Geneva, if it is what makes my life worth living. How does my 'oh so exotic profile affect anyone's existence? I am me, and miserable, nl feeds me, and I dont think from my head but rather my anus grin

obvious.

Then try show me, abeg of me, any of my thread that ever bring anything 'real about me' to fore but rancour and combat.

sorry for your misery, hope you get helped soon.

My posts share something about me because I am very happy to be on nairaland and be me with the ultimate pride. If that affect me, good.

you must be the only person who thinks he's the only one alive then!

may you never die!

amen.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2015
oshi pelu iranu.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I catch cold o, I kept running from someone's trouble till I can't run anymore cheesy Make una help me beg them monitoring spirits and crystal ball psychist o. wetin I do dem o?

LOL. You can look the other way and let it blow over. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Radoillo:

LOL. You can look the other way and let it blow over. cheesy
Thanks Radoillo.

Let dog be delighted in back and bite, God made it so.

Beware of dog.

shocked
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Thanks Radoillo.

Let me, the dog be delighted in back and bite, God made it so.

Beware of dog (me).

angry
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Tpia, you've been lying in wait all night long for my post as dogs do? How do one say good morning in your tongue? Its too early for this.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I've been lying in wait all night long for my post as dogs do? How do one say good morning in my tongue? Its too early for this.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
God almighty we thank you for this blessed day, to you be all the glory and adoration for ever more. Thank you for making me a mocked celebrity. I believe you are God that turn the mocked ones to true celebrity, help me o God more than the pride of man, and God help me to put this my humble thread on frontpage, so that my enemy can be silenced and his fake copycopy useless thread dumped into bottomless pit forever and ever. I will worship you all my life regardless of whatever becomes of me or my thread. I am a son of David, please remember me. Thank you for making the wedding program a success!
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
God almighty we thank you for this blessed day, to you be all the glory and adoration for ever more. Thank you for making tpiander God sent. I believe you are God that turn the mocked ones to truly thankful. help tpiander o God more than the pride of man, and God help tpiander to put the other humble thread on frontpage, so that tpiander's enemy can be silenced and his fake copycopy useless thread dumped into bottomless pit forever and ever. Tpiander will worship you forever regardless of whatever becomes of me or my thread. Tpiander is a child of God, please remember tpiander. Thank you for making the wedding program a success!
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
no hiding place for the wicked!
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=38410062][/quote] Can't you write your own thingz, must you plaigerize my post? Rank xeros people. angry
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
tpiander:
no hiding place for me, I am too wicked! Absolutessuccess, please save me
I be God? Better go and repent.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by tpiander: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I better go and repent.
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
See the good land.

Tpa has cast a spell on the images.

Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Radoillo, please help a brother, the images wont load because of you know why, what can I do, Dibia
Re: I Have A Hometown! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Radoillo, please help a brother, the images wont load because of you know why, what can I do, Dibia

grin grin

I would suggest you visit the Avba Agbala shrine. Bring with you a white cock (egbene ocha), two galloons of raffia wine (ngwo) - no drop of water in the wine - and a small basket of three-lobed kolanuts (oji Ikenga). And, because there's always a long train of votaries waiting to consult the Oracle, you may need to grease a few palms to get you to the top of the waiting list. Fifty thousand naira should do it. I can be your guide and collect the 'payment' on behalf of the priests. grin grin
Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Radoillo:

grin grin

I would suggest you visit the Avba Agbala shrine. Bring with you a white cock (egbene ocha), two galloons of raffia wine (ngwo) - no drop of water in the wine - and a small basket of three-lobed kolanuts (oji Ikenga). And, because there's always a long train of votaries waiting to consult the Oracle, you may need to grease a few palms to get you to the top of the waiting list. Fifty thousand naira should do it. I can be your guide and collect the 'payment' on behalf of the priests. grin grin
Gracious Jesus! By the time I finish putting these together to come face to face with the priests, I would have forgotten my petition before the gods. These are billionaire gods you people serve, great Radoillo. The gods are stinkingly rich! Oh my! Olololoh!

No wonder, Ezekiel said everybody will carry their gods on the last days, you are indeed pagans for the best reason, rich pagans worship potsche gods. The charges are too much, I will look for babalawo.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Hometown! by absoluteSuccess: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Radoillo:
Hehehehehe!
The gods and their endless requests for offerings and sacrifice just to offer you a fleeting assistance, especially after you have been filled to brim with guilt and powerlessness. Only God can save us from them grin

(1) (Reply)

Egungun Festival In Ita-ogbolu, Akure Ondo State / My Argument Against Feminism / Yoruba Is On Track To Be An Official Language In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.