Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) (68700 Views)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hauwa Mohammed Is Not Your Ordinary Hausa Girl ,She's The Original Igbo Girl

Hauwa Mohammed is the first Northern, hausa, muslim vlogger BUT NOT YOUR ORDINARY HAUSA GIRL!. She's proudly from Gombe State and an aspiring successful business woman who is so passionate about everything that her friends call her The Original Igbo Girl!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xDHnUlX-lTQ/VgUCtDqrB5I/AAAAAAACvpk/xzrevXe6d2k/s640/DSC_0404.JPG[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQmB1f0oLk
This Vlog is just 6mins of everything you need to know!

Hauwa wishes to change how people perceive Northern women and the North as a whole and wants to inspire/encourage ALL women to stop hawking on the streets, to get an education, get jobs or at least get something doing no matter how small it may be.

She will talk about

-businesses, dealing with polygamy...
-Is a woman really equal to a man?

-How fake hair is being sold as real human Brazilian hair and how to spot the difference.

- why women should STOP leaving their men because they cheated. This is the most important topic every one cannot wait to hear about because everyone says the opposite.........

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/hauwa-mohammed-is-not-your-ordinary.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ladies really gat a lot of problem shocked

They sell ladies hair from India (that are used for sacrifice) for you guys 100k shocked

I dey cum make I go barb my hair with just #200

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
kudos to her.May Allah prosper her and happy sallah to my Muslim brothers and sisters.

TELEMUNDO ft DFx drops soon..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Spits undecided

6 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Yustash001(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
Spits undecided

why are you spitting ??

6 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by tellwisdom: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

why are you spitting ??

How does that put beer on my table? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Precious91(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
nice one
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by SirLegal(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am seeing a new Linda Ikeji in the making or need I say Toke Makinwa.

Nowadays Ladies "mostly" are going into Vlogs. Seems like its profiting.
Hausa lady with IGBO(making money) brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by deekseen(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
SirLegal:

Hausa lady with IGBO(making money) brains.
I hope she doesn't have the OWAMBE attitude o.

13 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Bonapart(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Icecomrade: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
[b]If was born a woman, I can't stand fixing anther woman's hair on mua head

Just a low cut will do
[/b
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by B3sty(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
No comment for now. Wish her the Best.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by EmagNig(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
that beatiful babe

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by kilode100(f): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one....

I hope She's paying for the free advertisement..

I wonder how much she can pay for my pubic hair.

Iranu.

8 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by BTT(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shame to tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Igbo minded lady.
kudos

13 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by fr3do(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok good
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok

join the plantain millionaire farmers . See how to Start a profitable plantain farm
check my signature for more info.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by NaLaugh: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Being enterprising is always a positive thing.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by GboyegaD(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
She's pretty to behold. Is she supporting cheating or what does she mean by "a womam should not leave her man when he cheats".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Shaadey: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't understand this undecided
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by pet4ril(f): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Toh, barka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by shejane: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Y the name "original igbo girl"

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ugomba(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Ladies really gat a lot of problem shocked

They sell ladies hair from India (that are used for sacrifice) for you guys 100k shocked

I dey cum make I go barb my hair with just #200
you barb your hair with just #200? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Evaromantik(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Meaning..........?
So,the most enlightened laidies in Nigeria are Igbos,hmm love my igbo sisters.......anywhere nobi me talk am,na Hauwa's northern fwendz
Love mi sis dem

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.