Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! (479 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! by itsbob(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Artiste in question is an underground Lad with great skill on the mic. "Bob.O" as called is known for his versatility in making music as he switches his style willingly though his main genre of music is rap.

He is currently working on his Mixtape Project THE INTRODUCTION
Trust me this is one dude to lookout for but meanwhile enjoy some tracks from this Star.

tweet & IG: @itsbob_o
[url]soundcloud.com/itsbob_o[/url]
[url]my.notjustok.com/p/itsbob_o[/url]

1 Share

Re: One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! by itsbob(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Download
Bob.O - Chinenye ft. Lil. Piro | [url]my.notjustok.com/track/13836/bobo-ft-lilpiro-chinenye[/url]
Club Banger Alert!

1 Share

Re: One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! by itsbob(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Download
Bob.O - Winner Man | [url]gotinstrumentals.com/singles/BobO-Winnerman-338824.htm[/url]
A very conscious song!

1 Share

Re: One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! by klausless(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
This young dude by name klaus a Rapper/ Singer goes hard again on his latest dancehall song Titled MY HEART that thrills everyone for a Rapper to jumb on a dancehall beat and deliver perfect with his style of raps called wordplay u must laugh when you listen to this young dude rap i swear you must dance till your body stops moving if you doubt me click on the link to download. but don't forget to thank me later Enjoy http://www.datafilehost.com/d/529b3d18

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#forgetthehustle One Of The Best Rnb Songs This Year / Damicy – Debe (prod. By GW) / Counter Thread Few Nigerian Are 'hiphop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.