Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598085 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Doggys:
Wow! About sinp been open. I will have to be fast to submit my documents this time
Filled up since yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Since you have 45 days to send the document, I think you should contact British High Commission and request for a copy of the refusal letter quoting your name, application number and passport number.
I hope they send you a copy. If they refuse to give you a copy, you can then write a LOE and attach the letter from BHC stating their refusal to give you a copy to SINP.

suraj1st:
Hello everyone,

I stated in my Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)Schedule A form ( Background /Declaration) that I was denied UK visitors visa in 2014. I now got a message from SINP that I should send a scan copy of UK REFUSAL LETTER to them withing 45 days in other to continue my application process.

Have searched everywhere, I could not find that letter. May be have trashed it since in just a letter to justified the reason why my visitors application was denied.

kindly advice me on how best to reply SINP mail. So that they can continue my application process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iiiyyyk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016

Please can somebody tell me the minimum number of years of experience a Medical Dr need to have to be eligible to apply?

Thanks Great people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
1 year. However, to stand a better chance, 3 years is ideal.
iiiyyyk:

Please can somebody tell me the minimum number of years of experience a Medical Dr need to have to be eligible to apply?

Thanks Great people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iiiyyyk(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
dupyshoo:
1 year. However, to stand a better chance, 3 years is ideal.

Ok thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LaserFocus: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
dupyshoo:
@temitope06

It is entirely your choice to use or not to use an agent. However, I will like to know the information they know that we don't know. I am of the opinion that all the information your require are online and can be easily found if you don't mind doing your research. I don't see any way agents will help with your work experience except if they are going to falsify work experiences for you. I stand to be corrected though.
The standard documents you require are POF, letter of employment, PCC, IELTS, WES, passports, medicals, birth certificate and degree certificates. Ideally, agents can't change the details in any of the information and you will be the one to get this information and later give it to your agent.

I will only recommend you use an agent if you are too busy and you have a lot of money to spare.

On a lighter note, you can pay me half of the money and I will help with your application. You can be rest assured that I will be genuine and I am good as well grin.

Can the gurus help out here.
What about if your profile showed up as ineligible on the EE website and couldn't enter the pool, can you use agents or immigration lawyers ,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
The question you need to ask yourself is why is your profile ineligible? It could be age, low IELTS, academic qualification or even mistake while entering your details.

If it is something you cannot change, like age, agent or immigration lawyers will not be able to help you. You will just be wasting money.

To help determine why your profile is ineligible, kindly let us know your details such as age, IELTS score, academic qualification, spouse qualification, relatives in Canada, work experience etc.

LaserFocus:

Can the gurus help out here.
What about if your profile showed up as ineligible on the EE website and couldn't enter the pool, can you use agents or immigration lawyers ,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LaserFocus: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jesus4real:

Why is your profile showing as ineligible?was it eligible when you used the come to Canada tool to evaluate your points.Go to the first page of this thead and follow the steps listed.one other mistake most people make is in the area of filling years of study.This should be the sum total of all the years you spent studying.
It's not just about getting a lawyer. you have to take out time to research too.I had a lawyer I was supposed to pay $3k but had to kick him out when I realised he was not so informed despite being a Canadian as he claimed.
People have done this on their own and successfully migrated.it's not rocket science.when in doubt ask,ask and research.
Godspeed.

Thank you for your reply Jesus4Real. I have a few things working against me.
Age 43
Not married
No relative in Canada
No job offer
No provincial nomination. And all the provinces require you to be in the EE pool before you apply and have a job offer.

I am just feeling a bit desperate .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LaserFocus: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
irondome:

Your profile may be ineligible for lots of reasons, some are listed here
1. FSWP 67/100 requirements
2. The figure keyed into the funds requirement should be above the threshold specified by IRCC for your family size
3. Ielts score should above the minimum requirement

and other reasons

FSWP score of 64 because of a few factors.
Age 43
Not married
No job offer
no relative in Canada
no provincial nomination. Most provinces require You to be in the EE pool before you apply for pnp

Just looking out for other options available to me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
LaserFocus:

FSWP score of 64 because of a few factors.
Age 43
Not married
No job offer
no relative in Canada
no provincial nomination. Most provinces require You to be in the EE pool before you apply for pnp

Just looking out for other options available to me.

What's your occupation and how many years of experience have you got? You may try Australian PR. Australia is very beautiful country I would personally recommend, if not better than Canada in some criteria like Salary scale, lower tax rate, weather and welfare system.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
@Irondome, if you don't mind, could you please share your Canada experience, so far, with us?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
c4eva:
Thanks alot for ur response, please do you know d cut-off point for express entry? At what point can one be expected to upload pof if he starts d application nxt month?
There is no cut off for express entry.as long as you are eligible for fswp and score minimum of 67/100,you can go ahead and upload your details.when filling EE forms you are only required to state the amount you have as POF.You get to send statement when you are sending an application which could be for pnp or when you eventually get ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Refreshagain: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=LaserFocus post=47783132]

Thank you for your reply Jesus4Real. I have
No job offer
No provincial nomination. And all the provinces require you to be in the EE pool before you apply and have a job offer.

Have you put your Ielts results?

]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LaserFocus: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
dupyshoo:
The question you need to ask yourself is why is your profile ineligible? It could be age, low IELTS, academic qualification or even mistake while entering your details.

If it is something you cannot change, like age, agent or immigration lawyers will not be able to help you. You will just be wasting money.

To help determine why your profile is ineligible, kindly let us know your details such as age, IELTS score, academic qualification, spouse qualification, relatives in Canada, work experience etc.

I have a few things working against me. 
Age 43
Not married 
No relative in Canada 
No job offer 
Ielts score : R 8.5, L 7, W 7.5, S 8
No Canadian work experience
Bachelor's and masters degree evaluated
Over 6 years experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LaserFocus: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
irondome:

What's your occupation and how many years of experience have you got? You may try Australian PR. Australia is very beautiful country I would personally recommend, if not better than Canada in some criteria like Salary scale, lower tax rate, weather and welfare system.

I have tried to look at the Australian PR. It isn't an easier
Process. Also one has to come up with a POF of A$35k. That's a lot higher than Canadian requirement of less than C$13k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
LaserFocus:

I have tried to look at the Australian PR. It isn't an easier
Process. Also one has to come up with a POF of A$35k. That's a lot higher than Canadian requirement of less than C$13k.

Am not aware Australian PR visa 189 class requires any POF as far I can remember, the visa fee processing fee is only 3 times higher than the Canadian fee. Australian process is easier as long as your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation List, and pretty much faster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Etfash:
@Irondome, if you don't mind, could you please share your Canada experience, so far, with us?

Would gladly do bros, but the nah the long epistle wey I go write dey discourage me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suraj1st: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks for ur quick response / advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suraj1st: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks so much, I really appreciate ur advice

[q1uote author=dupyshoo post=47782466]Since you have 45 days to send the document, I think you should contact British High Commission and request for a copy of the refusal letter quoting your name, application number and passport number.
I hope they send you a copy. If they refuse to give you a copy, you can then write a LOE and attach the letter from BHC stating their refusal to give you a copy to SINP.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by morgan2006(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello house, Please how do I go about a bank certification letter? is there any template for this? My bank(UBA)does not know what this is and they are not willing to listen. Please seniors advice me on how to tackle this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
morgan2006:
Hello house, Please how do I go about a bank certification letter? is there any template for this? My bank(UBA)does not know what this is and they are not willing to listen. Please seniors advice me on how to tackle this.
You actually do not have to get certificate letter from your bank.
What you need is the normal reference letter they issue out (signed and stamped) and your bank statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by morgan2006(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok. why I requested for the certificate letter wa because of New Brunswick provincial nominee program checklist. I dont want to default during screening of my application.
beyunce:

You actually do not have to get certificate letter from your bank.
What you need is the normal reference letter they issue out (signed and stamped) and your bank statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
optionese:
questions for the lawyers here, it seems our profession is not in demand in any of the provinces , is there any NOC code that may fit into any of our job description that may be in demand. also let me add that on the lower bench.please response from the lawyers here will be very much appreciated .

ANY TAKERS ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
morgan2006:
ok. why I requested for the certificate letter wa because of New Brunswick provincial nominee program checklist. I dont want to default during screening of my application.
Don't worry you don't need it for any part of this application. If you can't get it, the normal bank reference letter and bank statement will work.
That's what I will be using for my app also.
Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Have you checked if you can qualify for Quebec as it opens up again next month. Quebec does not have anything to do with EE, they run their own show.

LaserFocus:

I have a few things working against me. 
Age 43
Not married 
No relative in Canada 
No job offer 
Ielts score : R 8.5, L 7, W 7.5, S 8
No Canadian work experience
Bachelor's and masters degree evaluated
Over 6 years experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good day house please how does 1 know when provinces open up for application to be noninated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
molly14:
Good day house please how does 1 know when provinces open up for application to be noninated

By checking their various websites regularly. It's also helps if you joined a couple of Canadian express entry visa forums, especially their provincial nomination threads.

In both cases, you would have to explore google.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank u

irondome:

By checking their various websites regularly. It's also helps if joined a couple of Canadian express entry visa forums, especially their provincial nomination threads.

In both cases, you would have to explore google.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Under adaptability, if I have a cousin over there in Canada, who I can say with, can I gain points for that? And how many points can I claim?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Pls must I send my credentials to WES? I'm going for skilled worker.... Because I have Bsc n other certification like I'm welding n NDT n an instrumentation certs as well... Some I did out side Nigeria then will my IELTS result cover my spouse or she will have to write hers?... Some should please help out...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

Pls must I send my credentials to WES? I'm going for skilled worker.... Because I have Bsc n other certification like I'm welding n NDT n an instrumentation certs as well... Some I did out side Nigeria then will my IELTS result cover my spouse or she will have to write hers?... Some should please help out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jideflows(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
dupyshoo:

Pls dupyshoo kindly assist me answer these questions pls... Pls must I send my credentials to WES? I'm going for skilled worker.... Because I have Bsc n other certification like I'm welding n NDT n an instrumentation certs as well... Some I did out side Nigeria then will my IELTS result cover my spouse or she will have to write hers?... Some should please help out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.