Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598523 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupsy18: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ple Can anyone tell me if I will be able to earn points if I sent my certificate to wes for them to interpret my result cos I finished with a 3rd class in engineering.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutiefy: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
muyiwaojo1:
Hello, please my occupation falls within Saskatchewan's NOC. What documents do I need to be preparing.

hi, I do not have d list of documents, I think it has been posted here before, or better still u can check online, www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi all, SINP OID is open and accepting 700 applications. Hurry up and apply. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Godsspeeds: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
dupyshoo:
Engineering is a licensed profession too in Canada and it is not listed. I simply don't know the basis of selecting only the few ones on the list.
Hi Duyshoo
Please what do you think Ll be my WES evaluation with a LLB and BL.my employee history contains legal practice,inventory and logistics, sales administrator and sales analyst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
beyunce:
Hi all, SINP OID is open and accepting 700 applications. Hurry up and apply. Good luck.
I wanted to inform the thread too....thanks for that

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by upgradedmom: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bumdesh:

Only WES verifies ACCA. You have to have completed ACCA. Make sure you add it to other degrees you want to evaluate in the WES online registeration. Send clear photocopies ( can be coloured photocopies) of ur certificates, ACCA affiliate certificate and membership certificate ( if you are one) to WES. Dnt forget to quote the reference number given to you after online payment on the envelope. Then email ACCA to send ur transcript to WES. In ur email tell them to quote ur WES reference number on the envelope. That's all it's equivalent to 4 years Canadian BSC degree

Thank you so much. I want to believe the qualification and my first degree (BSc) will qualify me for the 119 points listed against 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, ......' in the CRS tool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by upgradedmom: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bumdesh:

Only WES verifies ACCA. You have to have completed ACCA. Make sure you add it to other degrees you want to evaluate in the WES online registeration. Send clear photocopies ( can be coloured photocopies) of ur certificates, ACCA affiliate certificate and membership certificate ( if you are one) to WES. Dnt forget to quote the reference number given to you after online payment on the envelope. Then email ACCA to send ur transcript to WES. In ur email tell them to quote ur WES reference number on the envelope. That's all it's equivalent to 4 years Canadian BSC degree

Thank you so much. I want to believe it the qualification and my first degree (BSc) will qualify me for the 119 points listed against 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, ......' in the CRS tool.
Bumdesh:

Thank you so much. I want to believe the qualification and my first degree (BSc) will qualify me for the 119 points listed against 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, ......' in the CRS tool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi guys pls assist. I'm trying to register on Job bank but the site (jobbank.gc.ca) is asking for social security number. I put in my express entry profile number and the site isn't accepting it. Pls how do I go about registering on Job bank?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Your class of degree doesn't matter. You'll get the same points as someone with a 1st class.

dupsy18:
Ple Can anyone tell me if I will be able to earn points if I sent my certificate to wes for them to interpret my result cos I finished with a 3rd class in engineering.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dannietee(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2016
lavivaavril:
Hi guys pls assist. I'm trying to register on Job bank but the site (jobbank.gc.ca) is asking for social security number. I put in my express entry profile number and the site isn't accepting it. Pls how do I go about registering on Job bank?

Thanks

Your Job seeker's code is in a pdf fine in your profile.Click the arrow beside Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank.You will get a drop down then click on view this message.A pdf file will pop up it contain your file number and the job seeker's code.When you create the job seeker's profile don't forget to activate your profile.That is when you will get into the pool. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flosk: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2016
People sinp oid is now open.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
toocute4uall:
Pls what date is ur exam

Ending of October
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Evaluate your LLB with IQAS as WES will not evaluate it correctly.

Godsspeeds:

Hi Duyshoo
Please what do you think Ll be my WES evaluation with a LLB and BL.my employee history contains legal practice,inventory and logistics, sales administrator and sales analyst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toocute4uall(f): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Mine is November maybe we can work together
Pls send me a PM for some reason i get banned when i ppst my contact online.
quote author=Blackfinegirl post=48943616]

Ending of October [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chymadi: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello House,

Please I'm having an issue with the SINP OID application. I'm currently filling the online application The application seems to be taking me back to the SINP Express Entry application and saying this category has been closed. Did anyone experience such? I'm wondering if I'm working with the wrong application link. I'll appreciate if someone can post the exact link for SINP Occupations In Demand application.

A quick response will be appreciated as we are all aware that the application closes very fast. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nogen: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Please which province is OID?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chymadi: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nogen:

Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nogen: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
chymadi:

Saskatchewan

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nogen:
occupation-in-demand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
chymadi:
Hello House,

Please I'm having an issue with the SINP OID application. I'm currently filling the online application The application seems to be taking me back to the SINP Express Entry application and saying this category has been closed. Did anyone experience such? I'm wondering if I'm working with the wrong application link. I'll appreciate if someone can post the exact link for SINP Occupations In Demand application.

A quick response will be appreciated as we are all aware that the application closes very fast. Thanks
Sorry for replying late to your question, when filling application for OID you have to answer NO to having Express entry number and Job bank code, and for SINP EE you fill in your Express entry number and job bank code
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nogen: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
shinarambo1:

occupation-in-demand.

Lol. Thanks o

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.