Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597481 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ommyk: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi,after we were nominated, acceptance was done,we were given abt a month or more to complete and submit all documents. We did that and was advice to do pre medicals.We did medicals in February, submitted all documents in April,Passport request in July.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mexxyaaron(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
twaintoy:
Application and issuance of change of names on passports have been decentralised. She can do it anywhere in Nigeria, in an immigration office of course.

Thanks a lot twaintoy,please do you have an idea how much this will cost.
Do you have any immigration officer that you can refer me to please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by byskoye: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
@ommyk tnx.
pls I need ur time line from AOR to ITA.will really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello guys. Kudos for the job done here though am new. I want clarification on something.

I have a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science degree from Nigeria and MSc in Environmental and Public Health from United Kingdom. I want to do transcript evaluation but am thinking of doing evaluation for my MSc degree only cos of the delay in getting transcript from Nigerian universities.

Will this be okay for express entry application or I need to do for my Bachelor and Masters degrees.

NB: Am currently in the UK.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 2:56am On Sep 29, 2016
byskoye:
@ommyk tnx.
pls I need ur time line from AOR to ITA.will really appreciate
If everything is ok with your application you should get your nomination either this week or next
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Gymme:
They basically mean work not paid for, like volunteer work and 'some' kind of training you did to get licensed/qualified for a profession. It typically relates to those applying under Federal Skilled Trades Program.

Thanks cos the way they put is is confusing. They have already told us even before registering that volunteer work is not acceptable. With wat u said, are "Graduate Trainee" job titles ok to add e.g. Management Trainee or Trainee engineer as part of the work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaintoy(f): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2016
mexxyaaron:

Do you have any immigration officer that you can refer me to please.
Got no idea of the amount, you can enter any immigration office and ask an officer. Wouldn't know if it's on their website too, you can check though. Just approach any immigration officer in an immigration office in the state you reside.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by living2k: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello House, please can I send my documents to WES (I am sending photocopies of my foreign degrees and transcript as )through someone travelling to the US? Or do I have to send it from nigeria? I paid for the CAN 234
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toocute4uall(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello House...pls I read a post about sending fax online to wes how does this work pls urgent response will really be appreciated. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
pls how did you bget the SAKS nimintion? Did you get a job there first?
Please can u give details of how u went about getting that provincial nominee?

Thanks plenty
smile4erie:
hello, pls I really don't no how to go about Wes. My bsc was in zaria n my hubbys masters. My pg in uni Uyo n he's bsc. How do we go abt getting transcripts while we stay far away in delta. Is is possible to tell d school to include d Wes no? Pls how did u do urs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sukovick(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
zandora:

Arghhhh okay now amended it to include FSW 2014.
[color=]
zandora:

[/color]
zandora:

can u message me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by PETERANDRE(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
emeify:

Thanks plenty

Dupyshoo and other experienced friends,how do I know which province to apply to to get their nomination.A province that is in demand of (quantity surveyors/cost estimators/cost engineers) or other construction consultants.
Your responds will be highly appreciated.

PLEASE I HAVE SIMILAR QUESTIONS LIKE THESE 2 GUYS THAT I COPIED.
KINDLY TREAT THIS ISSUE ABEG.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
I really can't say precisely the province that demands Quantity Surveyors. You will have to go to the websites of all the provinces and find out.
You can check the link below for some details I posted earlier about PNPs.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/144#47208212

mexxyaaron:

Dupyshoo and other experienced friends,how do I know which province to apply to to get their nomination.A province that is in demand of (quantity surveyors/cost estimators/cost engineers) or other construction consultants.
Your responds will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deking(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
mexxyaaron:

Thanks a lot friend,I really appreciate you could take out time to attend to me.
The only set back here now is that she can't be able to travel to Abuja now because she just put to bed not long ago and we reside here in Lagos.

I think there was an announcement sometimes ago that the new immigration boss de-centralized this process. You can check with the Ikoyi or Alausa office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
emeify:

Thanks plenty
You don't really need job offer to get nominated by SINP, if your profession/Noc is in demand and you meet all the requirements/criteria by getting 60points minimum out of 100 and able to submit all required documents before the threshold fills up and scale through the assessment......Nomination awaits you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oh really? I heard the new immigration boss said it on channels ,but as at when I did 3months ago they have not started it.good for everybody.
twaintoy:
Application and issuance of change of names on passports have been decentralised. She can do it anywhere in Nigeria, in an immigration office of course.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Do you have any immigration officer that you can refer me to please.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Not anywhere,head offices in each state that was what he said and that was what they told me in abuja as at that time they have not started it.
twaintoy:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by living2k: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
living2k:
Hello House, please can I send my documents to WES (I am sending photocopies of my foreign degrees and transcript as )through someone travelling to the US? Or do I have to send it from nigeria? I paid for the CAN 234

Pls can anybody be kind enough to answer me? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trishachi: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=living2k post=49777846]

Pls can anybody be kind enough to answer me? Thanks[/quote

You can send copies of you certificate from anywhere. It is faster if you can scan them to someone in Canada or US and have them post it from there. That's how I did mine. It got there within one week. Your transcript on the other hand has to be sent from your school, otherwise it is not legit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
They should qualify since they are paid job. Those titles are somewhat not specific. So i would suggest you put the job title of those training instead of 'Graduate Trainee'. For ex, 'Accountant' if it was Graduate Trainee in Accounting.

GrandCommander:

Thanks cos the way they put is is confusing. They have already told us even before registering that volunteer work is not acceptable. With wat u said, are "Graduate Trainee" job titles ok to add e.g. Management Trainee or Trainee engineer as part of the work experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
good evening. please any information on Canada sponsored visa information. any ideas or info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gymme:
They should qualify since they are paid job. Those titles are somewhat not specific. So i would suggest you put the job title of those training instead of 'Graduate Trainee'. For ex, 'Accountant' if it was Graduate Trainee in Accounting.

OK. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaintoy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
OGIYEN:
Not anywhere,head offices in each state that was what he said and that was what they told me in abuja as at that time they have not started it.
Well, anywhere in Nigeria meant head offices in each state capital. Anybody could know this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
mexxyaaron:

Thanks a lot friend,I really appreciate you could take out time to attend to me.
The only set back here now is that she can't be able to travel to Abuja now because she just put to bed not long ago and we reside here in Lagos.

I learnt they now do it at Abeokuta Passport Office. There was news it has been decentralized but, a passport oficer in Lagos i asked said the paper work has not been done but i

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.