Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598314 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Checked her IELTS score as well?

Work experience also? Is it up to 3 years? Check the dates you imputed cos that will determine the respective score you get.

Yes withdraw profile it is...

Ehrnie:

Thanks for your response.

I have checked and checked a million times since yesterday...yet no show!

No she is not married yet.

There is no option for deleting EE profile. All I see is 'withdraw profile'. I am assuming that's the same as delete right? Can I still use her same email address to create this new EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
ok thanks.
coolhayor:
NOC is based on work experience and not course of study.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Aka2003: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Honestly, I do not have a concrete answer to your question... But from the look of things, it seems you just missed ITA by the whisker as your job bank status was still pending.

However, you can wait another few hours to see if you get ITA still... Otherwise, I will advise you wait till the next draw (bout 2 weeks). You should get ITA then for sure, with the on-going trend.

Thanks for the response. I hope I get the ITA oo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Checked her IELTS score as well?

Work experience also? Is it up to 3 years? Check the dates you imputed cos that will determine the respective score you get.

Yes withdraw profile it is...

Okay...I will give it one last check tonight. If it's still not updating, then I will create another profile asap.

Thanks a lot for taking time to answer my queries. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
I got an email from IQAS this evening acknowledging my ECA application. I faxed it to them on Sunday evening.

@JesusDWay, thanks for telling us about hellofax smiley

cc: HTC2017

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by senator77: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone, can my brother (same parents) living in USA give POF as gift deed or its only parent ? Please i need your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wunmimi: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yes, your brother and or any other person can give you a gift deed. Its not limited to parent or anyone.
senator77:
Hello everyone, can my brother (same parents) living in USA give POF as gift deed or its only parent ? Please i need your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by senator77: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
wunmimi:
Yes, your brother and or any other person can give you a gift deed. Its not limited to parent or anyone.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yomir: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

If you have a GTB savings account, request for a signature confirmation letter (It shows the date your account was opened) along with the account statement. From my experience, that's the best documentation GTB will give for a savings account. You will definitely get more documentation if you have a current account. The account statement alone will be sufficient (as long as it is detailed enough and meets the requirements of cic) but if you can get a letter from the bank, go for it.

toyinakande:
Hi guys,

Please on POF, who has used GTB or Diamond bank? Were you able to get reference letter on a savings account or must it be current account. Is account statement alone okay or the reference letter is a must? Kindly respond please.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
boldinc:
Lol... No be only PPR... Job offer and accommodation sef for don come... lol!

LMAO! I tire for @slowlybtsurely ooh!! The fast rate he dey anticipate, make he nor go Cana go dey find Canadian passport as he land...lol

BTW, pls you guys should give last minute tips/advices before I submit my Post-ITA form. I seem to have every document now but not eager to submit (lol) the fear of missing anything or making errors has made me to keep reading my forms.

I used CAMSCANNER to scan and it appeared very clear. There are many pdf mergers online but what did you use to merge? (Good merger + Good quality).

@vcole @dupsyshoo I got my Saudi PCC and did medicals today, also got bank statement + a Bank certificate letter!!
Based on this date, how late can I submit? I am planning end of next week tho!

Lastly, if I make changes to Post-ITA form different from EE profile does it matter? For example I changed work title and ielts date result to accurate details. Abi I go need LOE too?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
If u used camscanner, the documents are merged except if u scan them independently without merging
esosa4real:

LMAO! I tire for @slowlybtsurely ooh!! The fast rate he dey anticipate, make he nor go Cana go dey find Canadian passport as he land...lol

BTW, pls you guys should give last minute tips/advices before I submit my Post-ITA form. I seem to have every document now but not eager to submit (lol) the fear of missing anything or making errors has made me to keep reading my forms.

I used CAMSCANNER to scan and it appeared very clear. There are many pdf mergers online but what did you use to merge? (Good merger + Good quality).

@vcole @dupsyshoo I got my Saudi PCC and did medicals today, also got bank statement + a Bank certificate letter!!
Based on this date, how late can I submit? I am planning end of next week tho!

Lastly, if I make changes to Post-ITA form different from EE profile does it matter? For example I changed work title and ielts date result to accurate details. Abi I go need LOE too?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello how many documents did you send? i am using iqas and was thinking of doing this but i have about 7 documents to send . did you send them in batches pls. let me know so that i can try again. also what website did you use?

40manlappy:
I got an email from IQAS this evening acknowledging my ECA application. I faxed it to them on Sunday evening.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
40manlappy:

Hi please how does IQAS work? How much is it? Do they accept transcript from the individual and not directly from school? How does the fax system work? How long to get response? How do they send ECA CIC and individual?

Looking FWD to your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
wunmimi:

Please how long is a gift deed expected to stay in the account prior to application? Is one allowed to have more than one gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
its about 230 CAD and the transcript should be sent from the school, but some schools hand over the transcript to the student so long as the seal is not tampered with then you are ok. the fax is like sending emails but this si to a phone number , its free, but with limited pages per fax . when they are through they would send u your document via mail. i suggest you got to their website www.iaqs.com and get better and accurate info of how it works.is

Kathyjex:

Hi please how does IQAS work? How much is it? Do they accept transcript from the individual and not directly from school? How does the fax system work? How long to get response? How do they send ECA CIC and individual?

Looking FWD to your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2017
the money should be in the account from the time of submission of the ITA until a decision is reached
Kathyjex:

Please how long is a gift deed expected to stay in the account prior to application? Is one allowed to have more than one gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2017
ok thank you for this info . sending my documents now although its still uploading. thank you

40manlappy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2017
isssh its like i spoke too soon. how do i know when my fax has been sent ? its showing the button as though its uploading on the sent page. i haven't gotten any email yet. hope you will reply soon

optionese:
hello how many documents did you send? i am using iqas and was thinking of doing this but i have about 7 documents to send . did you send them in batches pls. let me know so that i can try again. also what website did you use?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2017
God bless you @40manlappy fax message says sent and email confirmation too. i didnt have to split my mail i saw how to get extra pages . after a stressful day from my school, this was a good day. thank you

optionese:
isssh its like i spoke too soon. how do i know when my fax has been sent ? its showing the button as though its uploading on the sent page. i haven't gotten any email yet. hope you will reply soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oohunt: 5:24am On Feb 23, 2017
oohunt:
I am in a fix. I am having difficulties getting a reference letter in the NOC I chose. I used to be a contract staff in one of the IOCs and they are not even listening to me.

What should I do now? Should I include my NYSC which was 12 years ago??

With respect to my earlier post, I am trying to see if I can get reference letters from other companies that I worked with.

Can I use other work experiences which were not in my EE application? Would they crosscheck my work experience in the PR application with the EE application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Hello,

Hope you are having a fabulous day, please i have some questions i want to clarify with you.
I am about submitting my appplication aftet getting ITA.
I made some changes on the form
Date of employment when i filled my express entry form was september 2008 and working hours i wrote 50 per week.
I did this because i have my employment letter that has that date and that is the hours i actually work.
But when my reference letter came they wrote march 2010 as employment date and 45 hours per week.
Stating that they wrote the date based on when i was confirmed and 45hours is the official time.
Also i had to change my Noc because the roles listed for me on my reference letter was more suited for the new Noc i selected which still fall under B.
So i made the changes based on my reference letter.
This changes does not affect my score.
And i plan to scan both my employment letter and confirmation and also explain on LOE.

Do you think is okay to go ahead and submit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2017
40manlappy:

Good day 40man. As regards IQAS, I saw you paid 230 Canadian dollar but what they have on their site is 275. Whatz up with that.
For the proof of name document, does that mean I would have to attach my passport data page or what?
Thanks and hope to hearing back from you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e2: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Finally I got ITA on CRS 443. I already gave up since late last year with d soaring crs cut off we saw.
now unto document gathering.
Congrats to all who received ITAs and for others, lets keep the fire of hope burning!!!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2017
specrealq:

Hello,

Hope you are having a fabulous day, please i have some questions i want to clarify with you.
I am about submitting my appplication aftet getting ITA.
I made some changes on the form
Date of employment when i filled my express entry form was september 2008 and working hours i wrote 50 per week.
I did this because i have my employment letter that has that date and that is the hours i actually work.
But when my reference letter came they wrote march 2010 as employment date and 45 hours per week.
Stating that they wrote the date based on when i was confirmed and 45hours is the official time.
Also i had to change my Noc because the roles listed for me on my reference letter was more suited for the new Noc i selected which still fall under B.
So i made the changes based on my reference letter.
This changes does not affect my score.
And i plan to scan both my employment letter and confirmation and also explain on LOE.

Do you think is okay to go ahead and submit

As long as it doesn't affect score, you're good. You can include the LOE as well to explain the changes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
ugoiyke79e2:
Finally I got ITA on CRS 443. I already gave up since late last year with d soaring crs cut off we saw.
now unto document gathering.
Congrats to all who received ITAs and for others, lets keep the fire of hope burning!!!

Congrats my dear!! The waka just start!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Garykasparov:
Finally...after many years of waiting...ITA came forth.

Finally, congrats bra!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
optionese:
God bless you @40manlappy fax message says sent and email confirmation too. i didnt have to split my mail i saw how to get extra pages . after a stressful day from my school, this was a good day. thank you

Yeah hellofax is relaible!! I used them before to send faxes to UK. It works well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Kathyjex:

Prior to application, gift deed are not required to be there for a length of time. Post application, has to be there till your application is treated. Why don't you just merge the gift deeds. Everyone gifting you money shd send to one person's acct and then get a single gift deed from that one person.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Aka2003: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2017
boldinc:
Honestly, I do not have a concrete answer to your question... But from the look of things, it seems you just missed ITA by the whisker as your job bank status was still pending.

However, you can wait another few hours to see if you get ITA still... Otherwise, I will advise you wait till the next draw (bout 2 weeks). You should get ITA then for sure, with the on-going trend.

Boss thanks for your response. I got the ITA. Document gathering now.....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HTC2017: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Oh, nice! They say processing takes 7 working days after having received all documents--which you have now faxed. Lol
I don't know if you can create an EE profile using the reference number assigned to you since it mayn't change. Maybe pros in the house can advise. Cc: @vcole @dupsyhoo @boldinc @esosa4real @JesusDWay @wunmimi @jesusbaby01

40manlappy:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Good day all

Please if 1 is using fixed deposit as POF do u need to submit 6 months statement of account with it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you all for your congratulatory messages.
WE ARE TOGETHER!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.