Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2591986 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zutlin: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
vcole:

I'm with beem on this. 4yrs work experience is enough and that's what you should fill under work history n claim points for.
As for personal history, the period in between when you left that job and when you started schooling, place as unemployed. The period from when you started schooling you place as educational activity.
As for travel history, you also fill your entry and exit dates for Angola.
The choice is yours to take a step further to now write a letter of explanation as to the events surrounding your stay in Angola...for instance, if you did apply for a work permit that was denied, etc etc etc and you feel it would help your app. If you would rather not explain that period then it's also your choice not to and take your chances.
Whatever you do, please be as honest as possible.
My advice is for you to start the process of obtaining an Angolan pcc now. It does not expire as long as you have left d country and would not be going there after issuance of the pcc.

Thank you. I'm grateful for the advice.

My biggest challenge right now is how to get the Angolan PCC but I'm really working to see how it can be done.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damyshow(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2017
hello.
is it possible i get your number?
because i don't have any connects at all in bowen atm and i am currently not in nigeria atm.
thanks a lot for the response

Epudome:

Hi @damyshow, i am a Bowen alumni, i saw one of your posts ystrdy saying you didn't see bowen in the drop down menu on WES's website. Tried calling the numbers in your profile bt they dnt seem to be functioning.

I started the WES process in January this year nd i cnt remember having this issue, you probably need to check well. Went to school to get my transcript as well. They are very familiar with the process, the lady told me they have done for many people.

I posted it to WES right there from the school using one guy from UPS, that's the official courier service the school uses. I didn't ask the school to post for me tho, i collected the sealed envelope, a friend of mine who works at the registry called the UPS guy for me nd he came to pick it up. I paid 10k for the service nd 5k to the school for the transcript.

The evaluation got completed about three weeks ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trishachi: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good day Guys,

I have finally submitted our application (with myself as the principal applicant and hubby as accompanying spouse)

We also have a second profile with hubby as the principal applicant which we used to apply for SINP as his occupation was in demand. The SINP is currently being processed and we are expecting a feedback b4 the end of April. Now my question is - do we need to delete the second profile which we used for the SINP? Does it have any impact on our application? The SNIP is our backup plan.

Please I need help from the gurus in the house or anyone who has previously been in this situation or anyone with more info on the situation.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
57th draw is out with 3749 invitees and 441 as cut off.

Congrats to people that got ITA!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TBDL: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
YIPEE!!

SlowlybtSurely:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Wow! They finally did this stuff shocked

Congrats to all who received in this draw. The rest of us should remain hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
40manlappy:

Wow! They finally did this stuff shocked

After 3 weeks. Scores are now going higher. Congrats to all those with ITAs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

What a suspense.l was thinking it will drop further
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
IQAS, I take God beg una. Do my ECA quick o. Scores don dey rise. Congratulations to those that got ITA.

@eghosa123 lucky u, u updated ur profile just in time grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
IQAS, I take God beg una. Do my ECA quick o. Scores don dey rise. Congratulations to those that got ITA.

@eghosa123 lucky u, u updated ur profile just in time grin

If you get an ITA, you should receive a notification immediately right? I haven't received anything and nothing has changed on my profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eghosa123:

If you get an ITA, you should receive a notification immediately right? I haven't received anything and nothing has changed on my profile.

Not immediately, they say give 24 hours. Mine came like 4 hours later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
merrymum:

Not immediately, they say give 24 hours. Mine came like 4 hours later.

I hope it happens. Praying now actually.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
dannio:

What a suspense.l was thinking it will drop further

I am surprised too. Thought the trend would continue, at least, for the next few weeks or months.

One thing seems obvious: CIC has given out more ITAs this year but they have become more unpredictable.

It would be cool to get an ITA before the PNPs start to hit the pool.

Maybe Ontario will resume their NOI now. We can only hope...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bertoseve: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
You will receive a mail from iQAS stating they have received your application("Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website"wink
cookies:
For those who have done ECA with IQAS please how will you know when they receive your faxed documents? Temitope Goodluck with the search mahn..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Wow!
I'm not surprised. Its a rat race now and number of people in the pool has increased significantly.

I just hope my profile can be ready in time for the next draw and that they even reduce the cut off mark.
The older we get, the lower our max angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
However, declare all truthfully and support with Letter of explanation, if need be[/color][/quote]
Hi @Garykasparov, i have sent 2 PMs to you, do reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:29am On Mar 25, 2017
IQAS has acknowledged receipt of my hubby's docs but no mail yet to confirm receipt for mine. Meanwhile all docs arrived same time. What's wrong with this people sef? angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Eghosa123:

I hope it happens. Praying now actually.

If no mail after 24hrs then be worried. But u will get by God's grace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

If no mail after 24hrs then be worried. But u will get by God's grace

I have received it thankfully. I'm now putting my documents together and I have a set back. for one of my jobs I cannot find the offer letter. I thought I had it with me but I just realized it's lost. The company has gone of business, so I'm confused, is there anyway around the offer of employment, this is the job I based my application on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lightdream: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Hello house. I have been on the other thread of canada student visa. Having had delayed twice and with my findings to meet d requirements here.
Pls can i run the FSW and the student application concurrently without any issue.i know there are records. Is it advisable to continue?
Am submitting my student app soon against september and considering writing d language test for FSW asap.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2017
This is a follow up question, is offer of employment needed? I thought is was just the work reference letter. Please gurus in the house, kindly help clarify

Eghosa123:

I have received it thankfully. I'm now putting my documents together and I have a set back. for one of my jobs I cannot find the offer letter. I thought I had it with me but I just realized it's lost. The company has gone of business, so I'm confused, is there anyway around the offer of employment, this is the job I based my application on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eghosa123:

Hi Eghosa123...you can move the job from employment to your personal details segment if you are not claiming points for it (I.e. if you have up to 3yrs experience in other jobs where you can get reference letters) you won't be required to upload your job details for any job not stated under employment.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Farefare: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eghosa123:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eghosa123:

Congratulations, will join you soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by colegold100: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

@mummyjaygirls pls have u sat for IELTS exam ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
folamingo:
This is a follow up question, is offer of employment needed? I thought is was just the work reference letter. Please gurus in the house, kindly help clarify

Sometimes in order not allow anything cause delay in the process,have everything at hand and provide it.It's like saying don't allow anything cause delay or back and forth in your immigration application process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Sure you will.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
JESUnifemi4eva:

Hi Eghosa123...you can move the job from employment to your personal details segment if you are not claiming points for it (I.e. if you have up to 3yrs experience in other jobs where you can get reference letters) you won't be required to upload your job details for any job not stated under employment.

Regards

That's the only job I have 3 years, the other I have 2 years and the current job I'm less than 1 year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.