Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593922 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gquest: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
winter:

Please how long did your EOR take?

Got a mail on the last day of the 7th week that the EOR has bin finalised and it stated the date I should come for the result (which was one week after)...altogether 8 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please guyz what can i use to merge o... The smallpdf. Com is not going.. I have to pay to het it... What other one can i use please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oscar4lyf(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Click this link for more info on where you can book for IELTS, the cost and other modalities, http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/locations/nigeria

tanx sir, I thought it was something I could apply for without the ielts since I'm not going for study, is to work as a graduate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gquest: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
deeore:
Please guyz what can i use to merge o... The smallpdf. Com is not going.. I have to pay to het it... What other one can i use please

Try pdfmergedotcom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
@40manlappy how far your wife's ECA? Has her docs reached IQAS?

Yes. File has been placed in line for processing. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
40manlappy:

Yes. File has been placed in line for processing. Thanks for your concern.

Oh nice, when did it arrive and when did they acknowledge? Cos mine arrive last week and I haven't got a mail from them yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
deeore:

Pdf merger
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Oh nice, when did it arrive and when did they acknowledge? Cos mine arrive last week and I haven't got a mail from them yet.

It took them about a week to acknowledge receipt of the transcript. We still had to follow up via phone calls and fax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
40manlappy:

It took them about a week to acknowledge receipt of the transcript. We still had to follow up via phone calls and fax.

I will give them till Wednesday,if no response then I'd call them. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afribiz(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adiahabasi:
Very funny, say what you know. For people that get direct ITA this thread is adequate but if you need provincial nomination and stick to only this thread ..mehn, are on a very long thing!
No need being insultive because none of those groups request for gratification before becoming a member. Anyways that's just my opinion.

Pls may I know any of such groups for PNP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pauloverdi: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi,

I hope I understand your question....nevertheless I will try to drop my 2 cents. Writing your letters in upper case is a no no - apart from the fact that it will be difficult for you to write within the time frame, I also think it will be difficult for the examiner to read. Just start each (new) sentence with a capital letter (like we always do) .....Names etc. too will start with capital letters.

Try to read the instructions before you start though but I am 150% sure there will be no such instruction as "write in upper case letters"

All the best!

I think upper case is easier to read. at work I write reports everyday in upper case and its the norm. I did same too for my test and I scored 8.5 in the writing test. just relax bro... you will be fine. and make sure u time yourself. during practice and during the test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Chinnie4Jesus:

Yes you can.

Thank you so much. This worked. I created another profile and adjusted pof to $28,000 then adjusted my passport expiry date also. So I can modify the details once the new one is ready.

But I got the eligible profile on Sunday night and up until now, the job code is yet to come. Please how long does for it take to be sent?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello house, bless u all for the wonderful work being done here. Pls i need help and calrity:

I got employed in July 2011 as a commercial officer (business development department) in a fed. govt agency. Jan 2013 i was transfered to advertising department and i am nw refered to as advertising officer.

I'm confused as to which NOC to pick. I thought of 4163 but i dnt knw if that will suffice..

My job description as an advertising officer:
•Market the Authority’s Advertising assets for revenue generation and drive Organizational growth
▪ Establish and maintain relationships with clients to ensure responsive client service and enhance new business opportunities.
• Prepare periodic revenue reports and presentations for the Department including monitoring developments and key deliverables.
▪ Respond to enquiries from prospects on advertising opportunities at the Airports
▪ Create awareness of Advertising offerings and opportunities at Airports.
▪ Identify and develop new areas of opportunities for Advertising that have not been explored.
▪ Seek and exploit opportunities to manage Advertising assets to generate and maximize revenue.
▪ Assist to evaluate and appraise proposals from prospective investors/advertising agencies for approval/disapproval.
▪ Assist in carrying out periodic site survey for purposes of Advert placement opportunities.
▪ Assist in recommending sites for optimum revenue impact.
▪ Report encroachment on the Authority’s advert interest.
▪ Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time

Please Advise, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Epudome:
Hello house, bless u all for the wonderful work being done here. Pls i need help and calrity:

I got employed in July 2011 as a commercial officer (business development department) in a fed. govt agency. Jan 2013 i was transfered to advertising department and i am nw refered to as advertising officer.

I'm confused as to which NOC to pick. I thought of 4163 but i dnt knw if that will suffice..

My job description as an advertising officer:
•Market the Authority’s Advertising assets for revenue generation and drive Organizational growth
▪ Establish and maintain relationships with clients to ensure responsive client service and enhance new business opportunities.
• Prepare periodic revenue reports and presentations for the Department including monitoring developments and key deliverables.
▪ Respond to enquiries from prospects on advertising opportunities at the Airports
▪ Create awareness of Advertising offerings and opportunities at Airports.
▪ Identify and develop new areas of opportunities for Advertising that have not been explored.
▪ Seek and exploit opportunities to manage Advertising assets to generate and maximize revenue.
▪ Assist to evaluate and appraise proposals from prospective investors/advertising agencies for approval/disapproval.
▪ Assist in carrying out periodic site survey for purposes of Advert placement opportunities.
▪ Assist in recommending sites for optimum revenue impact.
▪ Report encroachment on the Authority’s advert interest.
▪ Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time

Please Advise, thank you.

Check NOC 0124 and NOC 1123.Bonnie1 mention these two NOC while asking for option
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
chi17:

Thank you so much. This worked. I created another profile and adjusted pof to $28,000 then adjusted my passport expiry date also. So I can modify the details once the new one is ready.

But I got the eligible profile on Sunday night and up until now, the job code is yet to come. Please how long does for it take to be sent?

I can't quite remember how I sorted this out. But I know you have to log on to job bank account, change the old reference no with the new one you just created, deactivate that account, then I think when you want to activate it again, it will prompt you to change your password, once you change the password, the entire process will be complete. Look I'm not very sure if I got this procedure right. Try to search here for it, cos I got this same info here. You can just use some key words like "Job bank activation" or just words that could pop up such info. Cheers..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks

Gquest:

Got a mail on the last day of the 7th week that the EOR has bin finalised and it stated the date I should come for the result (which was one week after)...altogether 8 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Chinnie4Jesus:

I can't quite remember how I sorted this out. But I know you have to log on to job bank account, change the old reference no with the new one you just created, deactivate that account, then I think when you want to activate it again, it will prompt you to change your password, once you change the password, the entire process will be complete. Look I'm not very sure if I got this procedure right. Try to search here for it, cos I got this same info here. You can just use some key words like "Job bank activation" or just words that could pop up such info. Cheers..

Thanks once again for your usual prompt response. But I have not created any job bank profile before because I have not got any code before. My first EE profile was ineligible. However this second one is eligible. So that's the one m yet to receive a job code for.

Or do I just go to the job bank and do the process u mentioned above? Or do I just keep waiting to receive the job code?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
chi17:

Thanks once again for your usual prompt response. But I have not created any job bank profile before because I have not got any code before. My first EE profile was ineligible. However this second one is eligible. So that's the one m yet to receive a job code for.

Or do I just go to the job bank and do the process u mentioned above? Or do I just keep waiting to receive the job code?

Did you receive notification in your mail box.You will receive a notification to login into your EE account navigate through you will see a message upon clicking a pdf file will download revealing your two codes one of which is your job code which you will need to registet in job bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chi17: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
dannio:

Did you receive notification in your mail box.You will receive a notification to login into your EE account navigate through you will see a message upon clicking a pdf file will download revealing your two codes one of which is your job code which you will need to registet in job bank.

Oh thanks a lot i just logged into my profile and navigated. I was able to download the PDF file.

I am so grateful for this information. i'll go ahead now and keep you updated. Thankssssssss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
www.pdfmerge.com

deeore:
Hello people... Please i need help o... How do i merge all d scanned document so i can upload eg how do i merge my scanned biodata page plus visas and stamps on my passport as i can only upload once... Wat app can i use
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yes it would fly...

Chinnie4Jesus:
Hi guys, I have some money fixed with Axa Mansard since January. I intend to use just that as POF. Can that fly? Considering that Axa Mansard isn't a bank rather it is an investment company. They've issued a certificate which states how much was fixed and how long it's fixed for. Can I go ahead and tender it? Please can the gurus help out here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
That should be fine as long as the letter shows the value and also states when you can have access to the cash.

Gquest:

Am in a similar situation too. Mine Treasury Bill's subscribed through Meristem. What I intend doing is to get a letter from Meristem and also add the certificate.

More contributions plsssss.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol... Don't let them distract you o...

Onlineise:
Is it only me that felt lazy after getting the ITA...its over 30days now and my ginger has dropped kinda...and I have 75% of docs already sha.

My Village people must be trying to distract me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jig5aw(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello house!
Please can I have multiple applications and profiles.? My chances are higher alone compared With i and my spouse. A fail safe profile. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Onlineise:
Is it only me that felt lazy after getting the ITA...its over 30days now and my ginger has dropped kinda...and I have 75% of docs already sha.

Lol.

Pls bro sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Onlineise:

Abeg start binding and casting every laziness o. It can start after PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bertoseve: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
@Boldinc i have sent you another PM, pls respond. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TDELTD: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,

I am a bit confused. In my employment details while applying initially, the system didn't let me progress because i had a 2 months gap between 2 of my work experiences. I then had to move my engagement dates for all employment to follow each other. The issue now is, one of my letters of reference carries the original date as against what i have in my preliminary application, which i am certain in on the CIC records.

I have written a LOE and attached to the employment reference letter. (is this necessary)? Will this suffice?

Please promptly help, anyone who has/had this issue.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jig5aw:
Hello house!
Please can I have multiple applications and profiles.? My chances are higher alone compared With i and my spouse. A fail safe profile. Lol
Multiple how? Different info or lies?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by conyema12(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2017
pls is it possible to evaluate my MSC alone in WES without my BsC as i have already done that through CES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
conyema12:
pls is it possible to evaluate my MSC alone in WES without my BsC as i have already done that through CES

Yes, this is possible and okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by byskoye: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
deeore:
reduce the pixels while scanning on pdf.the option comes up before u start scanning.for more info visit FAQ on reducing doc size on cic site

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.