Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597809 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WolverineLives: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
tollu:

You don't need to make that request. You just fax them your certificate. Can't remember the number now but just Google WES fax or something, it should be on their website too. If I find it, I'll update. Sorry, no pm

I am also in the same boat with you as I stated earlier. I wanna give the fax thingy a shot. See snapshot attached showing WES fax number at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
ajalajnr:

Hello ma'am, I'm in the process of requesting for my transcript at OOU. Could you please explain how I can request that WES should mail my school after faxing my Certificate to them? Can I send you a PM as well please?

Thanks in advance

OOU is the most useless school on Earth, if I come to this life again I'd rather be a thug than go to that school, at least I can be a politician afterwards. Don't pay that 50k bro, did mine with only certificate as tollu said. Just know when WES sends confirmation email back to school, then go there and beg them to verify your certificate. That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Babachi:

Can't say exactly since I didn't get a message for it. Noticed it yesterday which was 53rd day. Maybe came it came this week
Message was just sent to me from IRCC abt the update for medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teelurv(f): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Babachi:

Message was just sent to me from IRCC abt the update for medicals
Whats your AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nova Scotia to Reopen Express Entry PNP Stream “In the Coming Weeks”

APRIL 26, 2017

A popular Canadian immigration stream in Nova Scotia will reopen for the first time since 2015 “in the coming weeks,” the province has announced. The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream is part of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), and is one of two NSNP streams aligned with the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system.

The NSNP is one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), through which Canadian provinces may nominate individuals who are deemed to have the credentials to settle quickly.

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is open to candidates in the Express Entry pool who also fulfil eligibility criteria for the stream. Successful applicants will receive 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points, leading to an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence at a subsequent draw from the pool.

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry will become the latest such stream to become active so far in 2017. Over recent months, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia have also been particularly active in welcoming applications to their respective PNPs from candidates in the Express Entry pool.

Canada is aiming to bring in up to 51,000 new permanent residents through the PNPs in 2017, a seven percent increase on last year’s target. Many of these newcomers will arrive through ‘enhanced’ Express Entry streams.

See more here http://www.cicnews.com/2017/04/nova-scotia-reopen-express-entry-pnp-stream-in-the-coming-weeks-049088.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please my people..... Has anyone ever needed to correct mistakes/error of Marriage Certificate that could have been contradictory to the information given on EE/eAPr i.e Proffession? if yes, how did you go about correcting it... did you need to go back to the issuing registry for correction?

in my case is a mistake on the profession part for my spouse and I

below is an extract from the Marriage Act on correction.

" Any registrar, when authorized by the Principal Registrar, may correct any clerical error in any certificate of marriage filed in his office, upon production to him of the certificate delivered to the parties, and shall authenticate every such correction by his signature and the date of such correction"

Advice from you pro would be appreciated. I have been told that a mere sworn affidavit may not suffice except correction is done by the issuing registry.

Please pros, kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kemkem30(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
temitope06:

OOU is the most useless school on Earth, if I come to this life again I'd rather be a thug than go to that school, at least I can be a politician afterwards. Don't pay that 50k bro, did mine with only certificate as tollu said. Just know when WES sends confirmation email back to school, then go there and beg them to verify your certificate. That's it.

Transcript from OOU took just about 3 weeks. Though i am not a first timer, i just sent a copy of the old one i have, maybe that made it easier. I paid 80k. 50k for the transcript, 20k for courier and 10k as tip to the person who helped. I can link anyone interested up. If you are willing to part with that amount.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sundaydammy: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jesus4real:
Good day house

please I came across this flyer of SISA TRAVELS AND TOURS at adeniran ogunsanya mall. They are offering Canadian 2 years work permit alongside job and accommodation.my brother-in-law is very much interested but I decided to help him investigate the genuity of the offer and the company first.Kindly share your experience as it would help a great deal.

Thank you

What i will tell you is that you don't need anyone to get your visa
read from this trend and ask people here about you need to do
and see amount on the the poster it almost what you need for ticket
just think about it
agents don't have anything to do for than putting you in trouble
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
temitope06:

OOU is the most useless school on Earth, if I come to this life again I'd rather be a thug than go to that school, at least I can be a politician afterwards

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lacord5: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
80 what Just for transcript? Haba! And I was vexing that I had to pay 20k in my school for both transcript and courier.

kemkem30:

Transcript from OOU took just about 3 weeks. Though i am not a first timer, i just sent a copy of the old one i have, maybe that made it easier. I paid 80k. 50k for the transcript, 20k for courier and 10k as tip to the person who helped. I can link anyone interested up. If you are willing to part with that amount.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
kemkem30:

Cheers!
Wow..my school takes N10K...lucky us!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
temitope06:

You haff vex gan! cheesy grin

On a serious note, the school no try at all. They want to generate revenue through their alumni angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Penluv: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
swiftkid007:

Good evening Zandora. Thank you for this forum. Please I am planning to sit for IELTS General test next month and would appreciate if you can help me with websites or resources that will be of help. I want to use for Skilled Immigration too. Let me start from there first. Thank you!

You can start here:
http://ieltsliz.com/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
My people, pls who has paid recently for both application and resident permit fees. I want to know how much to transfer into my friend's dorm acct, that boy must not chop even 1 dollar from this transaction. Single applicant pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gogedda: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good evening house, Nice work done here. I have been following the thread...Quick questions pls

(1) Is it compulsory to write a LOE if one chooses or indicates that one has been denied Visa before.. ?

(2) Do the IRCC request for the physical international passport while processing the PR or just the scanned data page?

(3) I have been denied US visa before and this is not indicated on my passport. I learnt Canada share information with US. I hope no problem with this..

The gurus in the house should please help me answer this question.. Cheers..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dewys1: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thanks Mummyjaygirls,
can you highlight the process you went through.
I saw a fee of cad 275 on the site, did you incur any more cost aside that.
How long did your evaluation take.

Regards,

MummyJaygirls:

If you are evaluating only your msc, send docs that concern only ur msc.

I used Iqas, u can ask ur questions on here so others can benefit too.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yejistiker: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good evening good people,

Is it compulsory that I use a current account for my POF? or any account at all will do?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
CO SIGN 100 %. ?Not only did i pay this money i had to go to the useless school and spent another 3 days because some of my score sheets were
supposedly missing . The people at exams and records kept on acting like they were doing me a favour, someone even suggested that i had to return my certificate because my whole result will be submitted back to senate. it was the intervention of one of their Ogas that saved me. i dont even want to talk about how much extra i paid. that was my first time in that crazy place in over 10 years

40manlappy:

You haff vex gan! cheesy grin

On a serious note, the school no try at all. They want to generate revenue through their alumni angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
any account is fine.

yejistiker:

Good evening good people,

Is it compulsory that I use a current account for my POF? or any account at all will do?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
just a point of note IQAS processing time has increased by 5 days , processing time is now one month. put IQAS on the search page you will see various experiences of all the people who used
Dewys1:
Thanks Mummyjaygirls,
can you highlight the process you went through.
I saw a fee of cad 275 on the site, did you incur any more cost aside that.
How long did your evaluation take.

Regards,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eaglemaniac: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good day everyone,

Will it be fine if I only show fixed deposit and don't mention savings account? The fixed deposit is from 2015 and covers funds required. In this case, am I still required to upload bank statements? Or only fixed deposit certificate and bank letter mentioning this fixed deposit will suffice?

Please someone should be kind enough to give me an answer to this.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
my suggestion
1 write a letter to the registry quoting this section asking for a correction.Have them sign and acknowledge receipt .

2 prepare an affidavit to reflect this error as contained in your marriage certificate .(you should title it affidavit of misrepresentation of profession)

3 if you were employed at the time of your marriage get a letter of reference and payment slip

4 write a detailed LOE to explain the error and steps you have taken to correct it.

5 scan them all and merge and place in the placeholder for marriage certificate with the marriage certificate that has the error

Spatz81:
Please my people..... Has anyone ever needed to correct mistakes/error of Marriage Certificate that could have been contradictory to the information given on EE/eAPr i.e Proffession? if yes, how did you go about correcting it... did you need to go back to the issuing registry for correction?

in my case is a mistake on the profession part for my spouse and I

below is an extract from the Marriage Act on correction.

" Any registrar, when authorized by the Principal Registrar, may correct any clerical error in any certificate of marriage filed in his office, upon production to him of the certificate delivered to the parties, and shall authenticate every such correction by his signature and the date of such correction"

Advice from you pro would be appreciated. I have been told that a mere sworn affidavit may not suffice except correction is done by the issuing registry.

Please pros, kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
gogedda:
Good evening house, Nice work done here. I have been following the thread...Quick questions pls

(1) Is it compulsory to write a LOE if one chooses or indicates that one has been denied Visa before.. ?

(2) Do the IRCC request for the physical international passport while processing the PR or just the scanned data page?

(3) I have been denied US visa before and this is not indicated on my passport, the agent filled wrong info on the ds160 form different from what I am about to fill on my EE Profile.. I learnt Canada share information with US. Do you think the Canadian VO will have access to the form the agent filled? or only my denial part..

The gurus in the house should please help me answer this question.. Cheers..

1. I'm including one in my situation along with the refusal letter the embassy gave me. You will have to indicate it in the statutory questions post ITA.

2. If your application is successful, you will get a request to mail ur passport for them to include a visa for you to land. They won't be able to do this if they don't have your physical passport.

3. Background search might involve checking out reasons for the denial. They will wanna make sure you were not denied cos of acts such as terrorism. You have to indicate that you were denied a us visa in the post ITA questionnaire and this might lead to them investigating why.

Senor and Senoras, pls add
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
@temitope06 is our resident comedian. cant wait for him to get to Canada make cold humble am. Weldon for reading the thread and good luck with your exams.

miella:
Wow, at last, I have finally finished reading. I started from page 0 right to this last page and I have GAINED a lot. It is 100% worth my time. I have really learnt a lot from PRE-ITA to getting ITA to even POST-ITA. I was jotting points down as I was reading and even enjoyed some jokes cracked especially by temitope06. Thank you so much to all.
**Time to start my application***

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
@ladobet, when it comes to immigration, more is better. Simply get an affidavit declaring that your old passport with passport number xyz and bearing name xyz was lost at xyz date.
In your application, under the statutory question that asks if you have been refused a visa or entry into any country, indicate yes and explain the country that refused you a visa and the reasons given at the time and when. Upload any evidence such as rejection letters if available
Also when submitting your application, explain in detail about your old passport and the travel history on it as well as the previous visa rejection and attach the affidavit of lost passport.
This should more than clarify any grey areas to your visa officer.

@epudome, yes you can request for a remark within 6 weeks of your ielts exam.

Someone asked about submitting fd without bank statement. I'll advise against that. Remember ircc is not only interested in your bank balance but is interested in your financial history.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello house, please how would like to find out if the statement of account of the accompanying spouse can be used as POF or does it have to be that of the principal applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
optionese:
CO SIGN 100 %. ?Not only did i pay this money i had to go to the useless school and spent another 3 days because some of my score sheets were
supposedly missing . The people at exams and records kept on acting like they were doing me a favour, someone even suggested that i had to return my certificate because my whole result will be submitted back to senate. it was the intervention of one of their Ogas that saved me. i dont even want to talk about how much extra i paid. that was my first time in that crazy place in over 10 years

Thank God for you. I don't wish to have any reason to require transcript from that school again. It has become more tedious on top of the prohibitive cost angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
tollu:
IQAS assessment has now changed to 20 days. I nor know weda make I left or begin cry. And they haven't even acknowledged receipt.

Thanks for the contact 40manlappy, I got my transcript delivered last week.

You are welcome. Send them a fax. You may also wish to call them. It took them about 7/8 days before they acknowledged my transcript and that was after I both called and faxed them. They are simply overwhelmed with applications! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Elixir123: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
temitope06:

Lol,bro you harsh gan but I feel you. Meanwhile,I doubt if this technique will work with IQAS since they need transcripts or,whats your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
40manlappy:

You are welcome. Send them a fax. You may also wish to call them. It took them about 7/8 days before they acknowledged my transcript and that was after I both called and faxed them. They are simply overwhelmed with applications! cheesy

Thanks! I already did both o and the lady I spoke with said they receive over 500 mails a day shocked

So na suru matter. I will try once again.

Edited
Got an email from them few minutes ago confirming receipt of the transcript. 20 days wait loku bayi. Hopefully, it doesn't take that long.

Big thanks to you and Jassymama for suggesting the attestation, God bless you wonderful folks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please Guys,

A. Where can i edit the funds i mentioned i'd be bringing to Canada?

B. And where also can i edit my choice of payment, i.e. just the processing fee without the right of PR?

C. Do i still need an affidavit along with the Gift Deed, or they are same docs?

I appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.