Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2575652 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2017
temitope06:

OOU is the most useless school on Earth, if I come to this life again I'd rather be a thug than go to that school, at least I can be a politician afterwards. Don't pay that 50k bro, did mine with only certificate as tollu said. Just know when WES sends confirmation email back to school, then go there and beg them to verify your certificate. That's it.
so r u saying that once you fax ur statement of result there wil be no need for transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2017
optionese:
my suggestion
1 write a letter to the registry quoting this section asking for a correction.Have them sign and acknowledge receipt .

2 prepare an affidavit to reflect this error as contained in your marriage certificate .(you should title it affidavit of misrepresentation of profession)

3 if you were employed at the time of your marriage get a letter of reference and payment slip

4 write a detailed LOE to explain the error and steps you have taken to correct it.

5 scan them all and merge and place in the placeholder for marriage certificate with the marriage certificate that has the error

I tink I might be in d same boat here,I had given dem our profession but instead dey chose to write PUBLIC SERVANT in d profession slot.do u tink it wil matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:16am On Apr 28, 2017
tollu:

Thanks! I already did both o and the lady I spoke with said they receive over 500 mails a day shocked

So na suru matter. I will try once again.

Edited
Got an email from them few minutes ago confirming receipt of the transcript. 20 days wait loku bayi. Hopefully, it doesn't take that long.

Big thanks to you and Jassymama for suggesting the attestation, God bless you wonderful folks.

Cool! Please note that it doesn't have to be 20 days before you get the ECA. I observed that a typical ECA report from IQAS is usually dated like a week before scanned copy is received via email. The reviewed processing time is apparently to give them breathing space in view of the mammoth volume of applications that they now receive. Majority of candidates are switching to IQAS.

2/3 days before the second draw in May, possibly May 17, call and fax them them that they should please, send your ECA report to enable you enter the EE pool just in time for the draw. You can even send a tweet if you know their handle cheesy

Even if you don't get it before the second draw, there might be a third draw in May just like this month of April. There are 5 Wednesdays in May 2017 though we can't predict IRCC.

In view of the volume of applications that they are dealing with now, my take is that it is whoever that disturbs them most that would get ECA faster. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
temitope06:
My people, pls who has paid recently for both application and resident permit fees. I want to know how much to transfer into my friend's dorm acct, that boy must not chop even 1 dollar from this transaction. Single applicant pls.

$1040 (Canadian Dollars)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2017
@40manlappy, please i'm targeting this nova scotia pnp. Do you know if POF and letter from employer is a required criteria to apply?
Thanks

[quote author=40manlappy post=55971076][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2017
mrsJustveryOkay:
@40manlappy, please i'm targeting this nova scotia pnp. Do you know if POF and letter from employer is a required criteria to apply?
Thanks

Hi, I don't have further information on the program. You can Google "Nova Scotia" to see a link that will direct you to their website. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Okay, Thank you.
40manlappy:

Hi, I don't have further information on the program. You can Google "Nova Scotia" to see a link that will direct you to their website. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Pls house help me ooo.my HR insisted that I give them the address which they wil address for my job reference letter and I don't know where it should be address,I had initially wanted it to be addressed as TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.pls help a sister with the address.cc 40manlappy,Ehrnie,Optionese.pls help a sister, I am to give them update in less than an hour.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
caon:
Pls house help me ooo.my HR insisted that I give them the address which they wil address for my job reference letter and I don't know where it should be address,I had initially wanted it to be addressed as TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.pls help a sister with the address.cc 40manlappy,Ehrnie,Optionese.pls help a sister, I am to give them update in less than an hour.

You may wish to use the following address;

The Visa Officer,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Canada

As advised by those ahead of us, the exact address does not really matter. The VOs don't seem to care so much about the precision. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

The Visa Officer,

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Canada

As advised by those ahead of us, the exact address does not really matter. The VOs don't seem to care so much about the precision. Cheers

Seconded wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Java47:
Please Guys,

A. Where can i edit the funds i mentioned i'd be bringing to Canada?

B. And where also can i edit my choice of payment, i.e. just the processing fee without the right of PR?

C. Do i still need an affidavit along with the Gift Deed, or they are same docs?

I appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

Can someone assist with this please.... [color=#550000][/color] cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2017
Dewys1:
Thanks Mummyjaygirls,
can you highlight the process you went through.
I saw a fee of cad 275 on the site, did you incur any more cost aside that.
How long did your evaluation take.

Regards,

You go to iqas website, fill the form, pay the fees, send your transcript to them from your school, send ur cert and id and any other doc listed on the checklist. Wait for their acknowledgment of recipt email, wait again for in line for processing email, then wait again for them to send u a mail with ur soft copy of ECA. grin grin

Processing time now takes approximately 20 working days for completion, it could be less, it could be more.

$275 is the amount for one certificate ECA and posting outside Canada
$215 is amount u pay for one certificate ECA to be posted to an address within Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Java47:

Can someone assist with this please.... [color=#550000][/color] cry

Hi -

I'll give this a try.

Q1. You can edit the fund in the pre-populated part of your ITA form. I can't recall the exact section now, but just take time to go through your form. It is there.
Q2. You choice of payment prompt is in the early part of your post ITA form. I think it's the 4th or 5th question once you start filling your post ITA form. It has been advised (on this thread) to pay all the fees upfront (that's if you have it now though) so as to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Q3. I think the full name of the document is "Affidavit of Gift Deed" [lawyers in the house can correct this if I am wrong]. So, No - you don't need an affidavit along with the Gift Deed.

Hope this helps?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diegosticks(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
mrsJustveryOkay:
Thanks

I want to go for that too. Even tho I want to employ the services of an agent, we can still discuss and see how we can help each other. Please send a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by diegosticks(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

The Visa Officer,

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Canada

40man please I'll love to speak to you, respond to your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DeepDarkTunnel: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good afternoon all,

Please, can I use my pension account as proof of funds, that's the only thing remaining for me to upload...

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know what the minimum CRS score is for the Nova Scotia PNP.

My CRS score is 391 presently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
You can use that only if it is a last resort as in if there is no way you can get funds. Even at that,it can only be used as a secondary POF not primary as in as support for the balance. Remember to also write an explanation about the conditions attached to how and when it can be assessed supported with a copy of Pension Act.You might just get lucky and the VO will accept that. Remember use it only if it is the only means and keep your fingers crossed.
DeepDarkTunnel:
Good afternoon all,

Please, can I use my pension account as proof of funds, that's the only thing remaining for me to upload...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
teelurv:

Whats your AOR?
March 5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Guys,

Please If I get a new visa or travel after submitting my app, must I inform IRCC of this?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
diegosticks:

40man please I'll love to speak to you, respond to your mail

I currently do not have access to my mail at the moment. If it is not very urgent, shall respond once I have access much later in the evening.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
You are right, OOU is EXTREMELY useless. Will use my certificate then and hopefully, I'll get someone from the IT department to respond the e-mail sent to them. Thanks a million

temitope06:

OOU is the most useless school on Earth, if I come to this life again I'd rather be a thug than go to that school, at least I can be a politician afterwards. Don't pay that 50k bro, did mine with only certificate as tollu said. Just know when WES sends confirmation email back to school, then go there and beg them to verify your certificate. That's it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good evening dear people. I just want to encourage everyone of us hoping for good IELTS score that there is hope. Don't give up. I took IELTS Feb 11th and my score was LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,6. The writing made me drop 100 points. I rewrote the exam again and had LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,7 which I used to get ITA. However I had applied for remark cos I didn't have peace about the writing. My New result came out today and my writing was bumped up to 7.5 from 6. please don't fear requesting for remark. I realized a long time ago that if something never hard, naija no de like am.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yemsicles: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Penluv:
Hello Guys,

Thanks for the quick response and guidiance you provide, but i must say the more i read, the more it gets hard to graps what next to do.

Here is my situation:

1. I've got my ITA, and currently getting funds from those who owe me, business deals and from my bestie as well. The account which i am using recently got to a very low balance, and now it's increasing to the tune of 3.2m+. The funds coming in from my bestie (> 1m+), deals and friends <700k. Do i need Gift Deed for them all or just the one >1m+?

2. Can someone help with a usuable Gift Deed/Affidavit and LOE format please?

3. For my Police Certificate (UK), i live in an estate (NG) and the utility bill is not in my name, i need two proofs of my current address, i have my bank statement as one, what else can i use for this purpose? NB: My DL has a different address.

In reply to question 3 you can use your pension statement as further proof of address for ARCO UK POLICE REPORT. If you have another bank statement you can use that as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
ajalajnr:
You are right, OOU is EXTREMELY useless. Will use my certificate then and hopefully, I'll get someone from the IT department to respond the e-mail sent to them. Thanks a million

Not IT department. Records. Admin building.
They might be one and same though, it is OSU after all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
diegosticks:

I want to go for that too. Even tho I want to employ the services of an agent, we can still discuss and see how we can help each other. Please send a mail
My 2 cents:- Please dont engage the services of ANYagent.At most join another forum specifically dedicated to pnp nova scotia.If you google, am sure you will have a handful to pick from.I once engaged the services of "a so called registered immigration consultant" and i regretted it.Most of them are not as knowledgeable as the comments i have read on this thread.So bad was the situation that i had to download the info i got here to her staff as they were always backward with news and super slow.I started progressing on this canny journey the day my old profile expired with them and i cancelled my contract with them.God will help us all to achieve our dreams and aspirations.Selah

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Beckyhopeful post=56012262]
My 2 cents:- Please dont engage the services of ANYagent.At most join another forum specifically dedicated to pnp nova scotia.If you google, am sure you will have a handful to pick from.I once engaged the services of "a so called registered immigration consultant" and i regretted it.Most of them are not as knowledgeable as the comments i have read on this thread.So bad was the situation that i had to download the info i got here to her staff as they were always backward with news and super slow.I started progressing on this canny journey the day my old profile expired with them and i cancelled my contract with them.God will help us all to achieve our dreams and aspirations.I forgot to add, i paid $2,000 for starters and was meant to pay another $1,000 post ITA that i never got through the usage of their sloppy service.Selah

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi

I thought your writing was 6 before the remark, was it bumped up to 7.5 or did u remark the most recent result?

Kathyjex:
Good evening dear people. I just want to encourage everyone of us hoping for good IELTS score that there is hope. Don't give up. I took IELTS Feb 11th and my score was LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,6. The writing made me drop 100points. I rewrote the exam again and had LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,7 which I used to get ITA. However I had applied for remark cos I didn't have peace about the writing. My New result came out today and my writing was bumped up to 7.5 from 7. please don't fear requesting for remark. I realised a long time ago that if something never hard, naija no de like am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Hi

I thought your writing was 6 before the remark, was it bumped up to 7.5 or did u remark the most recent result?

Jumped from 7.0 to 7.5 means it was d recent effort.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kathyjex:
Good evening dear people. I just want to encourage everyone of us hoping for good IELTS score that there is hope. Don't give up. I took IELTS Feb 11th and my score was LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,6. The writing made me drop 100points. I rewrote the exam again and had LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,7 which I used to get ITA. However I had applied for remark cos I didn't have peace about the writing. My New result came out today and my writing was bumped up to 7.5 from 7. please don't fear requesting for remark. I realised a long time ago that if something never hard, naija no de like am.
You still went ahead for a remark when you know it is immaterial.. Na wa for u! Well, it has been long we know of their robbery.

Listening slayer!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
40manlappy:

The Visa Officer,

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Canada

thank you very 40manlappy,it was helpful.so I work as a pay officer in a financcial institution but my job description fits d NOC 1212 for supervisors,finance and insurance office worker perfectly d problem is that I am nt a supervisor.I was written in my reference letter that I work as an officer in Bleep dept.does it really matter?must I b a supervisor b4 I can apply,I read accounting n my. JB best suits d NOC for supervisors..pls wat can I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Guys, please I need some clarification.

I have just received my ECA from WES and currently filling my application/profile form.

I only assessed my Master's degree. Do I fill only my Master's degree there or do I include my BSC even though I didn't assess it?

My spouse' ECA is not out yet, do I leave his pages blank?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.