Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597927 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Ok tnks. Will do just that

flaiboy:

I suggest you transfer the other funds to your salary account and use just that one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
Welcome to the patient waiting room...

DeepDarkTunnel:
Finally submitted my application yesterday... Thanks be to God...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:18am On May 23, 2017
Boss13:

I think I will leave the POF in my wife's account and use LOE to explain.

Please house, what is LOE?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:25am On May 23, 2017
jaybwoi:

Please house, what is LOE?

Letter of Explanation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:52am On May 23, 2017
ifunanya84:

Hello bro, am sorry for deviating from the subject matter but I need a clarification with IQAS. Pls is it only that form that dat school assessment that we are to print and send to school?. Or do we have to add that big booklet containing 88 pages dat is called checklist.
Also, apart from your form you sent to school for transcript did you send any other documents on your own to Iqas?

Also that assessment form does not have our reference number. How do I attached my reference form to it?

No need for checklist and I don't think it's up to 88 pages. You can use hellofax to fax your supporting docs to iqas

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bonnie1: 11:08am On May 23, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

No need for checklist and I don't think it's up to 88 pages. You can use hellofax to fax your supporting docs to iqas

Hello, I am about sending mine to WES by dhl, to save cost can I just fax it to them with hello fax? Has anyone done it before? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:22am On May 23, 2017
bonnie1:

Hello, I am about sending mine to WES by dhl, to save cost can I just fax it to them with hello fax? Has anyone done it before? Thanks

What are you faxing? Your transcript? You can't fax it if it's d transcript. It's meant to be sent by d school. Only ur certs and other supporting docs u should fax

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:41am On May 23, 2017
Abeg MummyJaygirls did you do your PCC in Abuja.How did you go about it.l am going to Abuja from Makurdi for my Medical Examination and l am weighing whether to do it there or not for l am in a race against time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2017
dannio:
Abeg MummyJaygirls did you do your PCC in Abuja.How did you go about it.l am going to Abuja from Makurdi for my Medical Examination and l am weighing whether to do it there or not for l am in a race against time.
You for come to Lagos. The money Abuja medicals take only is enough to come over to Lagos. Do both in peace!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
Hello Team,
I wanna do my ECA evaluation using WES for my BSc certificate (and enter the pool) while i wait for my Msc certificate that will be ready by January 2018 and do a re-evaluation using IQAS for MSc if i haven't been selected.

Please i need a quick reponse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2017
Not a bad plan, You can post your age,years of work experience, marital status, IELTS scores to give us a better picture of your "predicted score"
anaxagoras:
Hello Team,
I wanna do my ECA evaluation using WES for my BSc certificate (and enter the pool) while i wait for my Msc certificate that will be ready by January 2018 and do a re-evaluation using IQAS for MSc if i haven't been selected.

Please i need a quick reponse
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
dammysanmi:
Not a bad plan, You can post your age,years of work experience, marital status, IELTS scores to give us a better picture of your "predicted score"

I haven't taken the IELTS exam. WIll be writing next month. I am 27, Single and have more than 3 years working experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2017
With an IELTS score of 8777 in LRWS, you have a score of 429 with your BSc. Your MSc degree will get you a score of 469, all other things(age,IELTS) being equal. If you have a statement of result for your MSc, go ahead with WES now!

anaxagoras:

I haven't taken the IELTS exam. WIll be writing next month. I am 27, Single and have more than 3 years working experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by akolz: 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
Good pple...does any1 have idea whether we should be expecting any ITA draw tomorrow

I am really getting impatient ooo!

I have 414...missed last week round by just 1 point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
akolz:
Good pple...does any1 have idea whether we should be expecting any ITA draw tomorrow

I am really getting impatient ooo!

I have 414...missed last week round by just 1 point.

Impatient ke? This EE is a true test of patience o grin

To answer your question, no idea.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
dannio:

I did PCC in lagos, sorry. But if u know someone in lag. U can scan the filled forms to the person to help u process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
elfmann:

You for come to Lagos. The money Abuja medicals take only is enough to come over to Lagos. Do both in peace!

Bros so u dey advice make he enter road for 35 hours to and fro cos of change. You no try with this ur advice o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Bros so u dey advice make he enter road for 35 hours to and fro cos of change. You no try with this ur advice o. Lol
Yes...it is sth I can do. Imagine stories on ur Police report. He wants to submit b4 his birthday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Charmingdivah:
Letter of Explanation

Thank you so much..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 5:13pm On May 23, 2017
dammysanmi:
With an IELTS score of 8777 in LRWS, you have a score of 429 with your BSc. Your MSc degree will get you a score of 469, all other things(age,IELTS) being equal. If you have a statement of result for your MSc, go ahead with WES now!

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
dammysanmi:

Hello dammysanmi, what will my predicted score be?

I'm 35
Single
8 years work experience
M.sc
Yet to write IELTS-G (I have PTE-A and IELTS-A Academic, which isn't accepted..but from my scores from both, I'm very confident of making 8777)
Yet to do WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
@jaybwoi Likely 436 . please use this link to compute your scores
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Read Pages 0-5, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 5:46pm On May 23, 2017
House,
Please do I upload gift deed and cheque along with bank statements and fixed deposit under POF section or add gift deed and cheque to LOE section.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekinado: 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekinado: 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
dammysanmi:
Good day, please can you predict my score?
Age -27
Years of experience- 5years
Marital Status -married
Ielts. LSWR. 8777, wife 8,7,6.5 ,7
Also have Msc
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sly4reall: 6:28pm On May 23, 2017
Hello All, Please is there a way to reach WES? Any phone number please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fonseca1929: 6:28pm On May 23, 2017
Goodevening everyone,

I want to apply for ECA using WES. Please,how can I add my Msc.I just completed msc in UK and I intend to do for both Nigerian degree and this one.Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sly4reall: 6:34pm On May 23, 2017
sly4reall:
Hello All, Please is there a way to reach WES? Any phone number please.

My contact in the US used his card to pay ECA Evaluation for me and my spouse, but mistakenly made the payments(2 PAYMENTS) into my account. Meaning i made paid twice and no payment in my spouse account.

How do I get WES to refund the payment or move the over payment to my spouse WES account, It been a week I cannot even reach WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 23, 2017
dammysanmi:
@jaybwoi Likely 436 . please use this link to compute your scores
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Read Pages 0-5, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thanx for that link..it was helpful..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
Use this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Ekinado:
Good day, please can you predict my score?
Age -27
Years of experience- 5years
Marital Status -married
Ielts. LSWR. 8777, wife 8,7,6.5 ,7
Also have Msc
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
If you have your UK certificate ready, just fax/mail a copy to them and arrange for your transcripts to be sent to WES. Nigerian degrees are harder to evaluate, skip your Nigerian degree unless if you are ready to wait for 1-3 months!
fonseca1929:
Goodevening everyone,

I want to apply for ECA using WES. Please,how can I add my Msc.I just completed msc in UK and I intend to do for both Nigerian degree and this one.Thanks in advance for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.