Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593286 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
peaceful22:
please @slowlybtsurely I sent u PM kindly response pls.
thank you.

Mistakenly deleted it. Sent you one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutiefy: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello all, pls i just created my profile on EE platform, and my overall score is 371. Though am married, my spouse n i wrote Ielts, my ECA has been done by Wes but my spouse's still in process. Pls Wats d way forward , as I do not know d next step to take.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
I honestly don't know how you guys quote the questions/response in the box as well...... I can't see a reply button anywhere sad
my olodo is shining here. Or maybe my problems are affecting my brain!!!

@Zandora, thank you so much for the response.

Learning a lot from you and everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutesammie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
cutiefy:
Hello all, pls i just created my profile on EE platform, and my overall score is 371. Though am married, my spouse n i wrote Ielts, my ECA has been done by Wes but my spouse's still in process. Pls Wats d way forward , as I do not know d next step to take.

That score is very low mate. Even with all the propaganda about reducing the score for ITA, the lowest score in the 24th draw that happened this year is 461. PNP all the way!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys, it's time to go and update your profiles with the current funds requirement before your profiles become ineligible. An individual applicant now requires $12,134.

Courtesy: JesusDWay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Note: We update these numbers every year based on 50 per cent of the Low Income Cut-Off totals. If you filled out your Express Entry profile before January 27, 2015, you may have received correspondence that your profile has been reassessed. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.

No of Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
cutiefy:

371 is a low CRS but it doesn't mean no hope. You just have some work to do and it's called PROVINCIAL NOMINATION. If you get it, you get additional 600 points on your EE profile. And you get Invited To Apply for Permanent Residence.

See the documents you need for SASKATCHEWAN Provincial Nomination (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp). You will require less for NOVA SCOTIA. The two programs are currently not open and it gives you the opportunity to get all the documents ready. DON'T be scared. I got mine ready within a month and it included me, my wife and two children, like 60 pages. I applied this January when it opened a closed in two days!

Please carefully look at it. I believe it's simple and I'll try to answers some questions. Goodluck!

SINP PROVINCIAL NOMINATION PROGRAM

Get the following documents and scan to PDF:

1. Passport (For Principle Applicant, Spouse & Child)

2. Birth Certificates (For Principle Applicant, Spouse & Child)

3. University Degree & Transcript (For Principle Applicant only)

4. ECA Report (WES e.t.c) (For Principle Applicant & Spouse)

5. IELTS Result (For Principle Applicant & Spouse)
6. Work Reference or Experience Certificate (For Principle Applicant only)
7. Marriage Certificate

8. Bank Statement or Fixed Deposit certificate (For Last Three Months)
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 person $12,164
2 persons $15,143
3 persons $18,617
4 persons $22,603
5 persons $25,636
6 persons $28,913
7 or more $32,191

Download, Complete and Scan to pdf these CIC Federal Forms:

Find all here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant )

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant )

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information (Principle Applicant & Spouse separately)

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure & Declaration Form
7. Settlement Plan:
To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> In the end, choose the option PRINT or SEND BY EMAIL

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutiefy: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tanx a lot.

371 is a low CRS but it doesn't mean no hope. You just have some work to do and it's called PROVINCIAL NOMINATION. If you get it, you get additional 600 points on your EE profile. And you get Invited To Apply for Permanent Residence.

Everyone should please note ONLY TWO PROVINCES IN CANADA (SASKATCHEWAN & NOVA SCOTIA) OFFER NOMINATION WITHOUT A JOB OFFER FROM A CANADIAN EMPLOYER. The others do require. Ontario doesn't but require CRS 400 minimum.

See the documents you need for SASKATCHEWAN Provincial Nomination (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp). You will require less for NOVA SCOTIA. The two programs are currently not open and it gives you the opportunity to get all the documents ready. DON'T be scared. I got mine ready within a month and it included me, my wife and two children, like 60 pages. I applied this January when it opened a closed in two days!

Please carefully look at it. I believe it's simple and I'll try to answers some questions. Goodluck!

7. Marriage Certificate

Number of
(in Canadian dollars)
1 person $12,164
2 persons $15,143
3 persons $18,617
4 persons $22,603
5 persons $25,636
6 persons $28,913
7 or more $32,191

Download, Complete and Scan to pdf these CIC Federal Forms then Scan:

Find all here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant )

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information (Principle Applicant & Spouse separately)

7. Settlement Plan:
To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutiefy: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tanx a lot
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good job @Superchi.
I am not sure of the Transcript for SINP though. Then, for Single/Unmarried applicants, you will need to get Singles Certificate from any local government secretariat close to you with a sworn affidavit.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cutesammie(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
cutiefy:
Tanx a lot.

Everyone should please note ONLY TWO PROVINCES IN CANADA (SASKATCHEWAN & NOVA SCOTIA) OFFER NOMINATION WITHOUT A JOB OFFER FROM A CANADIAN EMPLOYER. The others do require. Ontario doesn't but require CRS 400 minimum.

7. Marriage Certificate

Number of
(in Canadian dollars)
1 person $12,164
2 persons $15,143
3 persons $18,617
4 persons $22,603
5 persons $25,636
6 persons $28,913
7 or more $32,191

7. Settlement Plan:

The red part is actually not correct. New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Quebec also don't require job offer to nominate. Get your facts right undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bubsykay: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
25th Draw! 1518 ITA issued CRS 453
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
cutesammie:

The red part is actually not correct. New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Quebec also don't require job offer to nominate. Get your facts right undecided

Don't you think you could have toned this down and still passed your message across?

He was only trying to help.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Don't you think you could have toned this down and still passed your message across?
He was only trying to help.

Thanks. I expected to see people like that anyway.

ATTN: cutesammie

I also noticed you were the first to respond to same question without providing any useful help.
I'm satisfied with the lovely "thank you'' I got than your 'I TOO KNOW' insight.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello House, please is anyone currently applying for transcript from a federal school specifically Unilag. They use email application but sent application over a week now with no response. Another issue is that i could not pay into the account given at both First bank ans Access due to TSA implementation. Somewhat stuck now. Has anyone experienced this with Unilag and how have you managed it please? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
walexlo78:
Hello House, please is anyone currently applying for transcript from a federal school specifically Unilag. They use email application but sent application over a week now with no response. Another issue is that i could not pay into the account given at both First bank ans Access due to TSA implementation. Somewhat stuck now. Has anyone experienced this with Unilag and how have you managed it please? Thanks

Not to discourage you, but UNILAG's transcript procedure is so annoying. My husband applied for his MSc transcript since August last year and they just managed to send it today after putting us through immense stress.

First of all, please don't rely on that online thing they claim they do. You still have to go to the school to sort yourself out. Get a contact number so you can be getting updates. They are such sloppy workers.

We didn't experience the payment issue. You might have to go complain to them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
bclingerie:
I honestly don't know how you guys quote the questions/response in the box as well...... I can't see a reply button anywhere sad
my olodo is shining here. Or maybe my problems are affecting my brain!!!

@Zandora, thank you so much for the response.

Learning a lot from you and everyone else.
L :DL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks for the quick response. But that is such a long time to process a transcript. Will arrange to send someone there.

SlowlybtSurely:

Not to discourage you, but UNILAG's transcript procedure is so annoying. My husband applied for his MSc transcript since August last year and they just managed to send it today after putting us through immense stress.

First of all, please don't rely on that online thing they claim they do. You still have to go to the school to sort yourself out. Get a contact number so you can be getting updates. They are such sloppy workers.

We didn't experience the payment issue. You might have to go complain to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Guys call Unilag Records office on 012802421. My evaluation, from paying WES to getting my Report, took about 45 days. I even sent my documents through Nipost.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walexlo78: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Hi etfash, thanks for sharing. I have called all their numbers forever including this which is always ringing without pick. Will still try calling and also send someone there to sort the payment challenge out.

Etfash:
Guys call Unilag Records office on 012802421. My evaluation, from paying WES to getting my Report, took about 45 days. I even sent my documents through Nipost.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sophiegurl(f): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Hi guys, just want to commend all ur efforts and input. U ve been wonderful to a newbie. Ve been an ardent reader of this forum and have been able to get at least 80% answers to my questions. But am stuck at this point. Pls one of my children has a US passport. He's been using that to travel but only use the Nigerian passport when coming back. My husband's score is 402. He's 41 and so we are preparing to apply to sask. My question is do I upload the Nigerian passport for the boy or the US passport. Pls help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by octavius: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello House!

Was trying to apply for ECA on WES, but my payment was declined- I tried using the Credit Card option.

can any advice be given on the best platform to pay?
Also any required first steps before proceeding to WES application will be useful.

cc @Zandora

thanks

please urgent reply required
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ANBAKO: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Sophiegurl:
Hi guys, just want to commend all ur efforts and input. U ve been wonderful to a newbie. Ve been an ardent reader of this forum and have been able to get at least 80% answers to my questions. But am stuck at this point. Pls one of my children has a US passport. He's been using that to travel but only use the Nigerian passport when coming back. My husband's score is 402. He's 41 and so we are preparing to apply to sask. My question is do I upload the Nigerian passport for the boy or the US passport. Pls help. Thanks

I believe it is based on your discretion. My children also have dual citizenship but I opted to submit their application with their Nigerian Passport because then their other passports will be expiring in less than a year to that time.
This FSWP EE does not have any preference for your citizenship or travels. It is solely on ability to meet all the basic requirement.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bubsykay: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thank God and my deep appreciation goes to all gurus in the house, this is the point my assumed agent would have claimed another 200k as balance because we received ITA, which is only the middle of the journey.

I will be having a few documentation questions along the line and I will be grateful for your support. Firstly is work reference better "TO WHOM" or Addressed to the consulate? POF: The fund is in FD in my account and I was waiting for it to mature next week so I can transfer it into wify's account, as she is the principal applicant. Is this too late now that we have ITA? can this raise a red flag? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is very informative. Please can you help us with the requirements for nova Scotia? I will appreciate it. Also,can i get more information concerning application to alberta province because i am interested in it. Then talking about the required fund sitted in the account 3 months before the application,i might have an issue on that oo because i plan applying for the alberta opening jan 27th and the planned fund of 4 million isn't in the account yet oo. My sister intends supporting me with 2.5 million because i have a wife and a one year old kid. Please i wait to hear from you soonest. Then you talked about apllicants birth certificates,i saw somewhere that the applicants birth certificates were not needed? Then that saskatchewan i tried it one time, it looked cumbersome and i stopped. I will try it again as you have stated it. Thanks.

7. Marriage Certificate

Number of
(in Canadian dollars)
1 person $12,164
2 persons $15,143
3 persons $18,617
4 persons $22,603
5 persons $25,636
6 persons $28,913
7 or more $32,191

7. Settlement Plan:

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amokemi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dear Egbons,

The repertoire of information available in this thread is immense and of great use to someone like me. I have gained a whole lot. Big thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread either by asking questions, providing answers or volunteering information.

Please I have a few questions :

- I'm in the express entry pool, with a score of 397 which I believe it's a bit low. I have however gotten a close family friend resident in Manitoba to help with provincial nomination. What documents will he likely need to provide to proof that we are related?

- has anyone in the house gotten Manitoba nomination, please can you share your experience?

Thank you all. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats on your ITA.

With regard to your reference letter from your employer, I don't think it matters if it is either of the 2. Mine was addressed to "To whom" though.

Once the FD matures, transfer it to your wife's account but you will have to write a letter of explanation and also include the bank statement of your wife showing details of the transfer. In the letter, you should state that the money is a gift and that you have no intention to collect the money back.

bubsykay:
Thank God and my deep appreciation goes to all gurus in the house, this is the point my assumed agent would have claimed another 200k as balance because we received ITA, which is only the middle of the journey.

I will be having a few documentation questions along the line and I will be grateful for your support. Firstly is work reference better "TO WHOM" or Addressed to the consulate? POF: The fund is in FD in my account and I was waiting for it to mature next week so I can transfer it into wify's account, as she is the principal applicant. Is this too late now that we have ITA? can this raise a red flag? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Doggys:
This is very informative. Please can you help us with the requirements for nova Scotia? I will appreciate it. Also,can i get more information concerning application to alberta province because i am interested in it. Then talking about the required fund sitted in the account 3 months before the application,i might have an issue on that oo because i plan applying for the alberta opening jan 27th and the planned fund of 4 million isn't in the account yet oo. My sister intends supporting me with 2.5 million because i have a wife and a one year old kid. Please i wait to hear from you soonest. Then you talked about apllicants birth certificates,i saw somewhere that the applicants birth certificates were not needed? Then that saskatchewan i tried it one time, it looked cumbersome and i stopped. I will try it again as you have stated it. Thanks.

The good thing about this SASK list is that it meets the requirement of most if not all the provinces. Go to the website of the province, look for the application guide and check the supporting documents. It's just the same! As par the funds thing, i believe you can meet the 3 months thing if the funds can be moved to your position as quickly as possible. I hear SASK may open again around March-April based on trend.

I had the same experience when I tried the SASK application but being a data management expert I was quick to realize that its one of the most robust online application form at there. The thing is, you need to just move through it. Note again birth certificate is required. If it's not ready at the time you apply, you can mail it to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimali: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi all,
Please for the SASK nomination what happens if one does not have the birth certificate? I have always used the affidavit.
Also, for those that have received the ITA under the express entry, Please is it true that if your occupation is not in line with the course studies in school your application will not be successful. Please educate me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
chimali:
Hi all,
Please for the SASK nomination what happens if one does not have the birth certificate? I have always used the affidavit.
Also, for those that have received the ITA under the express entry, Please is it true that if your occupation is not in line with the course studies in school your application will not be successful. Please educate me.

Go and get a birth certificate done from the National Population Commission, it's in every state. No your degree doesn't have to match your occupation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
chimali:
Hi all,

I like your question because it applies to me. I've always used an affidavit in all my documentation but for this Canada stuff I didn't take that chance. Here what I did. I went to the National Population Commission (NPC) in Surulere to get it. I submitted a application and an affidavit. It was processed in a week and I got ATTESTATION OF BIRTH from them. So that's what I used instead of an affidavit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amokemi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dear House,

Please can you help with information on the required documents by Alberta for her PNP. I've checked their website and I don't seem to see the requirements.

Thanks house

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.