Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598325 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
pally I just checked your timeline and saw your aor 17th March. Mine is 15th I tap into this your speed o, ebe like say I dey IP2 sef I dey expectant gan. Am fam of 3, wife and a kid. What's ur fam number?

jugzy:
Hi Guys.

We got PPR yesterday. Detailed below is our timeline:

ITA- February 8th
AOR - 17th March
Medical Passed- 19th May
NBG(IP 1)- 21st May
NA- 26th May
IP2- 13th June
ADR- passport bio page,height and eye colour for Principal Applicant - 13th June
Submitted- 13th June
ADR 2- passport bio page, height and eye colour for dependants- 15th June
Submitted- 15th June
PPR- 21st June 2017
Visa Office- London Visa Office
Scheme- FSWO

Wishing everyone waiting a speedy PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yes she can use her old passport, just attach eveidence of marriage

Okay, thanks. Was worried about going to immigration for new passport palava
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

No

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jibolao: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
ltee:
pally I just checked your timeline and saw your aor 17th March. Mine is 15th I tap into this your speed o, ebe like say I dey IP2 sef I dey expectant gan. Am fam of 3, wife and a kid. What's ur fam number?

Hi Itee, is your application being processed at the London visa office as well?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amoese: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
studyexec:

In addition to what Dammiehar has said:
If the diploma was obtained after your BSc and study time was 1 year or more, you should consider evaluating it to get points for '2 or more degrees'
For the POF, you should include a LOE and attach evidence of purchase and then sale of the land and car, payment receipts, etc.
I also have to sell a land for funds, but I have piu read somewhere that landed property
may be accepted....probably for some provinces though. Not certain so I intend to ask CIC for clarification soon.

I got the diploma before the degree. When you find out about the landed property let me know please I would rather present the documents than sell it. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rudy007: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Any akokite in the house, please ow do I go abt my transcript in unilag?? And is it advisable to send my certificate and oda documents to WES through fax
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yettx02: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello, I have been a silent reader for a while. I am in the process of evaluating my certificate. I have an LLB certificate from Unilag and also a Diploma II certificate. I know that I should use IQAS, however what I am not sure of is whether it is necessary to evaluate my diploma since i used it as direct entry into 200 level. If i dont evaluate it, I hope IQAS will not say my transcript does not have 100 level.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sleekysilk: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg ooo, when is the next draw happening? CIC should not let somebody to have hypertension oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's over 3 weeks since the last draw. I'm tired of refreshing their round of invitation page. No news whatsoever. Maybe they'll wait till next Wednesday again, at that time, the CRS cutoff will be so high because of the share number of new entrants into the pool.

sleekysilk:
Abeg ooo, when is the next draw happening? CIC should not let somebody to have hypertension oooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't think they accept landed property as POF. You should go through this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-ee-post-ita-arrival.402163/
There is a reply from CIC to someone who asked questions regarding what can be used as POF.
amoese:

I got the diploma before the degree. When you find out about the landed property let me know please I would rather present the documents than sell it. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pino3011: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
I need your urgent help regarding my fixed deposit. My fixed deposit is a 1-year term. I opened it in June 2016, which means it's older than 6 months now. My concern is that its maturity date will be Jul 20, 2017 however my deadline for APR is Aug 16, 2017. I got the bank letter already and it clearly mentions the maturity date. Will this make CIC disregard my PoF because it will mature before the deadline? If yes, what should I do? Pls help me!!
And also, how long is the bank statement valid for APR? I did it today, which means more than a month till my deadline.
Thank you.
irondome:

You can fix it, however, I would be more comfortable if you en-cashed it before your final application. Fixed deposit funds are seen as encumbered funds in Canada as you usually wouldn't cash it before maturity date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sleekysilk: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's exactly my fear - high cutoff. Anyways, let's hope for the best. Cutoff must sha not go above 410 ooo.

yimiton:
It's over 3 weeks since the last draw. I'm tired of refreshing their round of invitation page. No news whatsoever. Maybe they'll wait till next Wednesday again, at that time, the CRS cutoff will be so high because of the share number of new entrants into the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
30th april
MummyJaygirls:

When was ur AoR? Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
I really pray so. I'm actually afraid that the cut off will go above 430.

sleekysilk:
That's exactly my fear - high cutoff. Anyways, let's hope for the best. Cutoff must sha not go above 410 ooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by grammy010: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rudy007:
Any akokite in the house, please ow do I go abt my transcript in unilag?? And is it advisable to send my certificate and oda documents to WES through fax

You can send me a mail as regards speedy processing of your transcript.

adeojo.bo@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
@Mummyjaygirls my aor was 30th of april o,
@A14 I didn't notice anything like that, the only difference I see now is that after I log into my profile, I see that there is a part under details that says "your action is required", the column that displays the message inbox, and I don't see anything that requires my action...what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
pino3011:
I need your urgent help regarding my fixed deposit. My fixed deposit is a 1-year term. I opened it in June 2016, which means it's older than 6 months now. My concern is that its maturity date will be Jul 20, 2017 however my deadline for APR is Aug 16, 2017. I got the bank letter already and it clearly mentions the maturity date. Will this make CIC disregard my PoF because it will mature before the deadline? If yes, what should I do? Pls help me!!
And also, how long is the bank statement valid for APR? I did it today, which means more than a month till my deadline.
Thank you.

Hi, no need to panic. All you need to do is rollover the fixed deposit and keep the certificate. The maturity date is not a problem. Some people choose to keep their FD for 3 months cycle and keep rolling over, others do 6 months or 1 year like you. Just place on auto-rollover. If AVO needs POF update and request it from you, send the the rollover certificates as proof that the funds are in place. I used FD when I had my application and I always advise its use for this immigration process as its the best POF. There is no validity period for bank statement, it should just be a genuine document. Wether you print it today or next month, the contents should be factual and that's what matters. If they need another one, they will expressly ask for it, you print and send to them and life goes on.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
jibolao:

Hi Itee, is your application being processed at the London visa office as well?

Ottawa bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
so I just checked my profile to see maybe my profile changed to medicals passed and they forgot to notify me, lol, then I noticed we have been assigned UCI numbers, should I expect medicals passed soon. Gurus in the house, don't mind my paranoia, @lavivaavril's post just put roller skates on my feet grin

It will def change soon, Uci numbers have been allocated already. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Sugaro: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm about to source verify my documents with mcc. Ca, intend to send scanned ORIGINAL copies of my documents do I still NEED to NOTARIZE them since am sending the ORIGINAL documents?
2. I saw on their site about ECA request and fee buh am not sure if that pertains to me as I feel mcc.ca shd be enough having gone through them and ECFMG as well.
3.if yes, do I send d documents and wait so long again fr ECA?
I hope I'm making sense.
Pls treat as urgent, thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=Yettx02 post=57751236]Hello, I have been a silent reader for a while. I am in the process of evaluating my certificate. I have an LLB certificate from Unilag and also a Diploma II certificate. I know that I should use IQAS, however what I am not sure of is whether it is necessary to evaluate my diploma since i used it as direct entry into 200 level. If i dont evaluate it, I hope IQAS will not say my transcript does not have 100 level.

Evaluate only your LLB. I also did diploma too. I evaluated only my LLB
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yettx02: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=optionese post=57755121][/quote]

Thank you optionese
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
4tunebest:
Good day all. Please I have been trying to pay for my ECA (WES) online using my MasterCard but the payment isn't going through. The page keeps saying 'invalid token session' Please I need someone to tell me how to go about this.

Also does anyone have an idea on transcript processing(postgraduate) @ the University of Ibadan? I tried using their online platform which proved impossible. I would appreciate if anyone can give me a contact @ the transcript office to help facilitate the processing.

Thanks for your help

Send me a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Muchaio(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello Gurus in the House,

Please I am rounding up my docs to submit next week God willing. Biko I need small clarifications.

1. Part of my POF is a TBill I booked in January from contributions with colleagues. 4 people transfered 250k each (this is less than my monthly inflow) within a week and I booked TBill of N1.5m.

2. Also a friend transfered N300k to me in March for a payment. Money went out same day. Do I need to write LOE for these as they are more than 3 months old?

3. Another part of POF is a TBill in Le Boo's name, booked since January 2017. Do I still need to get her account statement since this has been running for long and it's not new like dat like dat.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks
A14:

Upload all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
penitential:
@T405, with your profile, getting the highest possible scores in another IELTS will and getting your wife to write IELTS (with maximum possible score of 9,9,9,9) and evaluating her certificate (bachelor's degree or masters)will put you at 435. That's the highest point you can get unless you have masters.
Is 435points not enough to get ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
edozye:
PPR don plenty oo...Thank God for our resilient spirit as Nigerians... Congratulations to everyone on this forum...the Ministry is moving.. I'm currently creating my ee profile and have a couple of questions..
1. I haven't collected my ielts trf yet and I used that trick of formulating trf number. Please can anyone who wrote ielts on June 3rd 2017 in Lagos state and has collected his/her trf kindly confirm the sequence and that it started with 17NG00......

2. Under the occupation tab, question was asked of the date 'Bleep' first became qualified to practise in this occupation. My confusion is , as a lawyer, which date am I supposed to write? My call to bar month and year or my university llb graduation month and year ?
Attached is the screenshot.
Gracias!

@optionese.... Kindly assist with second question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
perks:

@optionese.... Kindly assist with second question

@perks @edozye the day you graduated from university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello people.. I guess i have a bit of bad news... I just received a mail saying my application was cancelled due to the fact that i did not submit a valid passport and current biodata... All this i am sure i submitted with all my visa page and stamp... I dont get.. Is it because i uploaded all my old and new passport ?
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad. @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @boss13 @vcole

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
Hello people.. I guess i have a bit of bad news... I just received a mail saying my application was cancelled due to the fact that i did not submit a valid passport and current biodata... All this i am sure i submitted with all my visa page and stamp... I dont get.. Is it because i uploaded all my old and new passport ?
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad. @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @boss13 @vcole

Oh dear! So sorry....
Do you get a refund?
Quickly get back into the pool for the next draw.
Pele

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sugaro:
Hello everyone,
I'm about to source verify my documents with mcc. Ca, intend to send scanned ORIGINAL copies of my documents do I still NEED to NOTARIZE them since am sending the ORIGINAL documents?
2. I saw on their site about ECA request and fee buh am not sure if that pertains to me as I feel mcc.ca shd be enough having gone through them and ECFMG as well.
3.if yes, do I send d documents and wait so long again fr ECA?
I hope I'm making sense.
Pls treat as urgent, thank you all
You are to send notarized copies. After the verification by ECFMG, you pay and request for ECA. It is a long process. Use the search function and search for MCC and read @vcol.e and esosa4rea.l (remove the dots) posts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
optionese:

@perks @edozye the day you graduated from university

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.