Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2594014 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
Hello people.. I guess i have a bit of bad news... I just received a mail saying my application was cancelled due to the fact that i did not submit a valid passport and current biodata... All this i am sure i submitted with all my visa page and stamp... I dont get.. Is it because i uploaded all my old and new passport ?
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad. @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @boss13 @vcole

So sorry. Gurus pls help ooooo, man down. Deep breaths, we are all going to Canada *tight hugs *

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
Hello people.. I guess i have a bit of bad news... I just received a mail saying my application was cancelled due to the fact that i did not submit a valid passport and current biodata... All this i am sure i submitted with all my visa page and stamp... I dont get.. Is it because i uploaded all my old and new passport ?
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad. @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @boss13 @vcole

So sorry to hear this. Thank God its not a rejection, so there's still hope. Ur Canny Dream was only delayed not denied. Pick urself up n get back in there. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by thoneey: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi please what option did you pick when asked if you have an ECA? Yes or No? Because i am done with IELTS and just waiting for WES but i thought you cant get into the pool without WES?
QuantumK:
Guys, please I have an urgent question. I got into the pool(EE profile) however my WES result wasn't out yet, I actually thought it will come out before I get an ITA but from all indication, this does not seen plausible. Please what do I do if I am invited to apply? anyone had similar experience? I was desperate and didn't think it will matter until i started speaking to people. My score now is 421. What do I do? experts in the house please i need your advice.
thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
ehix89:
Is 435points not enough to get ITA?

It should be. Depending on the released point for ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sugaro:
Hello everyone,
I'm about to source verify my documents with mcc. Ca, intend to send scanned ORIGINAL copies of my documents do I still NEED to NOTARIZE them since am sending the ORIGINAL documents? [/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Yes you should notarize them
2. I saw on their site about ECA request and fee buh am not sure if that pertains to me as [b]I feel mcc.ca shd be enough having gone through them and ECFMG as well.
I dont get u.
3.if yes, do I send d documents and wait so long again fr ECA?
I hope I'm making sense. No ma/sir...kindly make your query clearer.
Pls treat as urgent, thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by thoneey: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi people please can one get complete score for multiple NOC experience that are 4 years in total?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
thoneey:
Hi people please is it possible to enter the pool without complete ECA report, my ECA report by WES is in progress for about 6weeks now. But i dont want the next draw to pass me by. Also can one get complete score for multiple NOC experience that are 4 years in total?
T
No you can't apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:

Oh! Oh! Sorry about that, maybe they sent a msg for additional docs and u didn't get it. U remember u said they requested further action from u without giving instructions.

Don't cry too much, just arrange ur papers again, enter the pool and await next draws.

As per the passport, I read that it's only the valid passport data page u upload but with all stamps ever gotten from both old and new passports.

Please do the re-registration asap. Cheers!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
So sorry about this. Just to understand the situation. Did you put an LOE explaining what was attached in the placeholder? Was the old passport arranged before the new passport? Lastly what is your AOR.

Thanks

deeore:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mokaz: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please my people help a post ITA friend who is yet to submit his application with these issues:
1. If one is staying abroad and applying from their, is it required to scan resident permit which is issued as I.d cards and not stamped in Intl Passports? There is no place in the application for such documents except for travelling documents.
2. What is required if his previous Intl passport is the one having the visa to show he migrated to that country? Is he to scan all pages of the expired Intl passport along with his current Intl passport? As all pages of expired passports are stamped 'CANCELLED' and that will result in huge volume of document size if he is to scan the whole old passport of 32 pages.
We thank you as we await your ever valuable replies..... Cheers!!

MummyJaygirls:

Oh! Oh! Sorry about that, maybe they sent a msg for additional docs and u didn't get it. U remember u said they requested further action from u without giving instructions.

Don't cry too much, just arrange ur papers again, enter the pool and await next draws.

As per the passport, I read that it's only the valid passport data page u upload but with all stamps ever gotten from both old and new passports.

Please do the re-registration asap. Cheers!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dotcman: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm very new here.
I just got my IELTS result: L8,R7,W6.5,S7.5,
I am 30, I have a masters and I just did my ECA.
My question is how long do I need to have POF before I get into the pool.
The POF is a gift and it won't be ready until end of July, if my ECA comes out end of July can I enter the pool immediately while awaiting POF

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drhopeful: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
I am so sorry. That is really strange. I also uploaded all stamped and visa pages of my old and new passports. Please get back into the pool asap. Delay is not denial.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi amazing peeps!

Quick one. I entered the pool after the job bank requirement was no longer compulsory hence I didn't get a job seeker validation code. However, on the OINP application, the field for is mandatory. How do I proceed?

Help a brother out!!!

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dotcman:
Hi everyone, I'm very new here.
I just got my IELTS result: L8,R7,W6.5,S7.5,
I am 30, I have a masters and I just did my ECA.
My question is how long do I need to have POF before I get into the pool.
The POF is a gift and it won't be ready until end of July, if my ECA comes out end of July can I enter the pool immediately while awaiting POF

Thank you.
Request for a re-mark in writing asap. Its called enquiry on result. No you don't have to get your POF before entering the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dotcman: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adiahabasi:
Request for a re-mark in writing asap. Its called enquiry on result. No you don't have to get your POF before entering the pool.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:

It's possible you mixed up the document upload. It's also possible the passport document didn't get to the CIO server. Submitting old and new passport has nothing to do with this. The agent just didn't see your passport except you separated old and new passport and then mixed them up.

Not to worry. Get back into the pool as quick as possible and try to submit before June runs out. If your Medicals are okay, the application will be accelerated because you already have UCI. My concern is that draws have not be conducted probably due to the changes. Let's see how next week turns out.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good evening all,

I got an email from CIC today requesting for my spouses documents (because we got married after AOR).

I just want to clarify if we are both meant to complete the travel history and schedule A forms or if it's for only him.

Please see the message from CIC below:

In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents for your spouse:
 Required for the Spouse of xxxxxxx:

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure to complete question 6.

 Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Passport/Travel Document (Multiple).

 Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications
outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications).

 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and
purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Please fill out the
Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562.

 Police Certificates (Multiple): Police Certificates (Multiple). From each country/state where the
residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police
clearance certificate.

 Fees: Please verify whether or not your spouse will accompany you. If your spouse is
accompanying, please submit the appropriate fee of $550.00. Also note that the Right of
Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is payable by principal applicants and accompanying spouses
and common-law partners. This fee can either be paid at the time the application is submitted or
at any time prior to the issuance of the visa.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad.

I am so sorry about this. Please note that this is just a bend and not the end. Don't allow it to weigh you down because a delay is not necessarily a denial.

Create another EE profile immediately, with an alternate email, if possible, and enter the pool.

However, if you are absolutely sure that you submitted the correct documents, you can consider "appealing" the decision via a CSE while you await ITA on your new profile at the next draw.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes, that would suffice as they will still confirm the authenticity of your documents from the school.

Rudy007:
Any akokite in the house, please ow do I go abt my transcript in unilag?? And is it advisable to send my certificate and oda documents to WES through fax

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamIye:
Good evening all,

I got an email from CIC today requesting for my spouses documents (because we got married after AOR).

I just want to clarify if we are both meant to complete the travel history and schedule A forms or if it's for only him.

Please see the message from CIC below:

In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents for your spouse:
 Required for the Spouse of xxxxxxx:

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure to complete question 6.

 Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Passport/Travel Document (Multiple).

 Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications
outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications).

 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and
purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Please fill out the
Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562.

 Police Certificates (Multiple): Police Certificates (Multiple). From each country/state where the
residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police
clearance certificate.

 Fees: Please verify whether or not your spouse will accompany you. If your spouse is
accompanying, please submit the appropriate fee of $550.00. Also note that the Right of
Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is payable by principal applicants and accompanying spouses
and common-law partners. This fee can either be paid at the time the application is submitted or
at any time prior to the issuance of the visa.

The document is for her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dotcman: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adiahabasi:

Hi please I just tried now and discovered it's been out over 6 weeks, would I have to retake the exam?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dotcman:

Hi please I just tried now and discovered it's been out over 6 weeks, would I have to retake the exam?

Check ur possible score with d CRS calculator before u start bothering abt remark.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
ltee:

I got this from beem4cupid.

You can send a mail to this Addy - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, the subject should be E000xxxxx request. Under body, request to know of your passport has been received.
application no, DOB, last name, First Name, UCI if you know it and the category of immigration- FSW,PNP or CEC.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:

Cheer up brethren, let's not dwell on the past but look forward. Be encouraged to enter the pool asap, appealing might take time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Aka2003: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
deeore:
Hmm, seems this is a bigger problem than i realised. I had the same issue recently. This time it was a police certificate from Nigeria which i am sure i submitted. Well, no use crying over spilt milk. Just accept it an move forward like i did. Jump back into the pool immediately!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Got medicals passed today and UCI assigned.
AOR-May 2nd

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irewole1: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello people! So sorry deeore it would still happen, soonest.
Please house I have a question, what class of certificate do WES give ND & HND certificate!!! So I know how to rate myself.
Thanks peeps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aka2003:
Hmm, seems this is a bigger problem than i realised. I had the same issue recently. This time it was a police certificate from Nigeria which i am sure i submitted. Well, no use crying over spilt milk. Just accept it an move forward like i did. Jump back into the pool immediately!!

Your positive spirit is commendable. Did you attempt a CSE on the cancelled application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
thank you so much people, i no kuku shake, them do their own, them no be God.i just picked myself up immediately and forged ahead o. THEY GAVE ME 60 DAYS TO either delete the profile or continue my profile to reapply, working on that now. i had a score of 472 before, had my birthday 13th of june, soo its likely to drop though. but its all good, i don turn to they shadow ITA be that o

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good day all. Please what clinic is advisable to use for upfront medicals in Lagos? Q-Life or The Children Practice.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
40manlappy:

I am so sorry about this. Please note that this is just a bend and not the end. Don't allow it to weigh you down because a delay is not necessarily a denial.

Create another EE profile immediately, with an alternate email, if possible, and enter the pool.

However, if you are absolutely sure that you submitted the correct documents, you can consider "appealing" the decision via a CSE while you await ITA on your new profile at the next draw.
Folks should start contacting experts oh..imagine not knowing computer files and extensions, merging..pixels and dealing with them on ur own. Nothing like IRCC will understand!

And as we struggle not to read to understand, more pple cld b at risks.

Folks still want to enter pool without ECA and trying to pay IQAS with MasterCard Naira. Haba!

I support appealing if all required documents were appropriately uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
please o canada wants to give me high blood pressure, it says i am not eligible for express entry after i submitted my profile. Now i am getting worried o

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.