Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598006 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

Same here. When guys are passing medicals in days cheesy
You know the draws slowed down in June, so there's less work to be done.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Drumroll pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!! grin grin

Will the new semi Canadian please stand up cool

All ye Nigerians gather round tongue tongue

PPR has landed wink wink

Thank you all for your support, as usual PPR will fall on all of us.

Timeline:

MAY 13 AOR
June 30 med passed
July 1 IP1
July 10 NA2
July 18 IP2
July 25 PPR

If I no respond sharp sharp no vex o, make I first forward my passport for stamping. No time!!!

We go pop champagne soon. Cheers!!!

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm screaming here ooo!!!!! Congratsssssss Mummyjaygirls!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

You have officially opened the May train! I'm so happy to see this!

Please dont fashy us now that PPR has landed o, always feel your messages.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big congrats @lavivaavril @blaizetony and all other recipients
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chiboy429(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
codebrew85:
sent.
Thanks a lot sire .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Beckyhopeful:
Good morning good people, I woke up to my ppr mail this morning.AOR - May 05, 2017.I give God all the glory and thank everyone that has provided answers to questions asked on this platform.Our expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus mighty matchless name.........Amen.

Congrats! I missed your post initially. All the best in your next move. Please share your timeline to inspire others smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR. I just wanted to know how long it took to get passports and COPR from accra visa office after passport request. Please seniors in the house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Phenmeson:

I believe during your stay in UK, you must definitely have a bank statement,pay slips,HMRC letter,NHS, or phone bill letters that are in your names. Kindly used any of those mentioned above or even if you have a charity letter addres with your name

You are getting it wrong, proof of address is for your current address not the address you stayed in the UK, except you still stay there.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
40manlappy:

Yours is on the way too by God's grace. What's your current status?
Amen ohhh - thanks for your words of encouragement- i just feel like i am frozen jare - in IP 1 - not medicals passed yet - i go call them this week to know how far biko - cant come and have high bp

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who got PPR!!! May the rain of PPR continue non stop oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

PPR has landed wink wink

Timeline:

MAY 13 AOR
June 30 med passed
July 1 IP1
July 10 NA2
July 18 IP2
July 25 PPR

If I no respond sharp sharp no vex o, make I first forward my passport for stamping. No time!!!

Congrats dear. You deserve it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Please don't try it Oooo

If you quote her as a non-accompanying spouse it can take more than a year with plenty stress to sponsor her to join you.....forget that visitor visa drama....do you know how many people are stuck in Canada without their spouses because they didn't include them at the beginning of the process.

Let's pray CRS Scores reduce soon.

Bjaydjay:
Hello house,

I am about creating my EE profile by declaring my dependents including spouse, but I've not chosen to get points for her Education and Language because we are yet to get her ECA done because of delays from her school.

If I choose to add her as accompanying spouse CRS score drops to 413 but if I claim spouse not accompanying CRS score jumps to 437.

But by adding her, we lose 24 points. What I lose by not adding her is not so clear?

If I get an ITA, she won't get PR alongside me, and I have to become a sponsor and then get her a visitor visa, right? Will the children get the PR alongside myself? How many years does it take to sponsor her to join me/us? What are the other pitfalls that I'm missing by not adding a spouse in EE profile?

Please assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JKJ6: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Ruby13:
pls those dt did Uk pcc aside bank statement and utitlity what did u use? will my employement letter work? has anyone used this? utility bill isnt in my name.. i am out of options as to what to use.. pls suggest to me

Yes, a letter from your employer confirming your address on their record will do. When I did mine, I submitted confirmation of address from two banks and from my employer. If I may suggest, please, address your PCC to a U.K. address if you can. I'm yet to receive mine posted to Nigeria since March 2017. I had to request for another copy to a U.K. Address, then got the person to scan and forward to me.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lovere: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Algbenguze:

What's your marital status and how many years work experience in total?
maritial status:single
working experience: six years ( 1 year in dubai)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Wow. Congrats!!

blaizetony:
I must say God must be praised. I thank everyone who has contributed to this forum. Express entry is REAL. MY APPLICATION WAS SUPER FAST JUST 75 DAYS FROM AOR TO PPR.

Timeline

AOR: 10/05/2017

Medical Pass: 26/06/2017

IP1: 27/06/2017 (MY BIRTHDAY)

NA : 27/06/2017

IP2: 23/07/2017

PPR : 24/07/2017

I applied from Nigeria, but i guess my visa office was/is Ottawa.

GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Mama! Congrats ma. We dey your back.

MummyJaygirls:

PPR has landed wink wink

Timeline:

MAY 13 AOR
June 30 med passed
July 1 IP1
July 10 NA2
July 18 IP2
July 25 PPR

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Bjaydjay:
Hello house,

I am about creating my EE profile by declaring my dependents including spouse, but I've not chosen to get points for her Education and Language because we are yet to get her ECA done because of delays from her school.

If I choose to add her as accompanying spouse CRS score drops to 413 but if I claim spouse not accompanying CRS score jumps to 437.

But by adding her, we lose 24 points. What I lose by not adding her is not so clear?

If I get an ITA, she won't get PR alongside me, and I have to become a sponsor and then get her a visitor visa, right? Will the children get the PR alongside myself? How many years does it take to sponsor her to join me/us? What are the other pitfalls that I'm missing by not adding a spouse in EE profile?

Please assist.

As tempting as it is not to include her, its not worth it in the long run. Get her to write IELTS and if she aces it, she could add an extra 20points to your CRS score. I will advice you enter the pool with your present score and start working on your spouse's IELTS. I'm speaking from personal experience.

Cheers mate! All the best to you and your family!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats, I tap into this. All May AORs shall surely get

Beckyhopeful:
Good morning good people, I woke up to my ppr mail this morning.AOR - May 05, 2017.I give God all the glory and thank everyone that has provided answers to questions asked on this platform.Our expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus mighty matchless name.........Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by philip3(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2017
boldinc:
Congrats to everyone with PPR and to those awaiting, God is in control...

Anyone noticed how July timelines are incredibly fast?

I'm suspecting because the number of draws were reduced.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
deeore:
Hello all...
Aor 5th july. Ip1 21st july, medical passed 24th july....
May God see us all through.. Hitchfree

We have the same Aor... medical passed:21july. How will I know wheather I'm on Ip1 or not... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Please anyone from South Africa here got PPR in the past, making an inquiry for someone how long does it take??

and South Africa has like 3- 4 options of
VFS in south Africa (Pretoria) , VFS in Zimbabwe and VFS in Mauritius

you can also send to Ottawa sef.

Mean while Nigeria is mostly ghana.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations lavivaavril, blaizetony, MummyJaygirls and Beckyhopeful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toqunbur: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=jelmusboy post=58670072]Thank God, WES credentials evaluation (Nigeria and UK) completed within 3 months. Despite LAUTECH strike, I got my transcript verified. Na who know who I use though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Feygbe:

My fingerprints got there early June. And ITA may 31st. I had done it previously but returned to the US, hence invalid. That was my reason for not doing it again as I was likely going back to US this June. Surprise surprise! ITA with CRS 413! Hence the rush to redo it. Hang on tight.. we are almost in Canny...

samrocHero Member225

#1836Yesterday at 7:54 PM

Although I already got PPR- I had applied for a newer FBI PCC as a precaution since I traveled back to the US before submitting my application. My application was delivered April 26th - CC charged July 10 2017. PCC Delivered in Canada -24 July 2017. Good luck to everyone else!

Saw this yesterday and thought of you. Perhaps you should submit the old one and update the new one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
lovere:
hi all i have been following this tread for sometime now. please permit me to ask these questions, what would be my possibility of migrating to Canada with the following details. i reside in Dubai where i currently work as a security system technician.

age 33,
place of residence : Dubai (for 1 yr now)
qualification:
1. bachelors of arts,
2. international certification in security system,
3. trade test certificate in electronics
4. waec
5. others courses in security system and access control installation.

Hi,

First thing is to check that your work experience is considered skilled work by Canadian standards (NOC O, A or B only). You can check using link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

2nd thing is to use link below to check your likely CRS score choosing a target IELTS GT bandscore of 8777 in LRWS

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Next is to seat for IELTS General training exam and endeavor to get the scores written above, finally get your BSC evaluated by WES or IQAS. You can do both concurrently.

Your age is okay, same with your years of experience

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
LordSebastian:
Wow. Congrats!!

LordSebastian, have you confirmed your visa office? I just hope mine is Ottawa not Ghana, seems like Ottawa is much faster...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
No reply from them yet. Fingers crossed. Ottawa is freaking fast oo. Heard of June 23 AOR naija person...Ottawa app. O ga gan.

Wura27:

LordSebastian, have you confirmed your visa office? I just hope mine is Ottawa not Ghana, seems like Ottawa is much faster...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

PPR has landed wink wink

Timeline:

MAY 13 AOR
June 30 med passed
July 1 IP1
July 10 NA2
July 18 IP2
July 25 PPR

Finally!!! Congrats dear... You were really patient with God o!!!! All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hiscules: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=hiscules post=58798469][/quote] you guys should please help respond to my queries abeg o.....meanwhile i am enjoying the party here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Oh wow! This is indeed great news - left, right, center. God be praised.

Congratulations - Beckyhopeful, MummyJaygirls, lavivaavril, Blaizetony. Y'all must be over the moon - please don't stay there o...come down and submit your passports.

Also, congrats to deeore - your progress is amazing! Indeed God granted you speed for the lost months Re: creating a new profile and all. Congrats again. Your story is exemplary.

So, just to debunk a few myths I have read here (1) If you get Schedule A request (not once but twice) and you have never been refused a visa to any country before, it's absolutely fine. Don't be alarmed - it's just part of their spontaneous checks (maybe). I know someone (on this thread) that got 2xSchedule A....she had never been refused a visa to ANY country before. She was petrified - but today nko, she's celebrating her PPR. She got PPR yesterday. (2) Gift Deed - I know someone (still on this thread) that used gift deed. Today, she also got her PPR letter - 80 days post AOR. So, gift deed doesn't mean your application will be delayed or refused. It is a PoF and as long as you provide what is required you will be fine. (3) Run from agents. You are just a number to them - the only relationship they have is with your pocket, lol. . No one can fill your forms better and tidier than YOU. A lot of people I know got PPRs by doing it themselves. I am also a testimony to that.

To All our new PPR recipients please the finish line is in view...ensure you tidy up your documents, you cannot afford any mistakes now. Don't be like me that wore a cream blazer to the studio to take my photos. When the photo came out, there was no difference between my blazer and the background. My shoulders were 'invisible'. Had to go back to the studio the next day to retake another. So, these little things do matter. grin

My two cents!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toqunbur: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
To
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lumzy1(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Just got the golden mail, It took 43days in total for me. The journey that started in 2015 is about to conclude. Glory be to God.

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Please who knows the address I will send the passport, i want to use DHL courier

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Congrats!!!
lumzy1:
Just got the golden mail, It took 43days in total for me. The journey that started in 2015 is about to conclude. Glory be to God.

ITA April 13, 2017
AOR June 12, 2017
Medical July 08, 2017
IP1 July 08, 2017
NA2 July 12, 2017
IP2 July 21, 2017
PPR July 25, 2017

Please who knows the address I will send the passport, i want to use DHL courier

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toqunbur: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
LAUTECH

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.