Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597795 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Send me a mail with your details, I'd help u go to British council.

By details, I mean:
a) Name of applicant
b) Name of payer/bank
c) Date of exam
d) Date of payment
Wow!!!!!! For real? Do people like this still exist on planet earth..... Nope, I'm sleep reading or something

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2017
nkechima:

Wow!!!!!! For real? Do people like this still exist on planet earth..... Nope, I'm sleep reading or something

Hahahahahah!!! wake up jorrrr.... u are dreaming......but about how good people are finished on planet earth.
Kind people exist world over.
People in genuine need exist too.

@ mummyjaygirls.....God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

By details, I mean:
a) Name of applicant
b) Name of payer/bank
c) Date of exam
d) Date of payment

Thank you so much. Please could you give me your email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
ysmd:
@ 40manlappy. Please how did you deal with the difference in your occupation on marriage certificate and actual occupation. What documents did you upload to explain this?

In my case, the marriage cert disparity was in my age. I was quoted a wrong age as at d wedding date...I never even really bothered about it until i read about the poster with "different occupation" problem.....
so after reading his/her experiences and when i got an ITA, this is what i did

1) in the placeholder for marriage cert i uploaded a merged copy of (in the sequence listed below)
- marriage cert
-LOE pointing out d disparity and explaining why/how it occured
-marriage notification/announcement slip and registry publication both having my correct age/D.O.B stated on them
-Birth certificate( N.B a birth cert is not ordinarily requested of adults but in dis case i judged it necessary to prove my point)
-Sworn affidavit of age declaration made by my mom so many yrs ago(for a different purpose)

2) In my LOE placeholder, I had a 2-page letter explaining different things in my application, one of which was d age disparity (and proof/supporting documents )
already mentioned in d marriage cert placeholder.

So you could look and decide how to prove your own case.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
@DBA4show I'm having difficulties with replying your PM. Mssgs keep bouncing back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TTTTTolu: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to everyone that got their PPR

Kindly help with these questions:

1. Should i be worried i have been stuck on NA for over a month (between 35-50 days)? AOR was April 19th
2. Do people get rejected even after 3 months?
3. Is it true single applicants don't ever get to IP2 stage and they go straight from NA to PPR?

Will appreciate your response
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
I called them when i had similar issues and it was sorted out. call them, a call is good enough.
closetextrovert:

You will have to go to the British council office in ikoyi. For some funny annoying reason they dont respond to emails or pickup their phone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtush(f): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Hello house, can anyone help shed more light on the best NOC code category i can choose.

The title of my role is Risk, Internal Control and Audit Analyst. I have always worked in Risk management, majorly Operational risk, but i have also done Credit review and analysis.

i saw some noc code but they dont really fit eg, 0122 and 4162

i will appreciate anyone that has had previous experience to help shed more light on this. i am in the middle of submitting my application

Also, do i include my NYSC experience. was in somethg totally unrelated and was not up to a year. Assistant Treasury officer and den i worked as a graduate assistant for about 9 months.

Core risk management experience is about 4 years and 6 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2017
mike070:

Thanks. That is the problem. I went to the immigration office in Benin and they said there is nothing they can do about it. That I will have to go to Abuja. I've been to abuja and all I get us network error. Pls sir come next month and all. After paying for hotel bills and all cos I don't know anybody in abuja. So I was this.king maybe an affidavit will solve all this wahala. Nigeria sha. The stress is just too much

Please get this corrected else you want that mistake to become your permanent name. Get the name and details of an immigration officer and ask him to push it for you. He should call you to come to abuja when it's ready. Even if you have to do another one and pay again. Ensure you correct this. I have seen it boomerang on people before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
AOR May 25
Med pass June 30
NA2 July 3/4/5
IP2 August 1

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2017
dtush:
Hello house, can anyone help shed more light on the best NOC code category i can choose.

The title of my role is Risk, Internal Control and Audit Analyst. I have always worked in Risk management, majorly Operational risk, but i have also done Credit review and analysis.

i saw some noc code but they dont really fit eg, 0122 and 4162

i will appreciate anyone that has had previous experience to help shed more light on this. i am in the middle of submitting my application

Also, do i include my NYSC experience. was in somethg totally unrelated and was not up to a year. Assistant Treasury officer and den i worked as a graduate assistant for about 9 months.

Core risk management experience is about 4 years and 6 months
check 1111

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
@bigfido, I'm trying to Pm you, please pm me, it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
AOR : July 22
Med pass : Aug 02
IP1: Aug 02

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

MummyJaygirls, this is thoughtful and touching. I had same issue when I paid for mine, in fact, I made an inquiry on it here. However, I got a confirmatory mail and an update two days after payment was made. If I may advice, allow the poster give till end of today before you proceed. If s/he does not get the mail from BC confirming payment, then you can help out. My take.

cc: ayxmania

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Congrats...PPR loading
ITABABE:
AOR May 25
Med pass June 30
NA2 July 3/4/5
IP2 August 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
@bigfido, I'm trying to Pm you, please pm me, it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
TTTTTolu:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to everyone that got their PPR

Kindly help with these questions:

1. Should i be worried i have been stuck on NA for over a month (between 35-50 days)? AOR was April 19th
2. Do people get rejected even after 3 months?
3. Is it true single applicants don't ever get to IP2 stage and they go straight from NA to PPR?

Will appreciate your response
Thanks

Hi - I honestly think you shouldn't be worried (hard as that is though).

1. I was also in NA for almost a month, while others had theirs much quicker. I'll suggest you request your GCMS note if that will make you feel better.
2. The truth is that people can get rejected at any time, but that is not your portion or the portion of anyone reading this. The whole process isn't over until it is over, so even at Point of Entry, someone's enemy can get sent back, lol.
3. This is a myth. I was a single applicant and I went through all phases i.e. NA/IP1/NA/IP2.

Drink from the well of patience - you will surely testify.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dumsydsassy1: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

In my case, the marriage cert disparity was in my age. I was quoted a wrong age as at d wedding date...I never even really bothered about it until i read about the poster with "different occupation" problem.....

1) in the placeholder for marriage cert i uploaded a merged copy of (in the sequence listed below)
- marriage cert
-marriage notification/announcement slip and registry publication both having my correct age/D.O.B stated on them
-Birth certificate( N.B a birth cert is not ordinarily requested of adults but in dis case i judged it necessary to prove my point)
-Sworn affidavit of age declaration made by my mom so many yrs ago(for a different purpose)

2) In my LOE placeholder, I had a 2-page letter explaining different things in my application, one of which was d age disparity (and proof/supporting documents )

Cheers.

I decided to check my marriage certificate after reading this post and noticed my age and my husband's age was inputted wrongly. In the LOE what explanation should I give for why it occurred?
2) where do I get the marriage notification/announcement slip? Do I need Togo to the registry?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by redocean: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

- marriage cert

Cheers.

Hello,

Please let me pick your brain on this topic. I got married some 3 years ago and have a marriage certificate issued by the church, also my wife has a newspaper publication and sworn affidavit for her name change.

Now will this suffice as evidence of marriage or do I require a marriage certificate issued by the court?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by redocean: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Hello dear people,

Please let me pick your brain on this topic. I got married some 3 years ago and have a marriage certificate issued by the church, also my wife has a newspaper publication and sworn affidavit for her name change.

Now will this suffice as evidence of marriage or do I require a marriage certificate issued by the court?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtush(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
ITABABE:
check 1111

Thanks, preparing for CIA certification too so this works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
ITABABE:
AOR May 25
Med pass June 30
NA2 July 3/4/5
IP2 August 1

Congrats in advance wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 300ng: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Guys please what is CAD to Naira conversion rate today? I think my eyes are not seeing things clearly this morning.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Kontagious:

MummyJaygirls, this is thoughtful and touching. I had same issue when I paid for mine, in fact, I made an inquiry on it here. However, I got a confirmatory mail and an update two days after payment was made. If I may advice, allow the poster give till end of today before you proceed. If s/he does not get the mail from BC confirming payment, then you can help out. My take.

cc: ayxmania
Okay bro. Today would make it 3 working days since I made payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
300ng:
Guys please what is CAD to Naira conversion rate today? I think my eyes are not seeing things clearly this morning.

using xe - 1 CAD =291.336NGN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

By details, I mean:
a) Name of applicant
b) Name of payer/bank
c) Date of exam
d) Date of payment

awww my mummyjaygirls is a superstar for life - God bless you for your kindness -
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
300ng:

Xe.com is #291. Oanda is #272. It keeps fluctuating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
AlexanderGreat:
Congrats...PPR loading
40manlappy:

Congrats in advance wink
. Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2017
I have been trying to reach you too.the pm keeps bouncing back.

yokus:
I was in LIRS. That is why i have been trying to reach you.
quote author=deeore post=59059257]

@yokus are you in lirs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 300ng: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2017
sweetrie:

Xe.com is #291. Oanda is #272. It keeps fluctuating.

Thanks!! It's been below 260naira all these while. Wonder why the sudden spike.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
My people! So I saw @itababe's post and decided to log on and guess what? It's IP2!

Congrats @Itababe

@lordsebastian and my other April/May/June peeps please log in o!!!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.