Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597895 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Canadianfly:

Wow. That's 2 months. Are you pre ITA or post now?
Nope 3 months. I'm post ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Please I did you fill the IMM008 and additional family information forms when sending your passports? I want to send mine and I am confuse as nothing has changed.

cc: All other gurus that have received their visas on their passports/completed the process.

MummyJaygirls:
This is what my profile looks like now, thanks my e fam for all d support. One Love kiss

Oya o, I get household items for sale, pm me for details grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I woke up this morning and I saw it sitting nicely in my inbox. Really the feeling is surreal. If you don't give up definitely you will achieve your goals and when we trust God with all our hearts he comes true for us.

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline
CRS: 428
NOC: 0911
Family size: 4
IELTS: LRWS (87.588)
ITA: April 12th
E-APR submission: June 18th
RPRF payment: June 18th
Medicals/IP1: July 12th
BGC NA: July 13th
IP2: July 31st
PPR: August 4th

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
freeradical:
Ladies and gentlemen, I woke up this morning and I saw it sitting nicely in my inbox. Really the feeling is surreal. If you don't give up definitely you will achieve your goals and when we trust God with all our hearts he comes true for us.

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline

wow, June AORS are on fire o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gogedda: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Congratz everyone who just got PPR.. I have a small question..

1) I intend to submit my 2 bank statements just to show how I transferred money from one account to another for the PR sake, although the POF is in treasury bills already. Pls note that I am yet to collect the treasury bills certificate. The issue is that, the bank statements have different address. One is my current address while the other was my former address (where u lived before) as at when I open the account. I know I can update my bank address detail but the issue is that my current house has 2 addresses (Old and new) because it is a corner piece.. The bank has told me to bring an utility bill to update my address but the problem is that all the utility bills carry the Particular address (Old) that I don't intend to use. The address I intend to use which is on my other docs, such as passport, ECA report, ielts etc is the second address (new). Pls what can I do in this instance...

* Should I get an affidavit clearly written that both addresses belong to the same house. So that I can present the utility bill and the affidavit. If yes, do you think the bank will recorgnise it and help me update the account with the other address (New)

* Will LOE be tenable to address this issue?

Please kindly help, all advises are welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

you can prove your wrk experience by attaching the following along with a properly worded LOE/self attestation letter stating that your employer has declined to give required letter.

1) whatever correspondence btw you and your employer concerning this request.
2) whatever pattern of reference they agree to give you( infact u can even accept an embassy introduction letter sef so long as dem gree talk say u be their staff)
3)Your Emplyment letter
4)any promotion/Posting letters/appraisals...etc
5) pay checks / highlighted pages of bank deposits frm ur employer
6)Get a supervisor or senior colleague to give u a cic-standard refernce letter written on a plain sheet and signed along with name,desigmation,bizness card and contact details....PLS let him her follow d standard format.

Cheers.

Yeah you are correct, I had the same issue with my employer. So I submitted the correspondence mail with HR as well as a letter of introduction to Canadian embassy in Nigeria from my employer.

I also got my unit head to write the reference letter in CIC format on a plain sheet while I scanned his business card with the letter at the lower right hand corner.

I attached all this in the placeholder for my present employer as a one page document and CIC was fine with it. I just explained to CIC in my LOE that my employer does not give their reference format to present employees.

Just follow this approach and you will be fine. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
folamingo:
Please I did you fill the IMM008 and additional family information forms when sending your passports? I want to send mine and I am confuse as nothing has changed.

cc: All other gurus that have received their visas on their passports/completed the process.

It is adviced the form be filled whether family changed or not.

I filled the IMM008 form
I filled the one attached to the PPR mail
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
freeradical:

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline

congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
ayxmania:

Jeez I'm in Ibadan oo
they will respond. Still send more emails to them too. It happened to me. Tjeh delayed my response for abt 1days. I chilled because exam date was still far.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
gogedda:

1) I intend to submit my 2 bank statements just to show how I transferred money from one account to another for the PR sake, although the POF is in treasury bills already. Pls note that I am yet to collect the treasury bills certificate. The issue is that, the bank statements have different address. One is my current address while the other was my former address (where u lived before) as at when I open the account. I know I can update my bank address detail but the issue is that my current house has 2 addresses (Old and new) because it is a corner piece.. The bank has told me to bring an utility bill to update my address but the problem is that all the utility bills carry the Particular address (Old) that I don't intend to use. The address I intend to use which is on my other docs, such as passport, ECA report, ielts etc is the second address (new). Pls what can I do in this instance...

* Should I get an affidavit clearly written that both addresses belong to the same house. So that I can present the utility bill and the affidavit. If yes, do you think the bank will recorgnise it and help me update the account with the other address (New)

Shebi the name on the account and the one on ur passport corresponds? Then there shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
My man! Congrats boss! Beers go suffer for your hand today grin

freeradical:

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Choi....see as ppr dey fall on people... God dont forget me too o.. Congratulations guyz... May this be the beginning of amazing tgings for u
I wish u all and myself all the best till the end.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olyveoyl(f): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2017
freeradical:

I cannot contain my joy.

I've got PPR!

My timeline

That joy shall be permanent in Jesus name....so happy!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fabmummy: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Blingyrie:
Fellow Naijans, the 2 year journey has ended. The golden mail just arrived. Only #Jehovah has done it for me, pls bless my Omnipotent with me:

IELTS Feb 2015
WES Oct 2015
Spouse WES Jan 2016
David Cohen EE Feb 2016 (385)

IELTS April 7
EE May 4 (423)
ONIP May 5 (withdraw May 18)
Ita May 17
Aor June 2
NA/MP July 6
IP1/NA2 July 7
IP2 July 28
PPR Aug 4 (received just now)

God is great����� #OLOWOGBOGBORO
Congratulations..so happy bout this. I know I will testify like this too. Amen

Congratulations to everyone else. I share in your joy kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Meanwhile, July 1 AOR dun receive PPR. And me I am still here with N/A. grin grin

Well played Sydney. Well played.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
deeore:
Choi....see as ppr dey fall on people... God dont forget me too o.. Congratulations guyz... May this be the beginning of amazing tgings for u
I wish u all and myself all the best till the end.

very soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gogedda: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks Mummyjaygirls. Of course they correspond. I no just want CIC story.. So you mean no need of using LOE during submission?

MummyJaygirls:

Shebi the name on the account and the one on ur passport corresponds? Then there shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Are you sure about that? The list of requirements doesn't include AOR letter... Know someone who used that?

MummyJaygirls:

Even if u don't have PPR u can attend. AOR letters admit too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi everyone,
Please a quick question, under the ID Document summary page. Can someone add the details of expired international passport there.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Congratulations @folamingo @freeradical

May our joys be complete. Cheers! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

It is adviced the form be filled whether family changed or not.

I filled the IMM008 form
I filled the one attached to the PPR mail
Good luck

@folamingo To add to this, you may also write boldly on top of the form that there has been no changes in your family configuration.

Filling the form is recommended.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
gogedda:

1) yes u shld submit a SOA (Statement Of Account) if your treasury bill is less than 6mnths old....this is to help show d source of funds to d VO thus preventing any timewasting ADR.
2) Yes u can write the reasons for different addresses in your LOE.
My SOA also had two different addresses( previous and new) even in two different states....i just explained that i have only recently updated my account with d new address.
About the corner piece house wit two addresses, just use ur LOE explain the mix up just as u have explained to us here.
Left for me, i wouldnt bother to even change d bank address because it is inconsequential........address hx is important mainly for pcc and d Nigerian pcc covers d entire nation so its kool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Omo good news left right center, Oluwa abeg no forget your boy o. Congrats guys!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
folamingo:
I woke up to the most beautiful sight this morning; the Golden Email

I got PPR today, Glory and Adoration be unto the Lord Almighty!

ITA ----------- 22 Feb
AOR - --------- 11 Apr
Meds passed - 14 June
BGC: IP1 --- --15 June
BGC: NA ------ 19 June
ADR(1) ------- 12 July - Schedule A (IMM5669) - PA .... I submitted 13th July
ADR(2) ------- 17 July - Schedule A (IMM5669) - Spouse.....I submitted 18 July
BGC: IP 2 ---- 27 July
PPR------------ 4 Aug (Email received Aug 5 - 4.41am.....i saw d email 8am)

AOR - PPR - 116 days....Delay is not denial!!!
God will surely do it at His appointed time!!!!

We shall all testify!!!

Cheers!!!!

Yippppeeeeee!!! It is finally here folamingo!!! 116 isnt too bad.
So happy for u!!!
sharply go visit DHL abeg....fill ur forms oooo
All da best mate!!

I am touting for PH IOM participants ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
gogedda:

This should not be an issue unless you want to use the bank statement as a "proof of address". You may explain it in your LOE if that will make you sleep well at night wink

I just checked mine again and I realized that the two statements bear different addresses but it was never made an issue for the application.

Just try to obtain the treasury bill certificate so that you can include it in your POF. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
boldinc:
Are you sure about that? The list of requirements doesn't include AOR letter on their follow up mail, it's on d list ... Know someone who used that?

@bolded
I'm very sure, I know someone that used it. Even ITA sef is used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
freeradical:

I cannot contain my joy. Please dont try to contain it!! Let it floowwwww

I've got PPR!

My timeline

Great timeline!!! Congrats dear...
Oya visit DHL...and book an IOM session. I am still touting for PH IOM session participants grin grin grin grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
gogedda:
Thanks Mummyjaygirls. Of course they correspond. I no just want CIC story.. So you mean no need of using LOE during submission?

No need, but if writing would let u sleep well at night, my brother/sister, plix write one.

Documents no dey too much for cic smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks for the info...

MummyJaygirls:

I'm very sure, I know someone that used it. Even ITA sef is used

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saintp(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

If u r below 40 and have a masters degree, Get a better ielts score, that always does the trick.

If u r above 40, please apply to a province

I get confused about these provincial stuff. Is it the province that will invite you to apply after seeing your CRS score or can you just apply to any province just like that? How does these provincial option work? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lordnath(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
LordSebastian:
Meanwhile, July 1 AOR dun receive PPR. And me I am still here with N/A. grin grin

Well played Sydney. Well played.

The bold part got me rolling grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's raining again ooooo

Congrats to all PPR recipients. Whenever I see people's PPR messages, my heart leaps for joy. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.